She Stands Out in a Crowd - PICTURES

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So what do you do when you come across a JAV actress who spins your head faster than Steven Seagal? Someone with a really special look who stands out in a crowd.

That's what this thread is going to focus in on with your help, but with one stipulation: PICTURES.

If you have been following the "Discussion" board lately, you may have noticed Gentleman Codegeek's efforts to get you guys to include pictures on the relevant threads. (He is trying to get the ball rolling by having begun a "JAV idol gallery" group which I hope you will look into.)

There is a popular thread here on Discussion entitled "Favourite 'Mature' JAV Performer (looks and performance)" that has been kicking around for over three years. Last year, I tried to help it along in another direction, emphasizing that members ought not simply put up names, but pictures, and a description as to why their favorite ladies are so special. I tried to set an example with my post for Chiaki Takeshita, and especially with my post for Saeko Higuchi. But I see the thread has gone back to the simple listing of names.

People just don't want to do the work, obviously, but what's the big deal?

There are plenty of picture snapping tools out there. Windows has its own little "Snipping Tool," many video players have them built in, and the one I happen to use is MWSnap. You just go to the section of the photograph you'd like to crop out, or to the appropriate frame of a video, and... why, it's a snap!

When you get your picture, embed them in your posts by uploading the picture (click "Upload a File" below the text box, place your mouse cursor where you would like the photo to appear, and then choose either "Thumbnail" or "Full image"). That's it, f'gawdssakes, don't make such a big deal about it.

So let's get to the crux of the matter. The Ladies of JAV who stand out in a crowd.

I don't get a kick out of the women who look like one another. I like the ones who offer pizaazz. This could apply to a spectacular-looking body, but what draws our attention first (as far as the "special look") is the face.

Invariably, it is the mature actress who more frequently succeeds with the special look, because they have had time to develop character. Naturally, younger ones can look different and amazing, as well.

So why don't we highlight the special ones here, emphasizing PICTURES? It would be helpful if you'd like to add more information about the lady that may embellish why she is so special, aside from her great appearance. (For example, the way she emotes.)

And, you know, one picture doesn't always do the trick. A photo by itself can be misleading, and not always representative of someone's true appearance. Let's go for different angles, and different emotions (when possible), away from the perfection of studio set-up stills. (We like 'em with their hair down, too.)

I'm putting this thread up on an impulse, because I just got through doing some research on a mystery actress partly named "Izumi" .. and I was quick-checking the pictures of the Izumis listed on Asian Screens. Two made me stop, and I thought, Whozzat?

I may not even have any of their films; I just liked their wonderful looks.

Let's begin with:

Takako Izumi

This is the shot that made me go, WHAT th- ... Who? What? When?

attachment.php

From KBKD-102, Mother’s Incestuous

attachment.php

A straight shot looking sugary, from SUGAD-25, Vestiges of Incest Mother

attachment.php

A handsome lady with dignity; from MDYD-158, True Face of Beautiful Mature Woman

attachment.php

JUKD-684 - Takako Izumi, from My Friend’s Mother

attachment.php

Pretty sweet, from SJOK-02, Check-Up

attachment.php

If you were wearing socks, she just knocked them off - from JUKD-609, Mother Of His Wife

Attachments

• Takako Izumi - SJOK-02.jpg
    Takako Izumi - SJOK-02.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 5,417
  • Takako Izumi - JUKD-609.jpg
    Takako Izumi - JUKD-609.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5,320
  • Takako Izumi - KBKD-102.jpg
    Takako Izumi - KBKD-102.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5,365
  • Takako Izumi - sugad-25..jpg
    Takako Izumi - sugad-25..jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5,351
  • Takako Izumi - JUKD-684.jpg
    Takako Izumi - JUKD-684.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 5,326
  • Takako Izumi - MDYD-158.jpg
    Takako Izumi - MDYD-158.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5,355
Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Izumi Terasaki

Who is she, and how dare she present powerful palpitations?

This is the shot that made me a greater sailor man than Popeye:

attachment.php

From MDYD-788, Passionate Cocksucking - Pink Salon Madame

attachment.php

A classy dame. SERO-0204, Condom That Gets Worn Out in a Hurry

attachment.php

Looks like she caught the eye of another sap; from DTKM-009, Stepmother's Bra is So Loose

attachment.php

Partnered with Monkeyface, from same film above

attachment.php

The sap gets a lucky break; Izumi demonstrates she can be all woman

attachment.php

Beautiful profile from NATR-326, Seductive Wife's Other Face She Doesn't Show to Her Husband

attachment.php

A better look at her "Other Face," from film above

attachment.php

No question she is one sexy biatch... from YLW-4129, Marvelous Age-Defying Hottie - Making a Comeback at 41! Fellatio Queen Izumi

A "comeback," huh. What was she coming back from..? (Was she around earlier?)

Attachments

• Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -1.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -1.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5,192
  • Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -2 - with Monkeyface.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -2 - with Monkeyface.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 5,215
  • Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -3.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki DTKM-009 -3.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5,125
  • Izumi Terasaki SERO-0204.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki SERO-0204.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 5,186
  • Izumi Terasaki YLW-4129.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki YLW-4129.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5,054
  • Izumi Terasaki NATR-326 -1.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki NATR-326 -1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5,078
  • Izumi Terasaki NATR-326 -2.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki NATR-326 -2.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5,088
  • Izumi Terasaki MDYD-788.jpg
    Izumi Terasaki MDYD-788.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5,184
Reactions: 4 people

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks, Casshern2, you are utterly too kind. Time will tell how far this thread will go, but I'm not optimistic; folks within a forum format mainly expect to get served, and tend to shy away from doing a little work.

