All About NAO YOSHIZAKI - share your insight here...

deroskas

Sep 23, 2009
I've been a fan of her just lately, it seems she been around for some time, :blush:

Any Info about her, is she retired?

I have a few movies of her, and hoping to add more on my collections...
but most of the links here are dead.. :cry5:

I hope someone have a links of her movies specially "torrent"

thanks -deroskas
:th_059_:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello Deroskas,

Although I have accumulated the most obscure titles by now, I see I have only one starring Nao Yoshizaki ("Beautiful Office Lady Pervert Hell," PGD-312), with links long since dead. It's interesting that she has been elusive in my experience, as she has a healthy body of work.

A lot of her films go back; I noticed a few from 2006. Chances are she is no longer active. One of her films is called "Final Flower - Nao Yoshizaki, Retiring, PGD-346"; another, "The Return of Nao Yoshizaki, PGD-596," implying she may have come back, at least for a while.

I only checked one (SRXV-395) from the list below, and it was good; some may no longer be attainable, naturally. You may pick up the following as stream downloads:

Beautiful Healing [SRXV-413]

Nao Yoshizaki's Suit Costume Play 2 [PGD-318]

Raw live! [ADZ-034]

The Return of Nao Yoshizaki [PGD-596]

Sill Bill [XV-547]

Nao Yoshizaki, Sell Liberation [PGD-175]

My sister gal [ADZ-046]

Indecent Mouth [SRXV-395]

The South Pole 2nd [AZRD-070]

Disposable doll of yours [ADZ-042]

Soaking Wet [XV-622]

Some members are elitists, preferring the multi-gigabyte files. If you're one, at least the above may tide you over, until you hit paydirt elsewhere.

The "Flash TV" technology is quirky; hit the smaller "Play" button with the blue background to the right (not the big one in the center). Sometimes the following screen will show a small "X" in a circle. Hit that, the movie should play.

http://sexvidx.com/starring-2638/1/nao-yoshizaki.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Dpex.Flex

Sep 12, 2014
Hi,
Im a huge fan of hers too. cant rmb where and how i got to see her 1st video. Is their some way i can torrent her vids?

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Those codes are mad old. If she is still active, she is on some Tsubomi status, which will be impressive enough.