Sara Serizawa mega post (To be updated regularly)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Stemming from my tribute thread to her, I've been asked to post a rather significant amount of videos starring Sara Serizawa, rather than take up time and space with a large amount of posts, figured I'd keep them contained here.

So~ for those interested, check back every now and again for additions, or just stay tuned in her thread, I'll post notices there when new videos are posted.

Enjoy.^^

Two up first~

eiB1v.jpg

gBGKH.jpg

F3GaZ.jpg
R5ANF.jpg

Attachments

• Sara.torrent
    11.5 KB · Views: 6,539

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Well, I've posted a fair amount of her, erm, work prior to this in the past, if you haven't grabbed those before, satiate your thirst with them haha. Most of those links were posted in my thread to her mentioned in the OP, scroll through it to find them, or maybe just search her name in torrents section.~~

As to new posts, they shall occur intermittently. Happy to share, absurdly busy (for various genuine IRL reasons). I intend to upload whenever time allows.

PS- Seed people~! I was happy to keep it seeded but thus far see no peers keeping it at 100%, I'm just filling it endlessly. Unfair to my bandwidth as I seed at very high speeds lol, I will not keep it seeded if this persists.

Last edited: