"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
The rules are simple. Someone posts a picture of a JAV star with censored face, and it's up to everyone else to find out who she is. The one who posted the picture has the duty to announce the winner when someone gusses right.

Important notes:
The one who finds out who is in the picture has to post another one.
Only girls who are fairly famous - no amateurs.
You can use http://www.facepixelizer.com
The one who reveals who the actress is gets 1 point and the poster of the picture gets 0.5
If someone who wins doesn't post the next picture in 24 hours, he loses his turn and 0.5 points
If a post could not be answered within 2 days, it expires. The place if the initial poster will be taken by the first one to post a new picture after the expire announcement.

I'll track points once or twice a day, and ill list all the winners with their points.

Okay ... so let's start with something easy:

свали.png

Last edited:

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Ranking:

#1 kharo88 -
17 points (Sleight of Dick(r2))
#2 Hans Kowalski - 16,5 points (Sleight of Dick(r3); Master Contributor(r1); Contributor(r1))
#3 kjamc1982 - 5,5 points
#4 Zen10101 - 5,5 points
#5 Ghostbird - 3,5 points (Sleight of Dick(r3))
#6 BDrake - 2 points
#7 paparoach408 - 1,5 points
#8 Fisheraaa - 1,5 points
#9 Motiman - 1,5 points
#10 jugulear - 1 points

Feats:

Conquistador
- First to reach 10 points! (earned by kharo88 on 12.04.2016)

Achievements list:

Sleight of Dick
- Get the right answer in under 30/20/10 minutes - 1.5/2/2.5 points
Sleep is for the weak - answer 3 times in 24h - 5 points
It's all about me - Answer the last 3 girls - 5 points
Ass'n'Titties - Answer 2 pictures where the face of the actress is not shown at all - 3 points
Just in time - Answer a picture when theres only 1 hour left - 4 points
Mr.Wiki - In a picture with 4 or more girls (all with censored faces, or faces not shown) answer every girl's name, not just the one that is required - 7 points
Not so fast! - Answer corectly just before someone else - 3 points
Big game hunter - Answer a picture, skip turn quickly, and answer the next picture - 5 points
Contributor - Post 10/20/35 pictures in total - 2.5/5/7.5 points
Master contributor - Post 5/10/15 pictures when everyone could post (after skipped turns) - 3/4.5/6 points

Updates:

Update 1.0 (03.04.16) - Achievement system
Achievements are the new way to win more points, by doing hard challanges. All the achievements can be done just once, so you shouldn't try farming points by doing the same achievement over and over again.
When you complete an achievement you are supposed to write a post about it, after which i'm going to check if you have realy completed it, and if you have i'll be adding the new points + the name of the achievement in your log (next to your points).

Update 1.1 (10.04.16) - New Achievements

Not so fast! - Answer corectly just before someone else - 3 points
Big game hunter - Answer a picture, skip turn quickly, and answer the next picture - 5 points
Contributor - Post 10/20/35 pictures in total - 2.5/5/7.5 points
Master contributor - Post 5/10/15 pictures when everyone could post (after skipped turns) - 3/4.5/6 points

Last edited:

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
I'm adding one more rule - when someone reveals an actress the poster of the picture recieves 0.5 points.

Also this - If someone who wins doesn't post the next picture in 24 hours, he loses his turn and 0.5 points

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I chose an actress whose name I don't come across at all on this forum. Does that mean that she'll be hard to recognise or just that her fans don't talk about her much? Actually, I don't think that I've ever mentioned her, either, and while I don't think that she's amongst the well-known top-shelf actresses, I'm pretty sure that she's not some obscure actress whom people have never heard about. Should guessing her identity prove to be too difficult, I suppose I'll just have to add more pictures! In any case, here's the photo:

14581736489034.jpg

(By the way, Facepixelizer.com gave me an error when I tried to save the image, so in case anyone else runs into that error too, I recommend LunaPic.com. It takes a bit more time, and it's not as flexible when it comes to the extent of the pixellation, but it gets the job done.)

