She Stands Out in a Crowd - PICTURES

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
A potpourri of ladies who have drawn my attention, although only the first two get the "She Stands Out in a Crowd" distinction, in my book.

Runa Akasaka ..... (赤坂ルナ, A.K.A. Mika Akutsu)

Runa Akasaka - JUK-123.jpg Runa Akasaka - JUK-075.jpg

The pictures above are from JUK-123 and JUK-075 respectively, and as many of us are familiar with MADONNA's famous "JUC" prefix which went on to become "JUX" when the numbers ran out... "JUK" is from ancient times. (Sometimes the JUKs are referred to as the more modern "JUKD.") But yes, this fabulous actress dates back to 2003, and both of these movies were released one year later.

Looks like she quit in 2007, and then something exciting happened. A comeback, after a long absence... as Mr. @[B]mago[/B] happily announced back in March of this year. ("Major Event"!) I am seeing, however, that her return took place at the end of 2014, in "My Aunt and I Exclusive Comeback" [JUX-495]... there she is, with the Creep-ola, below.

Runa Akasaka - JUX-495.jpg
"Fans of mature women, we have good news for you! The mature and soothing beauty, Runa Akasaka , makes her long-awaited comeback to MADONNA with an exclusive contract!!" (R18)

Her return was short-lived, unfortunately, her last movie having come out in the early part of this year, EMAZ-310:

Runa Akasaka - EMAZ-310-CU.jpg
Runa Akasaka - EMAZ-310.jpg

Here's what I had written in this I.D. thread, where long-time Member @[B]evilgeko[/B] was curious about the lovely woman from a 2007 uncensored clip (and good old @[B]Casshern2[/B] managed to peg the movie, and the actress):

JUKD-064 PIC.jpg
2004's JUKD-064

"She's got that 'tall and thin' face I'm a sucker for, as with ... Reiko Sawamura..."

Next:

Ayumi Sawaki ..... (沢木あゆみ)

Ayumi Sawaki - SPRD-28.jpg

What a face, huh? Just took note of it this morning, from 2006's SPRD-28.

I paid her a nod on this very thread two years ago, while composing a post for the sensational Masumi Oshiro (who not only Stands Out, but shows such gusto in her performances), as both actresses had played "Two Sisters-in-Law Genuine Nakadashi" [JUKD-613]:

Ayumi Sawaki - JUKD-613.jpg

I didn't flesh Ayumi Sawaki out then, and looks like I won't be doing so this time, either!

Ayumi Sawaki - JJPD-104.jpg
JJPD-104

Looks like Ayumi hung it up in 2008, appearing only in a handful of JAVs.

Now the reason why I ran into that striking face from SPRD-28 was because I was investigating another actress whom I'll be turning to now... and she had appeared with Ayumi in a movie I've been familiar with for years. This next lady, and the one following, I would not necessarily put in the She Stands Out in a Crowd category... but she attracted me from her portrait from her Asian Screens page:

Emi Fukazu.jpg

Emi Fukazu

There was something ... SASSY about her! A little glimmer in her eye.

A fun-loving, "come hither" 'ish thing going on with her, apparent as well with WTK-002:

Emi Fukazu - WTK-002.jpg

Lovely, certainly, but not the most jaw-droppingly beautiful. Yet she proves a woman (and that's what she is, as we may see from the WTK-002 cover portion above... a "Woman"!) does not necessarily need an earth-shaking appearance to make us do a double, or triple-take.

Emi Fukazu - HKJ-007.jpg
HKJ-007

A loving pictorial of Emi from something called "Mrs-Virgin No.007" (which was, I guess, an uncensored movie... although the photos have been strategically blurred. Maybe the idea was solely photographs, and there was not a movie behind it?)

Looks like Emi's reign was from 2006 to 2009; based on a search in the archives, no one has mentioned her on "Discussion," so it may be safe to say few of our members have heard of her.

Oh... as far as the movie that Emi had co-starred in with Ayumi Sawaki?

Ayumi Sawaki - JUKD-556.jpg

The cover of "Dear Mrs. Female Teacher" [JUKD-556] is embellished in my mind, because the movie was an early download, and I was struck by the lady on the left. (Yep, Ayumi was the one who stood out for me like a soaring thumb. I didn't care much for Emi. And yet here I am, years later, singing Emi's praise. Funny... ain't it?)

