"Guess who the JAV star is" game

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Great job Motiman! But next time don't slack for so long, so you don't miss the points :D

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
As i said before i was pretty sure what series it was from. The fact that she is all sweaty and she is wearing that kind of nightgown i was quite sure it was from this series here. Now i've just looked at the movie selection and noticed most of the woman featured were quite busty so rounding down the less ample bosomed woman on the covers it was quite easy to conclude that it is Kanako Ioka from MEYD-033.

View attachment 630019

Yes, you got the actress right! The title is actually TPPN-002, but that doesn't matter.

pp_198595.jpg

wit2.jpg

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Well ... since no1 else is ...

изтеглен файл (2).png

Hints: she is a loli, and she does both censored and uncensored

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So, no-one was able to guess this, even though her face is barely even pixelated, so I guess no-one knows her, including me. Time for you to announce the correct answer and I'm hearby reserving my spot to post the next picture. You can't stop me.

Reactions: jugulear

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't know who she is, but I don't watch lolis at all, so it's hardly surprising! I'm looking forward to the next girl! :p

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Oh, I know the film that screenshot is from, but not the actress! I guess if no one will recognise her I'll just have to
cheat... :p

If you know the movie and you check which actress plays in it, thats not realy cheating, but doing some research. Cheating is when you just google search the image to get instant result.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
If you know the movie and you check which actress plays in it, thats not realy cheating, but doing some research. Cheating is when you just google search the image to get instant result.

Oh! Well, in that case, my guess would be Mizusawa Maki! :)

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Aww, and I even chose a movie where she's just one of several actresses and not the main star, to make things harder.

Kharo88 is correct, it's Maki Mizusawa in RCT-325.

bCLJU0S.jpg

JDbYBW4.jpg

One of the greatest handjob scenes in the history of mankind by the way.

Reactions: Motiman

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
All right! Last time, I apparently chose someone whom people didn't know, so now I'll go with someone easily recognisable. I'm pretty sure that this will get solved in a matter of minutes!

gwitp.jpg

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
Alright then, here's one of my favs...great skin, near perfect boobs...

rDx4Lfb.jpg