"Guess who the JAV star is" game

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
All right! Last time, I apparently chose someone whom people didn't know, so now I'll go with someone easily recognisable. I'm pretty sure that this will get solved in a matter of minutes!

gwitp.jpg

No amount of pixels could hide those eyelids! :p

Reactions: Fisheraaa

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
BDrake's time to post a picture has ran out. He loses his turn and 0,5 points.

Anyone can post the next picture now!

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
I have no idea tbh. But she does look like a nice mix between Ai Ueahara and Rei Mizuna. lol

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Hm, guess this isn't as easy as I originally thought and it looks like I don't get any points for people not figuring out the puzzle, so here's a slightly different screencap of her, from the same scene. (Also, I don't like having the thread stuck on a single girl for too long, lol.)

nqep9kj.jpg

Now if this isn't easy, then she really is a complete nobody around here. D=

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
You see, the funny thing is that I know that I have seen her, I just have a hard time remembering her name, and with JavLibrary down, I simply can't check if it's really the girl that I'm thinking of. I've been thinking since yesterday, and while I'm not sure about this at all, my guess would be Kanae Rukae (I don't know how accurate that name is, but I'm sure you know whom I mean).

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Ruka Kanae , realy? She is one of my all time favs, but she looks realy different here ... Maybe it's because of the tail, idk.

Anyway, gratz kharo ... again. :D

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
It's from her early Idea Pocket days, she did look somewhat different there, compared to how she does today. Maybe it's just their make-up and lighting. I'm usually not much of an Idea Pocket fan, but Ruka's output for them is still among her best, imo.

Reactions: Fisheraaa

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Aoi Matsushima, very underused idol

Yes, you got it, and I couldn't agree more! A few weeks ago I didn't see any films coming up from her and was scared for a bit that she might have already retired, but that's not the case, fortunately. It would have been a real shame as she's one of my current favourites! :) Anyway, it's your turn now!

easyheneasy.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I don't know how to pixelate and I need to get off the computer, so have another round! Cheers!

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Seeing how I am already in the lead, I'll wait for someone else to post something! :p