As you may have seen above, I highlighted two ladies I had no idea about, other than their lovely looks. I'd like to spotlight an actress I am familiar with:

Miina Ichinose

I'd like to take this opportunity to extend another token of gratitude to Member OneSoulRock, who identified Miina when I was attempting to figure her identity a year-and-a-half ago. Should you decide to click on the provided link, you will witness the unfolding drama, as well as be treated by a couple of other beautiful shots of her.

I first took note of Miina in Mother with Daughter Right There, Embarrassing and mustn’t notice what Mother’s Up To [HNU-057]:

attachment.php

attachment.php

(Her scene has also been included in a compilation work of the series, HNU-068.)

I think she is heart-stoppingly exquisite. Her face is simply outstanding (yes, as in standing out in a crowd), but her charms do not end simply with her delightful countenance. Here is a peek at the rest of her, from her only starring vehicle (where she sometimes has been uncredited by sources we turn to, such as DMM), Anesthetized a Neighbor and Rendered Her Body a Puppet [FAA-005]:

attachment.php

As you can see, her body is perfectly proportioned.

From the cover, her unique face and fabulous breasts:

attachment.php

Her face again, from the same movie, below. And please note, many of these pictures, unlike the ones from the cases above, are video frame grabs. They are not studio-lit glamor shots.

attachment.php

A look at her alluring body, once again (from FAA005):

attachment.php

She has been in very, very few movies, unfortunately, and over half are in stupid and uninspired product. As one example, one of those ridiculous "Chicks Playing with Dicks" films, At a Much Talked-About Sports Gym With a Recent Surge in Male Membership, Busty Instructors Jiggling Their Titties and Turning You On Down There, You’re In For Some Special Training! [GG-070]

I don't own this movie, but take a look at the screen shot below, where part of her face has been cut off (it's an outrage!):

attachment.php

The shot drives home the point of what I am talking about, regarding a special look. Even though we only see part of Miina's face, we can see (or at least get a sense of) something wonderful going on. The others? (Megumi Arina, Miu Nishiki, Yuka Kashii, with apologies to fans of theirs...) Judging by this one shot (as I am not familiar with any of them), I am not saying they are not pretty; but there's nothing that would make you reflexively take a second look.

Here is Miina from a movie that I discovered myself, quite inadvertently, as it is not listed among her few credits anywhere that I am aware of; Amateur Madam Hunting 5 [JUC-546]:

attachment.php

(MADONNA's old "Madam Hunting" series is among the best in the nampa lot, because the perpetrators often show some aggression, in contrast to many other nampa movies, where the clothes fall off the ladies far too easily.)

From the same movie, we can see even her hand is very feminine:

attachment.php

For such a beautiful lady, one other attractive element is that there is an innocence, and almost a helplessness to her:

attachment.php

At the time of the post I mentioned above, where I discovered who Miina was, I was excited; it was around the time of the release of her only starring vehicle. Now a year has passed, and based on her DMM credit listings (Sougouwiki hasn't even filled out her page), there have been no new additions. Looks like she's out of the game.

As said before, the rotten thing is, much of her output has been on the dumb side, such as with Married Woman Delivery 28 [MAMA-275]:

attachment.php

Brief scenes featuring Miina have also been included in four-hour extravaganzas GUR-010 and GUR-014, standard and uninspired fare about housewives in sexual action.

Miina's "crowning achievement" in the form of FAA-005 is available here and there, mainly for less than one gig. The Javblog site features Ryushare links, and a terrific set of screen shots. The archives also offer Ryushare packages.

HNU-057 is still available as a 732 MB painless download. (Screen shots.)

Attachments

• Miina Ichinose FAA005 Cover.jpg
    Miina Ichinose FAA005 Cover.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,844
  • Miina Ichinose JUC-546 2.jpg
    Miina Ichinose JUC-546 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4,733
  • Miina Ichinose HNU-057 2.jpg
    Miina Ichinose HNU-057 2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4,852
  • Miina Ichinose HNU-057.jpg
    Miina Ichinose HNU-057.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4,889
  • Miina Ichinose JUC-546 hand.jpg
    Miina Ichinose JUC-546 hand.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 4,760
  • Miina Ichinose JUC-546.jpg
    Miina Ichinose JUC-546.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4,764
  • Miina Ichinose FAA005 3.jpg
    Miina Ichinose FAA005 3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4,799
  • Miina Ichinose FAA005 2.jpg
    Miina Ichinose FAA005 2.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 4,841
  • Miina Ichinose FAA005.jpg
    Miina Ichinose FAA005.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4,812
  • Miina Ichinose GG-070.jpg
    Miina Ichinose GG-070.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4,762
  • Miina Ichinose mama-275.jpg
    Miina Ichinose mama-275.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 4,703
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
Takako Izumi is one of my fav matures also. She went by the name of Satomi Takanashi as well.

