Sara Serizawa mega-thread (Only the greatest to ever do it) ;)

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
My Torrent client is saying 0 peers and 0 seeds. The thing is that I can download other torrents (off of akiba) fine.
Hi vietbub, i can confirm that the torrents from Restrepo are working fine. There are at least 100 seeders for JFK 017.

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
I have figured out the problem. It seems that for some reason your torrent does not work with my seedbox torrent client (ruTorrent). Easily solved by switching to qBittorrent.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
What? You want me to go through the drudgery, the side-by-side comparison work? Oh, okay, Restrepo... OKAY!!

(By the way, you still didn't reveal the download source you found that contended with JAVLibrary, the one that helped you gather some of these ungatherables. You tryin' to keep us in suspense, bwah?)

I didn't open up each link from the list below, but none of the covers gave me a compilation feel; on the surface, the movies appear to be bonafide originals.

Here are the films that differed with your list (and one of the movies on your list called "My Wife 345" was not on Sougouwiki's list):

ARSO-11028
DVDES-429
NHDTA-121
SDMT-397
SDMT-466

SIRO-617 is the last entry on Sougouwiki's list, in its own little mysterious section between the dividing lines, and the offered link led nowhere. I dug up this other link, which does not shed much more light. With a premium Rapidgator account, the link offers a download link which will take some of the mystery off. (There are torrent links that came up in my search, although I don't know if they are any good. Hey, I'm tellin' ya, not everyone does torrents.)

When I searched, I came across this past page where the actress was non-informatively featured. Notice the last post also wondered about SIRO-617.

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks for the effort, jugulear.^^ My location really inhibits access to certain websites, hence the request.

I had no idea there were more to gather. Blessing and a curse, I felt near completion, but of course it's great there's more of one my favorites out there.

Where does your opposition to torrents stem from? Been curious.

ARSO-11028 appears to be 1/2 of the afore mentioned "My Wife" video I have, under which she originally performed under an entirely different name, one I would imagine is closer to her real name. (Saori Iwamura) So far as I know, that was the only film she did under that name, but perhaps you can turn up more. :)

Oh, and it's no secret where I managed to find her films originally, I thought you were asking what site I found the titles alone at, I bartered with points over at myexotic (as well as a few from a direct connection in Japan). (The last of which for now, unfortunately, I spent for JFK-017)

bigshow80, let's both see what we can turn up for these new titles, join in the fight haha.

Also, vietbub, glad you figured out your problem with my uploads. I was trying to imagine what the problem might be.

Update: I appear to have found NHDTA-121, if all goes well I will post it later. ;)

There are various torrent links for both the SDMT titles on JavLibrary, I can't access them for bothersome reasons, but if anyone manages to grab them, please do tell. (Or if anyone sends me the links to the torrents directly, I'll give them a shot)

Last edited:

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Managed to get my hands on NHDTA-121 and SDMT-466. The latter of which has Sara in more of a ring leader role, unfortunately, getting the other girls to do things, only giving one blowjob for the duration. Still, it seems like a solid film, conceptually.

bigshow also managed to grab DVDES-429, which has an apparently rather odd plot device involving blurred faces (for the women, around the eyes.) It seems to have something to do with a "magic barrier" concept, based on the title. Maybe they're supposed to be unable to see who they're 'bedding'? No idea, never heard of anything like it. I imagine it's a strange to watch, but hopefully it will get shared anyway. ;)

I will upload the two I've gathered soon. :)

Keep on the lookout for SDMT-397. It has a torrent here, but I'm not sure it's fully seeded yet, people seem stuck at around 94%.

Also look out for the apparently elusive SIRO-617.

NemesisCavalry

May 26, 2015
Hello Restrepo.
I like this actress alot. Could you, pardon my greedy request, share these movies of her:
MyWife 345
MMY-018
SAMA-446
KET-001
INU-018
BF-141
HODV-20728
RCT-300
RCT-308
SERO-0083
VGD-087
YRZ-009
AOZ-070
FETI-017
HBNS-0022
This is basically everything except for those were already shared by you =))
Thank you very much.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Woah woah, bumping - never saw your post NemesisCavalry, mistake not intentional oversight.

I will try to upload some more of her videos soon. :)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Good to see there's still some interest in this beautiful lady.~

I dropped the ball here, in fact haven't been on the site much at all past few weeks, was moving and etc, life intervenes.

I'll try to do a mega-post with at least several of her videos I hadn't already posted before soon, were there any in particular people want to see?

superryan501

Nov 20, 2012
Yea she's def on my top-list of JAV actress for some time, but I certainly din't know she starred in some many other small ones, until I saw your thread.

Alright cool, you take your time with irl stuff, looking forward to your mega-post on her.

As far as vids interested is concerned, since only I'm the one asking here since the previous guy, I prefer the ones where the movie fully features her, like from Prestige, other small ones which she star in are just too much for me to catch on. Titles like KET-001, INU-018, BF-141 are preferred, although YRZ-009 is fine too since all 3 chicks in that one is hot, so yea that's my taste.

Thx again for replying, it lets me know this thread is not dead yet and there's someone still has some treasures of her. :)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
After much, much ado I fully realize, shall finally be uploading more of her films.

Now that my computer has been wiped back to factory settings (so much crap to back up, sigh) I actually have harddrive space, lo and behold. Some of which I shall devote to posting her stuff.

Soon, fellow JAV lovers of supreme taste. ;) By the weekend - or consider me a sinister fiend for all time to come.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
cfe.gif

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/sara-serizawa-mega-post-to-be-updated-regularly.1636798/

Reactions: superryan501

superryan501

Nov 20, 2012
Hey restrepo its been awhile, I kinda forgot bout this thread, thanks for keeping it up. So yea I followed your link and tho its only two and I had them alrd its a start and for others to see her work too. I'll just comment here again to keep track of things once in a while haha :D

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Damn, thought you had only the ones I'd posted in the past. In any case, I'll post a few more soon, it's about time.

Meis

Mar 26, 2007
Singaporean (is more of a nationality than ethnicity) can be anything from Chinese (dominant group in SG) to Malay to Indian.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Thanks @Meis, if nothing else this thread certainly needed a bump to remind my absent-brained self to share more of her material.

& I see, hmm, I wonder where she actually comes from. I'm always hoping she'll pop back up with a new name. The sad thing is she was unknown enough that I bet she has more stuff out there uncredited, under another name, etc. Sigh. (in lalaland I wonder if she's still working at a soap or etc, in which case I need to get my ass to Japan / learn Japanese. ha.)