Lastly....

I'm going to point out a lady that many of you undoubtedly know quite well. Me, I have a million movies of her... but I never paid serious attention to the performer.

Iroha Natsume

Iroha Natsume - MIDE-064.jpg

I just saw her in an ATTACKERS movie, and was struck by her. She came across as so demure, so elegant... a perfect foil in the kind of JAV where a lady gets victimized. Plus: She is very, VERY beautiful.

Iroha Natsume - MIDE-064-2.jpg

I don't think she is the kind of beauty that has enough of a look of distinction that would make one laser-beam in on her, were she to stand in a crowd of similar beauties... this is why I don't think she has that "Stands Out in a Crowd" quality.

In case you doubt me, I'd like to single out a post (just searched for the actress' name, and she has four pages of results; obviously, a well-known and loved lady, for many Akiba'ers) by Zen10101 who had put up a photo of Iroha in the "'Guess Who the JAV Star Is' Game" thread, and nobody could figure it out. In the following post, in fact, our pal @[B]kharo88[/B] (no slouch in pinning down JAV actresses) wrote in response, "I still don't know who she is."

Iroha Natsume - MIDE-064-4.jpg

I couldn't find the movie that made me take notice of Iroha. Yet there is another movie which I watched later, and she exhibited the same traits that served to impress me. These first four Iroha photos I am posting are from that later movie, Today, I Was Violated By Your Boss [MIDE-064], where Iroha was up against the villain Dumbo.

Iroha Natsume - MIDE-064-3.jpg

I see from my archival search that I had made a couple of good references to Iroha, so you'd think I would have been aware of her. The first was in response to a post by @[B]Motiman[/B], where he pointed the actress out as one who can "Convincingly Convey Consternation." I promised in my reply that "I will pay closer attention to her acting chops," but did I do that? (No.) Now, however, I see what Motiman meant; he was right.

I also got into her in greater detail, in response to @[B]papadoc1981[/B], after he had educated us about Iroha's previous JAV life as Sarasa Hara (during 2007-2011). (Papadoc1981 did not care for the "abuse" movies she has primarily focused on during her second run.)

Iroha Natsume is still going strong, her last movie ("My Friend's Mother" JUX-985) having come out earlier this month.

Iroha Natsume - JUX-985.jpg

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Two newcummers who definitely Stand Out in a Crowd; both started their sin-ny-dipping in June of this year.

Keiko Imamiya

Keiko Imamiya [JRZD-653.jpg
JRZD-653

There's something very... offbeat about her. (In some angles.)

Keiko Imamiya [MEYD-196.jpg
MEYD-196

In the shot above, doesn't she look like Warhol-Corman cult alum, Mary Woronov?

Mary Woronov.jpg

To date, has been in only half-a-dozen movies.

Next...

Toko Namiki

Thing that grabbed me about Toko was her wild expressions.

Toko Namiki [MEYD-191]-3.jpg Toko Namiki [MEYD-191]-2.jpg
MEYD-191

Toko Namiki [MEYD-191].jpg

Toko Namiki [MEYD-191]-4.jpg
MEYD-191

Below, in her first video, partially entitled, "11 Years Of Marriage A 35 Year Old Wife... To Debut In An AV Video" [MEYD-153]

Toko Namiki  MEYD-153.jpg

She... is 35-years-old? Looks ten years younger, to me.

Like Keiko, Toko has similarly been in only half-a-dozen movies (although one is a compilation) to date, as well.

EDIT:

I have now run into ...

Rieko Hiraoka

Rieko-Hiraoka--UAAU-53.jpg
UAAU-53

(R18 calls her "Eriko Hiraoka")

... And I thought she looked phenomenal.

Rieko-Hiraoka--KBKD-1513.jpg
KBKD-1513

Looks like only Supmop caught on to her here on "Discussion." What a shame this woman appears to have hung it up after just five (somewhat uninteresting) titles released over four or five months, beginning a year ago.

EDIT:

This beauty made me look twice:

Arisa Mizuhara JUFD-341.jpg
JUFD-341

Arisa Mizuhara

Arisa Mizuhara JUFD-323.jpg
JUFD-323

Great ass, huh?