The only drawback is she had a weird anus... yes I noticed it cuz it's huge like a part of her colon might be sticking out. Either that or it's one nasty hem.

keanurefresh

Jun 7, 2013
Owh man, they are a dreaming mature ladies,
their faces are so tempting,

and also, I notice the title for HNU-057 there, is Mother with Daughter Right There, Embarrassing and mustn’t notice what Mother’s Up To
But in my harddrive, it said Fuck Girl Next To My Wife
and her scene (Miina Ichinose) is really well done.

banfoosh

Forever horny !
Dec 27, 2012
Ichinose looks like a real gem in the snaps here , the body has just the right curves and a the right face to go with it.Ultra sensual milf I'd say.I downloaded both the high sized FAA and HNU videos and don't regret it one bit.

Look forward to more jugs.Stellar work !

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Your valuable comments were most welcome, Messieurs Keanurefresh and Holyabdul (I will make sure to check out Takako Izumi's ass if I get the chance to catch her in action), and it's always a delight to hear from you, Banfoosh.

So far the "Standing Out in a Crowd" ladies featured here have been on the mature end, and I wanted to give an example of a younger one, a gal who made an impression on me:

Saki Asahina

attachment.php

I thought she was fairly obscure, but as a result of doing the research for this post, I discovered she goes by the more popular name of:

Sayaka Yuuki

This is the version of her name provided by the Asian Screens site, which I use as the standard... because we have to go by something, when it comes to the English names of JAV actresses! However, "Yuki" is commonly a first name, as most of us are aware - and indeed, one of Saki Asahina's covers provide the name of "Yuki Sayaka":

attachment.php

From JUC-691, "Young Married Maid Sayaka Who is Sort of Dumb"

(If you click on the Asian Screens link for her page, provided above, you will see a portrait of somebody else - this other actress, among the credits that are listed, is also featured in an hour-length peculiarity, JBMD-0090. It's confusing, I'd say.)

One of her other aliases is:

Karen Serizawa

(Which she may be using for her uncensored work; she has other monikers as well, according to her Sougouwiki page.)

Let's get to why I found Saki Asahina so eye-catching. It has to do with her eyes.

Here is a shot from the movie that made me sit up and take notice:

attachment.php

The first photo on this page is also from "Women Who Are Seeking Employment - Beautiful Big Tits Young Female University Students Who Were Not Given An Official Job Offer Wanted Money So Badly That They Ended Up Performing in An AV" [EPT-002].

Look at her amazingly wide eyes. She looks like a living, breathing anime character.

The shot above also features Saki's partner from the movie, Reiko Kudou (AKA Saki Kamiya) , obviously an attractive woman, but do you see what I'm saying? She's just another pretty lady, and you're not going to dwell on her. The "Who the heck is this?" dynamic instantly goes to the lass on the right. In other words... if you see that face in a crowd, you're going to think: "She Stands Out in a Crowd"!

In fairness, not every look at Saki is going to produce this effect. She usually has to open up her ridiculously cartoonish eyes. Sometimes, though, she breaks this rule. For example, if you take a moment to click on her Actionjav page, you can see her eyes are not wide-open in the main shot. And yet - she still looks pretty unusual, and attention-getting.

I wonder if she had surgery done, because sometimes she doesn't look human.

Let's appreciate her interesting looks from the following gallery.

I tried not to always select photos with her giant eyes, for example:

attachment.php

BEB-031 -Immoral Female Teacher

But let's get real here, the eyes, after all, have it...

attachment.php

RJK-032 - Do You Dislike a Student With Big Tits and a Pontyail?

attachment.php

ALB-127 - Swallowing Semen With a Smile - Convenience Store Manager Masami

(Yes, "Masami" is yet another one of her monikers.)

attachment.php

DVDES-488 - Lesbian Classmates 2 – 3 Days Before Leaving

(Hey, who is that other chickie above? Why, it's Chika Arimura... vat a va-va-voomer!)

attachment.php

DOM-021 - Do As Much As You Please 7

Nice figure, far as those slender figures go, and beautifully bountiful breasts, as well.

Here she is, in the following two photographs, in one of her uncensored works, "Tokyo Hot n0464 – Bikini Idol Toilet," billed as "Karen Serizawa":

attachment.php

attachment.php

Now I'd like to make two other notes. I see I pointed to Saki once, in her (at the time, unknown to me) alter ego, Sayaka Yuuki, in the "Stream DOWNLOADS" thread, while highlighting one of her movies, Black Stockings Nakadashi Office Lady 3 [ELO-375]; here is what I had to say:

"This is the one that caught my eye, because I thought Sayaka Yuuki looked especially cute in these screen shots."

So even though I didn't watch the movie, and only had the screen shots to go on (screen shots where she had her eyes closed, most of the time), she obviously struck me as special.

The last point I wanted to make is that I have in the old collection:

Working Woman Hunting 11- Red Suit Edition [EZD-311]

... Which is a particularly mean-spirited movie (and please don't ask me to explain why I like it so much). The first scene is pretty wonderful, actually, where a wide-eyed young woman is in some kind of (JAV manufacturer's?) office, and she is rather disrespectfully accosted (with her seeming half-consent, anyway), and is taken from room to room while the fornicating does not stop.