Reactions: Fisheraaa

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
A very neat idea for a thread, can't wait to participate, just two things I thought I'd point out. You guys might want to stick to screencaps you took yourself, with official stills like this it's always very easy to cheat. At the same time it can be very hard to actually figure out yourself, because, as seems to be the case with this one, due to all the cover photoshoppery it's sometimes hard to make out who it's supposed to be even without the pixelation.

Just my two cents, not gonna give my answer for this one yet, as...well...I cheated.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
A very neat idea for a thread, can't wait to participate, just two things I thought I'd point out. You guys might want to stick to screencaps you took yourself, with official stills like this it's always very easy to cheat. At the same time it can be very hard to actually figure out yourself, because, as seems to be the case with this one, due to all the cover photoshoppery it's sometimes hard to make out who it's supposed to be even without the pixelation.

Just my two cents, not gonna give my answer for this one yet, as...well...I cheated.

Honestly i'm not too worried about people cheating. After all this is not about money, but more about having some fun, learning about some new jav stars, and bringing some diversity to the forum. And for those who are that competetive that they cheat at this game ... they could still be competetive by trying to answer faster than the others who are cheating.
But overall yes, taking screens yourself will stop cheating ... aldo thats a double edge. While killing cheating, it may make answering nearly imposible, if the screen taken is bad quality/bad angle.

I'll try to think of some more rules to make the game more fun, and enjoyable for more people.

For now i'm adding the 2 day limit rule. If noone finds out who the actress is within 2 days of the post, we move to the next one.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
soooooo tempted to cheat but i won't. :confused: Absolutely no idea as there doesn't seem to be any distinguishing features so i will just have a wild guess with Airi Kijima.

Slim chance that it's her but if i put in the effort i think i could find the screenshot as i'm pretty sure what series it's from. Won't be quick though. :eek:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
soooooo tempted to cheat but i won't. :confused: Absolutely no idea as there doesn't seem to be any distinguishing features so i will just have a wild guess with Airi Kijima.

Slim chance that it's her but if i put in the effort i think i could find the screenshot as i'm pretty sure what series it's from. Won't be quick though. :eek:

No, it's not Airi Kijima! That would've been too easy! :D Although it looks like it's way too hard to guess her identity... I should have chosen someone else!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Kharo88, if you feel like it, you can give some hints.

Such as? I'm not sure how to help here.

She debuted in 2012. She's still active. She's a freelancer as far as I know (she has worked with a lot of studios and continues to do so). I don't know if that's enough, though. I'll post another slightly less pixellated photo of her tomorrow.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'm just speaking for myself, but this is really hard lol. I'm thinking instead of mosaic, maybe covering the top or bottom half of the face would make the game easier and run faster. edit: or less pixellation as kharo mentioned

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
I'm just speaking for myself, but this is really hard lol. I'm thinking instead of mosaic, maybe covering the top or bottom half of the face would make the game easier and run faster. edit: or less pixellation as kharo mentioned

I do see your point. But he problem with this is that it that this could make it wayyyy easy to recognise some stars who are well known. But what we can do is this ... if the star is not realy famous we can just pixel the eyes instead of the whole face. It will be up to the uploader of the picture to decide if hiding the eyes is enough, or it would be too easy and should hide the whole face.

Edit: Here's a comparison between full face and just eyes.

свали.png свали (1).png

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
It has been 2 full days since Kharo's post, and noone has answered, the time of this post has expired.

Now it's time to move to a new girl. Everyone can feel free to post the new picture (except for Kharo, he skips one turn), but please don't post anymore after 1 guy has already posted, it's only 1 girl at a time.

Also ... Kharo, you can reveal the name of the girl now, with a non censored pic as bonus maybe :D

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
As i said before i was pretty sure what series it was from. The fact that she is all sweaty and she is wearing that kind of nightgown i was quite sure it was from this series here. Now i've just looked at the movie selection and noticed most of the woman featured were quite busty so rounding down the less ample bosomed woman on the covers it was quite easy to conclude that it is Kanako Ioka from MEYD-033.

meyd00033pl.jpg