R18's description for that second photo's movie claims the actress is one-quarter French. Unfortunately this sweetie-pie only graced us in 2013-2014 with just a handful of movies.

EDIT:

She looks "regular" in some views, but these particular views made me think there was something sweet and special about...

Nana Imamiya ... (今宮なな)

Nana Imamiya XRW-248.jpg

Fairly new to the scene, evidently getting her start in April of last year. These photos are from XRW-248, which appears to be a compilation... the original looks to be S&M Outside Nudes [BDA-021].

Nana Imamiya XRW-248-2.jpgNana Imamiya UMSO-119.jpg
(The second photo is from UMSO-119... which also is a compilation, the original being the same movie, BDA-021.)

EDIT:

Mihoko Sawaguchi

MAC-41.jpg

I was knocked out by this angle of her face... spectacular!

(The same angle was also used on the cover of MAC-41... the producers undoubtedly recognized the "power"):

MAC-41-2.jpg

This was a multi-actress movie, and Mihoko Sawaguchi has only appeared in one starring role (MATU-83) before apparently retiring one year ago. It's not fair.

MAC-41-3.jpg

EDIT:

I thought...

Ami Manaka

VENU-490.jpg
VENU-490

...Had a crowd standing-out quality going for her.

VDD-107.jpg
VDD-107

R18 calls her "Ami Aika." Looks like she got her start in 2009 and has other aliases, Kiyoka Taira / Nozomi Saeki / Airi Misora / Kiara Suzuki.

She appears to be only sporadically active, lately? One of her last appearances from late 2016 was the GIGA superheroine flick TGGP-82, pictured below.

TGGP-82.jpg

Last edited:

krej

Feb 11, 2009
I suppose you've been getting the sense that it's not very difficult to zero in on a lady who is beautiful... but it's not always easy to narrow down the list to those who Stand Out in a Crowd.

What were you to say then, if I were to tell you of one of my JAV encounters from the past, where the cover promised not one... but TWO crowd stander-outers?

I know you don't believe me! But the movie I am referring to, all the way back from 2006, is called:

Madonna School 3! 30+yr Moms vs 40+yr Moms! (JUKD-335)

MADONNA has a series of these movies, by the way, where two teams of women give each other cold and hostile glances on the covers. Guess one side are the 30+-year-olds and the other side are the 40+-year-olds (yeah, yeah, I know that doesn't take much guessing, since that's what it says in the title), although what the rivalry is supposed to represent, I still have to figure out.

Anyway, this was the cover:

attachment.php

As soon as I saw that cover, my glance immediately went to:

attachment.php

And then I started to wonder...

Who the heck is THAT?

Then, even before I managed to come to my senses, my glance diverted a little more to the right:

attachment.php

And then I asked, who the heck is THAT!

Well, I know your curiosity is aroused at this point as well, so let's focus first on the younger of the pair:

Haruka Saeki

attachment.php

Let us now get a better idea of this intoxicating beverage named Saeki:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

In the movie, she makes it with the Bald Thug... and actually survives his onslaught.

attachment.php

From one of her other movies, Failure As a Mother [JUKD-308]:

attachment.php

Now let's move on to:

Katsuno Nishimoto (Katuno Nisimoto)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

From one of her other movies, I Want to Do My Mom! [JUKD-391]:

attachment.php

The odds were far from great to run into two very special-looking, sexy women in one film. Both Haruka Saeki and Katsuno Nishimoto had extremely short-lived careers, unfortunately.

i jerk off regularly to harukla saeki's jukd-292, especially the facial scenes

krej

Feb 11, 2009
So what do you do when you come across a JAV actress who spins your head faster than Steven Seagal? Someone with a really special look who stands out in a crowd.

That's what this thread is going to focus in on with your help, but with one stipulation: PICTURES.

If you have been following the "Discussion" board lately, you may have noticed Gentleman Codegeek's efforts to get you guys to include pictures on the relevant threads. (He is trying to get the ball rolling by having begun a "JAV idol gallery" group which I hope you will look into.)

There is a popular thread here on Discussion entitled "Favourite 'Mature' JAV Performer (looks and performance)" that has been kicking around for over three years. Last year, I tried to help it along in another direction, emphasizing that members ought not simply put up names, but pictures, and a description as to why their favorite ladies are so special. I tried to set an example with my post for Chiaki Takeshita, and especially with my post for Saeko Higuchi. But I see the thread has gone back to the simple listing of names.