I thought this anime girl probably was Saki. As a result of preparing this post, however, I took a closer look, and the actress turned out to be...

attachment.php

Rei Mizuna!

I'm adding this part after an "Edit"...

One of the Saki shots I put up in her photo gallery above was this one:

attachment.php

NHDTA-078 - Sensitive Student Who is So Filled With Feeling By a Pervert That She Will Pee Though Others Are Around Her 2

After looking at the picture of Rei Mizuna, with her slightly more prominent nose, I started to think... the NHDTA-078 shot looks more like Rei. That's when I discovered, both Rei and Saki were in the same movie.

Indeed, once I dug up my copy of the movie, I could see that the first scene of the young lady getting harassed (by the Bald Thug, with his face annoyingly blurred) featured Rei, and the last scene featured Saki:

attachment.php

So this was the second time one anime girl fooled me into thinking of the other.

Attachments

• Rei Mizuna [EZD-311].jpg
    Rei Mizuna [EZD-311].jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4,291
  • Saka Asahina - EPT-002-2.jpg
    Saka Asahina - EPT-002-2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 4,433
  • Saka Asahina - EPT-002.jpg
    Saka Asahina - EPT-002.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4,414
  • Saka Asahina - Tokyo Hot n0464-2.jpg
    Saka Asahina - Tokyo Hot n0464-2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 4,312
  • Saka Asahina - Tokyo Hot n0464.jpg
    Saka Asahina - Tokyo Hot n0464.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4,305
  • Saka Asahina - DOM-021.jpg
    Saka Asahina - DOM-021.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 4,331
  • Saka Asahina - NHDTA-078.jpg
    Saka Asahina - NHDTA-078.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4,263
  • Saka Asahina - JUC-691.jpg
    Saka Asahina - JUC-691.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4,423
  • Saka Asahina - DVDES-488.jpg
    Saka Asahina - DVDES-488.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 4,326
  • Saka Asahina - ALB-127.jpg
    Saka Asahina - ALB-127.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 4,352
  • Saka Asahina - RJK-032.jpg
    Saka Asahina - RJK-032.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4,369
  • Saka Asahina - BEB-031.jpg
    Saka Asahina - BEB-031.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4,392
  • Saka Asahina - NHDTA-078-2.jpg
    Saka Asahina - NHDTA-078-2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 4,218

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I don't know how much this lady would stand out in a crowd... at least in a crowd of other beautiful women... but she sure is striking:

Risa Kaneko

This is the shot that attracted my attention; in my notes, I had written, "LOOKS GOOD"!

attachment.php

From DOGMA's "Beautiful Mother Slave" [DDG-015]; feast your eyes on other select shots from this movie:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She gets cuffed to the staircase by her abusive stepson, while his friends are in the house. Take a look at that face, from the conclusion of the movie:

attachment.php

Here is Risa from the beginning of "Friend's Mother" [MDYD-033]:

attachment.php

Along with other glances of her from the same film:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

She seems to be into her lovemaking scenes, judging by her expressions which exude pleasure. You may want to catch her in quick action from this Xvideos clip, taken from one of her teacher movies. A frame grab:

attachment.php

Hard to say which teacher movie, not that she has had that many. (Maybe you can tell us. EDIT: The movie turned out to be MDYD-060.) I see she has one called "Art Teacher r***" [HBAD-008].

Problem is, these movies are so old, screen shots are hard to dig up. Based on the clues from HBAD-008's back cover, the classroom decor appears different (for example, there is a curtain) than the usual classroom scenery we are accustomed to, such as the shot below, taken from the clip. (And the boys wear the familiar white shirts in both.)

attachment.php

She's got another teacher movie called "Female Teacher Pet (31 years old)" [DDG-008] (where she is forced to wear a Playboy-style bunny outfit, based on screen shots DMM happened to have), but I don't think the above clip is from this one, either. (I found a stream link, which I intend to download from - even though the size is a whopping near-gig.) Here is the way Risa looks on the cover:

attachment.php

She has appeared in a movie which translates as "Rezure! Five" [SDDM-069] (I guess "rezure" means lesbian. I just learned "rezu," which valued Member Savajex uses all of the time, means lesbian, and it was not easy to look up, I tell you) where she appears to be dominated by a pair of schoolgirls. I want it! (But the movie is from 2001, which means I probably never will get it.)

attachment.php

Looks like Risa began to phase out of the JAV game in the mid-2000s, when her individual titles began getting taken over by compilation works. Perhaps her last original title was "Stepmother of Lust" [JUKD-038], featuring Sayo Mano:

attachment.php

She was a dream, that Risa Kaneko, indeed she was.

