"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
It is indeed Sena Ayumu. From ECB-054.

Fbqjde5.jpg

xVWdV5G.jpg

The movie with the best and most out of place sounding JAV theme song, as heard throughout the entire trailer.

http://www.dmm.co.jp/litevideo/-/detail/=/cid=2ecb00054/

I think someone was having a laugh there.

Would not have guessed that from the picture but well done to kharo for using his detective skills on that one. Who the hell is that girl on the cover because it sure doesn't look like Ayuma Sena? :p

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Wow, I agree with Motiman, she doesn't look like herself on the cover. And I would have never guessed that it was her on the photo without the additional info. Still didn't think it was her, to be honest.

As for this next girl, I don't know much about her, but I know that she should be famous enough that someone here will recognise her! :D

image.jpg

Reactions: Motiman

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Okay, here are some hints. The girl was active a couple of years ago, and I don't really know anything else about her, other than that she made a bunch of movies that I like. She's pretty well known, I know that at least. And here's an easier picture.

ifqqPBi.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Last hint: If they'd ever done a JAV parody of Apocalypse Now with this girl in the starring role, they could've just taken her name as the movie's title.

Reactions: jugulear

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I also honed in on the Apocalypse Now clue, and came up with Colleen Camp...

Apocalypse Now- Colleen Camp.jpg

I didn't mean to humiliate you, Motiman, but I think I got it. (Finally!)

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Nao Ayukawa on the cover MIGD-148 always seemed like the most iconic Dream Woman cover for some reason, but I never watched it. Maybe now is time.

In the second hint picture she looks like Riona Kuramochi. That's who I thought of at first.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't know... I mean, after seeing the first photo I thought of Mei Matsumoto, but the second photo and the additional info that she's only half-Japanese made me unsure. On the other hand, if by "her name is something Stan Lee would come up with" you mean that her name alliterates, then it is a good guess I suppose.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I don't know... I mean, after seeing the first photo I thought of Mei Matsumoto, but the second photo and the additional info that she's only half-Japanese made me unsure. On the other hand, if by "her name is something Stan Lee would come up with" you mean that her name alliterates, then it is a good guess I suppose.

Mei Matsumoto it is! Well done Kharo! Sorry i didn't confirm it sooner.

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere recently that she is half Portuguese. I'm going to have to try to check my facts. She definitely has that Mediterranean look, don't you think?

vlcsnap-2016-07-28-16h20m03s889.jpg vlcsnap-2016-07-28-16h22m57s212.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Oh, man... I totally forgot about this thread! Sorry guys!

Motiman, I'm pretty sure you're more knowledgeable than I am, so if you say that Mei Matsumoto is mixed blooded, I'm sure she is! :)

And the next girl:

whoisthisgirl2.jpg

I don't think she was ever popular but I liked her... And the short hair might be a clue.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Her name is Mizuki Risa. :) (Now that I think about it this might be the second time I "used" her in this thread...)

whoisthisgirl1.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You know what I think? Our master of ceremonies Fisheraaa had a whole bunch of entusiastic ideas for this thread of his, and when the response was underwhelming, he took a powder.

Much credit to the ones still at it. By the way, her name may be alliterative (good point, Sherlock Kharo88), but I dunno if Mei Matsumoto would have emanated from Stan Lee's mind. (I have spoken. Excelsior.)

Our old pal Paparoach408 once gave the lowdown on Mei, in the "Mixed Blooded JAV Actress" thread. He wrote, "her mother is Spanish, and she spent her childhood in Spain." (Rare is the Mediterranean who can escape Motiman's scrutiny.)

Reactions: kharo88 and Motiman