People just don't want to do the work, obviously, but what's the big deal?

There are plenty of picture snapping tools out there. Windows has its own little "Snipping Tool," many video players have them built in, and the one I happen to use is MWSnap. You just go to the section of the photograph you'd like to crop out, or to the appropriate frame of a video, and... why, it's a snap!

When you get your picture, embed them in your posts by uploading the picture (click "Upload a File" below the text box, place your mouse cursor where you would like the photo to appear, and then choose either "Thumbnail" or "Full image"). That's it, f'gawdssakes, don't make such a big deal about it.

So let's get to the crux of the matter. The Ladies of JAV who stand out in a crowd.

I don't get a kick out of the women who look like one another. I like the ones who offer pizaazz. This could apply to a spectacular-looking body, but what draws our attention first (as far as the "special look") is the face.

Invariably, it is the mature actress who more frequently succeeds with the special look, because they have had time to develop character. Naturally, younger ones can look different and amazing, as well.

So why don't we highlight the special ones here, emphasizing PICTURES? It would be helpful if you'd like to add more information about the lady that may embellish why she is so special, aside from her great appearance. (For example, the way she emotes.)

And, you know, one picture doesn't always do the trick. A photo by itself can be misleading, and not always representative of someone's true appearance. Let's go for different angles, and different emotions (when possible), away from the perfection of studio set-up stills. (We like 'em with their hair down, too.)

I'm putting this thread up on an impulse, because I just got through doing some research on a mystery actress partly named "Izumi" .. and I was quick-checking the pictures of the Izumis listed on Asian Screens. Two made me stop, and I thought, Whozzat?

I may not even have any of their films; I just liked their wonderful looks.

Let's begin with:

Takako Izumi

This is the shot that made me go, WHAT th- ... Who? What? When?

attachment.php

From KBKD-102, Mother’s Incestuous

attachment.php

A straight shot looking sugary, from SUGAD-25, Vestiges of Incest Mother

attachment.php

A handsome lady with dignity; from MDYD-158, True Face of Beautiful Mature Woman

attachment.php

JUKD-684 - Takako Izumi, from My Friend’s Mother

attachment.php

Pretty sweet, from SJOK-02, Check-Up

attachment.php

If you were wearing socks, she just knocked them off - from JUKD-609, Mother Of His Wife

always shoot thick loads watching her movies, wish i could cum on her face

yellowtree

Nov 21, 2009
A potpourri of ladies who have drawn my attention, although only the first two get the "She Stands Out in a Crowd" distinction, in my book.

Runa Akasaka ..... (赤坂ルナ, A.K.A. Mika Akutsu)

View attachment 821661 View attachment 821662

The pictures above are from JUK-123 and JUK-075 respectively, and as many of us are familiar with MADONNA's famous "JUC" prefix which went on to become "JUX" when the numbers ran out... "JUK" is from ancient times. (Sometimes the JUKs are referred to as the more modern "JUKD.") But yes, this fabulous actress dates back to 2003, and both of these movies were released one year later.

Looks like she quit in 2007, and then something exciting happened. A comeback, after a long absence... as Mr. @[B]mago[/B] happily announced back in March of this year. ("Major Event"!) I am seeing, however, that her return took place at the end of 2014, in "My Aunt and I Exclusive Comeback" [JUX-495]... there she is, with the Creep-ola, below.

View attachment 821694
"Fans of mature women, we have good news for you! The mature and soothing beauty, Runa Akasaka , makes her long-awaited comeback to MADONNA with an exclusive contract!!" (R18)

Her return was short-lived, unfortunately, her last movie having come out in the early part of this year, EMAZ-310:

View attachment 821714
View attachment 821695

Here's what I had written in this I.D. thread, where long-time Member @[B]evilgeko[/B] was curious about the lovely woman from a 2007 uncensored clip (and good old @[B]Casshern2[/B] managed to peg the movie, and the actress):

View attachment 821702
2004's JUKD-064

"She's got that 'tall and thin' face I'm a sucker for, as with ... Reiko Sawamura..."

Next:

Ayumi Sawaki ..... (沢木あゆみ)

View attachment 821729

What a face, huh? Just took note of it this morning, from 2006's SPRD-28.

I paid her a nod on this very thread two years ago, while composing a post for the sensational Masumi Oshiro (who not only Stands Out, but shows such gusto in her performances), as both actresses had played "Two Sisters-in-Law Genuine Nakadashi" [JUKD-613]:

View attachment 821771

I didn't flesh Ayumi Sawaki out then, and looks like I won't be doing so this time, either!

View attachment 821763
JJPD-104

Looks like Ayumi hung it up in 2008, appearing only in a handful of JAVs.

Now the reason why I ran into that striking face from SPRD-28 was because I was investigating another actress whom I'll be turning to now... and she had appeared with Ayumi in a movie I've been familiar with for years. This next lady, and the one following, I would not necessarily put in the She Stands Out in a Crowd category... but she attracted me from her portrait from her Asian Screens page:

View attachment 821768

Emi Fukazu

There was something ... SASSY about her! A little glimmer in her eye.

A fun-loving, "come hither" 'ish thing going on with her, apparent as well with WTK-002:

View attachment 821769

Lovely, certainly, but not the most jaw-droppingly beautiful. Yet she proves a woman (and that's what she is, as we may see from the WTK-002 cover portion above... a "Woman"!) does not necessarily need an earth-shaking appearance to make us do a double, or triple-take.

View attachment 821770
HKJ-007

A loving pictorial of Emi from something called "Mrs-Virgin No.007" (which was, I guess, an uncensored movie... although the photos have been strategically blurred. Maybe the idea was solely photographs, and there was not a movie behind it?)

Looks like Emi's reign was from 2006 to 2009; based on a search in the archives, no one has mentioned her on "Discussion," so it may be safe to say few of our members have heard of her.

Oh... as far as the movie that Emi had co-starred in with Ayumi Sawaki?

View attachment 821784

The cover of "Dear Mrs. Female Teacher" [JUKD-556] is embellished in my mind, because the movie was an early download, and I was struck by the lady on the left. (Yep, Ayumi was the one who stood out for me like a soaring thumb. I didn't care much for Emi. And yet here I am, years later, singing Emi's praise. Funny... ain't it?)

Lastly....

I'm going to point out a lady that many of you undoubtedly know quite well. Me, I have a million movies of her... but I never paid serious attention to the performer.

Iroha Natsume

View attachment 821790

I just saw her in an ATTACKERS movie, and was struck by her. She came across as so demure, so elegant... a perfect foil in the kind of JAV where a lady gets victimized. Plus: She is very, VERY beautiful.

View attachment 821789

I don't think she is the kind of beauty that has enough of a look of distinction that would make one laser-beam in on her, were she to stand in a crowd of similar beauties... this is why I don't think she has that "Stands Out in a Crowd" quality.

In case you doubt me, I'd like to single out a post (just searched for the actress' name, and she has four pages of results; obviously, a well-known and loved lady, for many Akiba'ers) by Zen10101 who had put up a photo of Iroha in the "'Guess Who the JAV Star Is' Game" thread, and nobody could figure it out. In the following post, in fact, our pal @[B]kharo88[/B] (no slouch in pinning down JAV actresses) wrote in response, "I still don't know who she is."

View attachment 821792

I couldn't find the movie that made me take notice of Iroha. Yet there is another movie which I watched later, and she exhibited the same traits that served to impress me. These first four Iroha photos I am posting are from that later movie, Today, I Was Violated By Your Boss [MIDE-064], where Iroha was up against the villain Dumbo.

View attachment 821788

I see from my archival search that I had made a couple of good references to Iroha, so you'd think I would have been aware of her. The first was in response to a post by @[B]Motiman[/B], where he pointed the actress out as one who can "Convincingly Convey Consternation." I promised in my reply that "I will pay closer attention to her acting chops," but did I do that? (No.) Now, however, I see what Motiman meant; he was right.

I also got into her in greater detail, in response to @[B]papadoc1981[/B], after he had educated us about Iroha's previous JAV life as Sarasa Hara (during 2007-2011). (Papadoc1981 did not care for the "abuse" movies she has primarily focused on during her second run.)

Iroha Natsume is still going strong, her last movie ("My Friend's Mother" JUX-985) having come out earlier this month.

View attachment 821793

very good taste of oriental woman.