Attachments

• Risa Kaneko teacher movie -2.jpg
    Risa Kaneko teacher movie -2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3,965
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-008.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-008.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,941
  • Risa Kaneko JUKD-038.jpg
    Risa Kaneko JUKD-038.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,907
  • Risa Kaneko SDDM-069.jpg
    Risa Kaneko SDDM-069.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 3,904
  • Risa Kaneko teacher movie.jpg
    Risa Kaneko teacher movie.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 3,967
  • Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 4.jpg
    Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 4.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3,977
  • Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 3.jpg
    Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 3,985
  • Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 2.jpg
    Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4,001
  • Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 1.jpg
    Risa Kaneko MDYD-033 - 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4,018
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 5 - COVER.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 5 - COVER.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4,078
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 4.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 4.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4,017
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 3.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4,030
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 2.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4,052
  • Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 1.jpg
    Risa Kaneko DDG-015 - 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 4,039
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Another great topic as ever Jug (I've been travelling so sorry I've missed your latest meisterwerks). Another Izumi I like is Izumi Takashima - a relatively newish milf who looks good to me. I was first attracted by the cover of OBA-079 As Payback For Giving Me An Unconventional Name… I r***ing My Mother (as you do, obviously). A lovely bit of spreading. I can only find another 3 films to date and all are made by Obasan. her latest is a very early entry into mature lesbian so that could be good. She does also seem to be a horny and sexy woman and gets into it very well. A crowd stand-out for me. Which reminds me I must do something on the favourite mature thread that has been so neglected of late. Meanwhile, enjoy those covers....................

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?&mode=2&s=ay2uo

Best

Jack

Attachments

• OBA-079.jpg
    OBA-079.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 137
  • OBA-067.jpg
    OBA-067.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 130
  • OBA-073.jpg
    OBA-073.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 123
  • OBA-089.jpg
    OBA-089.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 143

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
How nice to hear from our old pal Jack1956 again, and no doubt he will be delighted to learn of the new title Casshern2 pointed out... yessir, there's no stopping newcomer Izumi Takashima, firing off one JAV a month in her (so far) five month career.

I raved about this next attraction in the Stream DOWNLOADS thread, also offering a clip of her appearance in "Enema Female Teacher" [IESP-400], where the frame grab below originated from:

attachment.php

Masumi Oshiro

While some may not see her as fitting the standard of classic beauty, this lady just reeks of sexiness. Here she is from [JPDVD-0022], "Prohibited Business of Daughter and Married MILF Mother":

attachment.php

She does not mind getting down and dirty, as she did in "Anal Slave Madam" [JUKD-757]:

attachment.php

attachment.php

She can be a wildcat in between the sheets.

attachment.php

As featured on the cover:

attachment.php

Look at her go, from the back cover of KBKD-109, "The Initiation Of A Married Woman":

attachment.php

As the suffering Cleaning Lady of MDYD-275:

attachment.php

Flaunting her wares as the Boarding House Aunt in MDYD-288:

attachment.php

From "Two Sisters-in-Law Genuine Nakadashi" [JUKD-613]:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The other sister-in-law from the film, Ayumi Sawaki, ain't so bad either... by the way!

attachment.php

Masumi Oshiro's reign was from previous years, but thankfully her sexy spirit lives on.

Attachments

• Ayumi Sawaki JUKD-613.jpg
    Ayumi Sawaki JUKD-613.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613 3.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613 3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2,027
  • Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613 2.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613 2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 2,018
  • Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-613.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 2,033
  • Masumi Oshiro MDYD-288.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro MDYD-288.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,038
  • Masumi Oshiro MDYD-275.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro MDYD-275.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 2,049
  • Masumi Oshiro  kbkd-109.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro kbkd-109.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2,025
  • Masumi Oshiro  JUKD-757 COVER.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-757 COVER.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,066
  • Masumi Oshiro  JUKD-757 3.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-757 3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,059
  • Masumi Oshiro  JUKD-757 2.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-757 2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,071
  • Masumi Oshiro  JUKD-757.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JUKD-757.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,051
  • Masumi Oshiro  JPDVD-0022.jpg
    Masumi Oshiro JPDVD-0022.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 2,061

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
Thanks to both Casshern and Jug for making me aware of OBA-099. More mature milf mayhem I hope! I don't usually use DMM as it can be a right royal pain and wait until they appear on Javlibrary - where you can often download the stuff - they are getting good at that and use DMMs images anyway.

Best

Jack

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A strike against JAVLibrary's usage of DMM photo files (which every site on the Internet makes linking use of... except Akiba-Online!) is that one must deal with that parasitical contamination, Linkbucks. And I wasn't aware JAVLibrary offered download options - I suppose Jack1956 is referring to their users' comments, at the bottom of each film page (where download links are sometimes provided, often in the form of lovable Ryushare).

attachment.php

I caught the beginning of the Golden Globes Awards a few days ago, and I was lucky - that's when Jacqueline Bisset gave her lunatic acceptance speech. (I was rooting for Jackie to win, as she has given me happy memories. Almost seventy years of age, and still manages to turn heads, too.)

How appropriate, because when I first laid eyes on this cover:

attachment.php

I thought to meselfs, I thought, why, that's the Japanese Jacqueline Bisset!

We are talking about...

Hotaru Yamakawa

... And the film in question is, Beautiful Mature Woman Pure Love Story - She's More Than 30 Years Older [SPRD-525]. Some more looks from the movie:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Here is Hotaru from her debut, An Employee of a Certain Well-Known Department Store in Kanagawa Making Her AV Debut!! 52-Year-Old Hotaru Yamakawa [NEW-02], which almost brings to mind Jacqueline Bisset's near-debut, Bullitt (1968)... where Jackie also had a bedroom scene, with Steve McQueen.

attachment.php

As the movie was from 2011, if the age claim is to be believed, that would make Hotaru around 55 this year. Not bad for an old broad, huh?

You might have come across this cover in your JAV travels, which pops up now and then:

attachment.php

'Course, that's only part of the cover, so you may not recognize it. The movie is, My Mother's Friend [JUC-762]. Another view:

attachment.php

This lady and a bed go together so naturally!

Another cover you may have encountered is the one below, from Incest Mother Fertilization [HIMA-50]:

attachment.php

Yeah, too bad so many of her movies are of the gentle Mother-Son ilk. From HIMA50, again:

attachment.php

Looking a little too lovely in Mother-to-Child Copulation [BKD-85]:

attachment.php

Simply cannot get away from the charms of the son! From Mother Son Bathing Adultery [JUC-920]:

attachment.php

From the same film, again, looking pretty dreamy, lying on her back:

attachment.php

Rather plug-worthy in ... get this ... Out Of The Mountains And Rivers In The Vagina To Age Fifty Mom Incest [AED-60]:

attachment.php

And here she is, from the relatively recent Mother Who Offered Up Her Asshole to Her Beloved Son [JUC-995]:

attachment.php

She's got something many of her competitors find hard to come by... glamor.

Attachments

• Jacqueline_Bisset_w_504775a.jpg
    Jacqueline_Bisset_w_504775a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,999
  • Hotaru Yamakawa HIMA-50.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa HIMA-50.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,969
  • Hotaru Yamakawa HIMA-50 -1.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa HIMA-50 -1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,976
  • Hotaru Yamakawa BKD-85.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa BKD-85.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,978
  • Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-995 -1.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-995 -1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,947
  • Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-920 -1.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-920 -1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,950
  • Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-762 -1.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-762 -1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,969
  • Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-762.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-762.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,982
  • Hotaru Yamakawa AED-60.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa AED-60.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,960
  • Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-920.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa JUC-920.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 1,952
  • Hotaru Yamakawa NEW-02.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa NEW-02.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,990
  • Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -3.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,989
  • Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -2.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,991
  • Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -1.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525 -1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,984
  • Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525.jpg
    Hotaru Yamakawa SPRD-525.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2,003
Reactions: 3 people

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
I never have any issues with JAVlibrary and never get any linkbucks pop-ups thankfully. And there are an increasing amount of product available for download - often multi-options and not always ryushare, sometimes rapidgator and others. They are also quite good at identifying performers' other names.

Best

Jack

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Again, I don't know how much our following lass would Stand Out in a Crowd, given that she is another beautiful woman... but I don't know how unusually beautiful. Regardless, she succeeded in turning my pretty head, and therefore deserves a look-see.

Nami Ohkochi

Nami has not had a big body of work, active primarily around 2010-2011. Furthermore, she may not have gained that much attention, and I am partly basing this opinion on JAVLibrary's refusal to credit her, in works she has starred in. Let's take a closer look at this sexy number.

Here she is, from the cover of what seems to be a primary role:

attachment.php

"Mature Women Delivery Sex" [ISD-32]; other views:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looking very smart on the cover of EMAZ-066, Handle The Temptation Of Sexual Desire Of The Son-in-law:

attachment.php

Incest - Indecent Engorged Nipples of a Mother With Tiny Breasts, HONE-96:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sultry in Cheating (Housewife) Out in Thick [MAG-01], from 2010 (Not to be confused with a four-hour MAG01 from 2008):

attachment.php

Nami, at the tail end of her career, was kind enough to treat us with one that offered a harder edge. (Is this what happens to porn actresses when they can't easily find the traditional work?)

Torture Bondage r*** Confinement Wife Beautiful Mature Age Fifty, EMBZ-001:

attachment.php

attachment.php

She's got a twinkle to her eye, and looks very appealing to my eye. Actually, both my eyes.

Now a strange thing happened. While conducting the research for Nami at DMM, a title appeared at the bottom section (next to the portraits of the main star featured on the star's film pages). and... the actress looked very different. What's more, she looked great. Perhaps the reason for the error was that "Nami" also formed part of the English translation of her name. Now I can't resist taking a look at her, too, and I shall be doing so in the next post.

Attachments

• Nami Okochi –MAG-01.jpg
    Nami Okochi –MAG-01.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,916
  • Nami Okochi –EMBZ-001 COVER.jpg
    Nami Okochi –EMBZ-001 COVER.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,897
  • Nami Okochi –EMBZ-001.jpg
    Nami Okochi –EMBZ-001.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,905
  • Nami Okochi –HONE-96 1.jpg
    Nami Okochi –HONE-96 1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,908
  • Nami Okochi –HONE-96.jpg
    Nami Okochi –HONE-96.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,901
  • Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] COVER.jpg
    Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] COVER.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,925
  • Nami Okochi –emaz-066.jpg
    Nami Okochi –emaz-066.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 1,923
  • Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] 2.jpg
    Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,898
  • Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] 1jpg.jpg
    Nami Okochi –[ISD-32] 1jpg.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,896
  • Nami Okochi –[ISD-32].jpg
    Nami Okochi –[ISD-32].jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,922

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Like I said in the last post, I couldn't help myself, and thus we've got this quick look at what I think is another stunner:

Hisayo Nanami

I'm not going to spend as much time as I'd like studying Hisayo, 'cause I'm doing this one off the cuff, but what got me was that terrific-looking face. I like the faces that are a little elongated. Yet the interesting conundrum here is that in some shots, her face looks more on the round side.

We know Ian Fleming claimed You Only Live Twice, but we can pretty much be sure that Ian Fleming was a big, fat liar. Meanwhile, you are well aware I would never lead you astray (much as I can love strays... why does the premise of those "Runaway Pet" movies never happen to me?), and when I tell you that I looked twice at this portrait of Hisayo below, you can believe me. (Even though I can also be a big fat liar, since I looked more than twice):

attachment.php

It's from the cover of ANB-38, You're Invited To A Bewitching Charm Of Beautiful Odious Aunt; and truth-in-advertising has made a rare appearance there, because I felt pretty bewitched. So much so, that I plan on contacting the Japanese ambassador to petition for Hisayo to be burned at the stake.

Now here she is from her last movie to date, the recent Wife's Past - I Who Happened to Run Into An Old Classmate and Was Violated Once Again, MDYD-873; her face is oddly rounder. (Naturally, the hair style offers an "optical illusion.")

attachment.php

A look at Hisayo from I Who Became My Mother's Toy - Voluptuous Stepmother Loves a Big Cock! [ANB-48]:

attachment.php

Since she can't get enough of Big Cocks, handling another one in this amusing cover from New Mature Virgin Hunting, CHERD-48:

attachment.php

Looking most lovely in BKD-104, Mother-Child Base Fucking - Yanagawa Road:

attachment.php

Stepmother, Truly Always Better Than the Wife… SPRD-662; in this case, we can believe it. (I love that long-faced shot of hers, on the right):

attachment.php

And here is Hisayo in one that offers some edge; the title is impossibly long, but it's got talk of aphrodisiacs, criminals who r*** wives, prisoners and pleasures of hell [RSD-656]:

attachment.php

She is in another one offering similar terrain, and co-starring other actresses, called Report On Sex Crimes Involving Women Fallen to An Aphrodisiac-Induced Hell [GMED-075].

That's one I have on hand, and another is:

Making Sure His Mother Doesn't Notice, a Hot MILF Doing Door-to-Door Sales Takes Her Son's Pants Off 2 [HNU-067], where Hisayo co-stars with others. This one is very familiar, because a few months ago I tried to help a member out with an identification, and I remember that (as I wrote) I got frustrated at the end for doing a lot of work... and for what? Bitter tears aside, I do recall Hisayo from this film now (I see I also provided a painless download link for the movie), and I do remember thinking - hey. She looks beautifully different. She... Stands Out in a Crowd.

attachment.php

From DSE-1049, Mother Who Agreed
to Have Sex With Her Brother-in-Law
For the Sake of Her Son

Attachments

• Hisayo Nanami RSD-656.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami RSD-656.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,853
  • Hisayo Nanami BKD-104.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami BKD-104.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,857
  • Hisayo Nanami CHERD-48.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami CHERD-48.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,866
  • Hisayo Nanami ANB-38.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami ANB-38.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,882
  • Hisayo Nanami ANB-48.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami ANB-48.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,863
  • Hisayo Nanami [MDYD-873].jpg
    Hisayo Nanami [MDYD-873].jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,893
  • Hisayo Nanami  SPRD-662.jpg
    Hisayo Nanami SPRD-662.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 1,865

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
Maybe i'll be called a black sheep, although i love mature girls, i'm going with a much younger now for this post:

Have you already equipped your super 3D googles? No? Great! Because right now all i can see in this room, is not the film, not you, but this girl:

attachment.php

Miharu Izawa 長尾みわ

This electric, shy, sunny and overexcited girl, piqued my interest at first because of her particular face: gracious smile, sensual eyes and a modest height. Nothing special at first, but throw in an apparent shy and cold attitude enriched by a tsundere like face that you see only in the mangas and you got Miharu!!

attachment.php

"What the F@£$ are you looking at? My boobs are down here..."

Seriously, i love that type of face and attitude (totally legit towards stranger though), makes the girl more attractive and apparently difficult to prey
:coolguy:

and also...
attachment.php

Damn Miharu i was trying to pass you as the decent descreet type...well no matter...i did say apparently difficult to prey :)...but seriously, speaking of hunting, right in this photo above it appears to me that she is just catching an exquisite snakOUCH! :punch:

attachment.php

:beatup: we were saying the little shiny Miharu has a particular trait, her spontaneous gestures and body language, that betrays her in many scenes, but makes everything more exciting and attractive (contrary to many other av idols). She can only act as the sunny overexcited girl or as the shy cold iceblock, nothing in the middle, otherwise you'll see her smirking or acting as a tsundere bit#!..ITTAII!!! :bikep2:

attachment.php

:tear: Sweet miharu don't get mad at me...you'll only get me more and more aroused :inlove: now getting serious...

attachment.php

A little more serious...:coolguy:

attachment.php

DAMN! Here we go again...

attachment.php

That's what i'm talking about, a pretty face totally enjoying that sn...i mean that guy's sausage meat...mmm really nutrient and healthy, nice selection Miharu...i didn't know you were quite the pig type
:adore:

attachment.php

Was too loud, and now she's mad at me again, or maybe faking it, who knows? To finish this, i'll add that she's a girl that in her normality, can really surprise you with her detailed and somewhat unpredictable personality. Anyway, i think you have seen enough of her face for n...

attachment.php

:bigthumbs: That's how you do a swimpaizuri princess Pig!.AHIOOOOOO!!!:punch::punch::punch::bikep2::punchp2:

attachment.php

:dying: That spontaneous and sunny smile...she must be so overjoyed watching my helpless bloody corpse...you meanie! Did i mention that other than your sexy eyes, you are somewhat crosseyed in certain scenes? :hoho:

attachment.php

AH! You won't win this time women! GET LOST! :evilgrin:

attachment.php

:cry5: AWWW i'm so sowwwy!...let me give a huge kiss then we can go back to my ro.. :bigkiss:

attachment.php

AHHHH!! :shooock:

pictures are from CAD-1848 (Dancer and crosseyed Miharu :p) ; TEN-07 (only the 4th image) ; RCT-226 (3D glasses) , JUC-380 (Swimpaizuri :D). Hope you enjoyed this spotl...AV indepth...in...ahh whatever :th_059_:

Attachments

• Noname 13.jpg
    Noname 13.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Noname 10.jpg
    Noname 10.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 93
  • Noname 8.jpg
    Noname 8.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 95
  • Noname 4.jpg
    Noname 4.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Noname 6.jpg
    Noname 6.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Noname 5.jpg
    Noname 5.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Noname 17.jpg
    Noname 17.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Noname 18.jpg
    Noname 18.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Noname 9.jpg
    Noname 9.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 88
  • Noname 12.jpg
    Noname 12.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Noname 2.jpg
    Noname 2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Noname 11.jpg
    Noname 11.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 87
  • eesthe017jp.jpg
    eesthe017jp.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 104
  • Noname 20.jpg
    Noname 20.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Noname 13 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 13 - Copia.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,827
  • Noname 10 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 10 - Copia.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1,831
  • Noname 8 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 8 - Copia.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,839
  • Noname 4 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 4 - Copia.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,824
  • Noname - Copia.jpg
    Noname - Copia.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,827
  • Noname 6 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 6 - Copia.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,840
  • Noname 17 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 17 - Copia.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,829
  • Noname 18 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 18 - Copia.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,836
  • Noname 9 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 9 - Copia.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,808
  • Noname 12 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 12 - Copia.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1,817
  • ahaha.jpg
    ahaha.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,820
  • Noname 11 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 11 - Copia.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,812
  • Noname 7 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 7 - Copia.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,830
  • Noname 20 - Copia.jpg
    Noname 20 - Copia.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,808

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
*Sputter!* Where did you come from, Angeldom? Must be from the heavens or kingdom cum, because here you are, having hooked up with Akiba-Online for barely a month, and you've outdone many members who have been around for five or six years, where lifting a pinky comes as a huge chore.

You went out of your way to dig up the appropriate photographs, embedded them in your post, provided a lot of meat, and applied clever wit in your commentary. (Having visited your profile, I caught a glimpse of a post you had put up in the "The Most Perfect JAV Actress Body of the Year ?[INCLUDE PICTURE]" thread, and I remembered having come across your fun-filled line, "Yuuna for the WIN!" And I thought, heyyy... something special is going on here.)

I'm not even focusing on your choice of girl here, except to stress this thread is for all JAV actresses, not exclusively the mature kind. (I've only been picking the matures, for the most part, because they generally come across as more distinctive.) Yet I love that smiling portrait of Miharu Izawa (whom I see also goes by the other aliases Miwa Nagao, Sanae Okada, Manabe Ayako and Harumi Shinohara) above your shot of "The Swimming Pool," and the cross-eyed one is very endearing.

Bravo for your excellent effort, and please keep going; I hope others will be contributing in similar vein as well.

Angeldom

Jan 15, 2014
*Sputter!* Where did you come from, Angeldom? Must be from the heavens or kingdom cum, because here you are, having hooked up with Akiba-Online for barely a month, and you've outdone many members who have been around for five or six years, where lifting a pinky comes as a huge chore.

You went out of your way to dig up the appropriate photographs, embedded them in your post, provided a lot of meat, and applied clever wit in your commentary. (Having visited your profile, I caught a glimpse of a post you had put up in the "The Most Perfect JAV Actress Body of the Year ?[INCLUDE PICTURE]" thread, and I remembered having come across your fun-filled line, "Yuuna for the WIN!" And I thought, heyyy... something special is going on here.)

I'm not even focusing on your choice of girl here, except to stress this thread is for all JAV actresses, not exclusively the mature kind. (I've only been picking the matures, for the most part, because they generally come across as more distinctive.) Yet I love that smiling portrait of Miharu Izawa (whom I see also goes by the other aliases Miwa Nagao, Sanae Okada, Manabe Ayako and Harumi Shinohara) above your shot of "The Swimming Pool," and the cross-eyed one is very endearing.

Bravo for your excellent effort, and please keep going; I hope others will be contributing in similar vein as well.

Just behaving natural man, but thank you Jugulear ;)

Speaking of thanks...I can't thank you enough for your Hotaru Yamakawa spotlight (i like the way it sounds :p), her face is so sexy and particularly shaped (DNA does wonders), something you really don't see everyday in a crowd...i mean...something you'll never see in a crowd :sweaty:

I discovered my new favourite milf :D and you got the endearing crosseyed meat, fair enough right? :laugh2: