"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Special Round. Two girls, if you get both, you get...well, I guess the points don't really matter anymore, but you can at least feel good about yourself. This is your chance for redemption, Jugman!

Unlike my previous special rounds this one is not over before both girls get recognized, but if you only know one of them, at least you can rob an opponent of his perfect victory.

cdXZAXB.jpg

whnxoaw.jpg

hTn39qx.jpg

UhopXdx.jpg

HZIUqB0.jpg

This one should be pretty easy.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah. I think Mai Henmi is going under a different name now, but if the girl I'm thinking of is indeed her, DMM still lists those two names as different actresses and since I can't remember which movie covers I saw the new possible Henmi on, I can't really verify any of this.

JJyPTVN.jpg

PqXy8uL.jpg

mR9gpxV.jpg

M6enbRk.jpg

Zrt8AD6.jpg

aK44qJj.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I'm gonna give someone else a chance to answer this one, since I just had my round, but this is the first time in the game where I also know the exact movie the screenshots were taken from. =D

0cVOn4q.png

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Might as well try again. Well, this lady has basically been with one studio for the majority of her career only recently has she done release for another studio. fesce.jpg

Attachments

• sdeddw.jpg
    sdeddw.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: Motiman

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Missed my chance for redemption! Thanks for the opportunity to make me feel adequate, Herr Hans. For the record, I recognized Yu Kawakami immediately, although the other lady went over my poor head. Since Hans had written "I think Mai Henmi is going under a different name now," I checked out Mai Henmi's Minnano-AV page, a site which generally does a good job of clumping together all of an actress' aliases. We may see she has used the other monikers, Ai Satoya, Suzuka, Ayane Isoguchi, Yasuko Mishima and Ayumi Tachibana. As probably with DMM, the indication here is that Mai's last stab at JAV was by the end of 2014. So if Mai (who has been in a good number of movies since 2010, but in few starring roles) has returned under a brand new stage name (or as one of the listed ones and is still at it), clarification would be a good thing.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Hikari Hino in ECB-062. I actually wanted to post a screen from this exact movie myself for quite some time, but the video quality of the rip isn't too great and I could never take a screenshot that I was satisfied with.

Missed my chance for redemption! Thanks for the opportunity to make me feel adequate, Herr Hans. For the record, I recognized Yu Kawakami immediately, although the other lady went over my poor head. Since Hans had written "I think Mai Henmi is going under a different name now," I checked out Mai Henmi's Minnano-AV page, a site which generally does a good job of clumping together all of an actress' aliases. We may see she has used the other monikers, Ai Satoya, Suzuka, Ayane Isoguchi, Yasuko Mishima and Ayumi Tachibana. As probably with DMM, the indication here is that Mai's last stab at JAV was by the end of 2014. So if Mai (who has been in a good number of movies since 2010, but in few starring roles) has returned under a brand new stage name (or as one of the listed ones and is still at it), clarification would be a good thing.

Found the girl I was thinking of. Narimiya Iroha.

pwUbTQA.jpg

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1030692/

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's her.

Last edited:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
So okay, if you don't know who this is, then you don't know who this is. If you do know who this is though, you can win this round.

lf01uG4.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
That, I do not know, but I do know that it's time for this action-packed round to come to an end.

The girl was Saryu Usui.

vDRRqnG.jpg

1ph46sP.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
My turn is it!! Okay give me a few minutes. I didn't know of the four people remaining on this thread that it had come back to me LOL. :p

Edit; Right here we go! Surely this big boobed actress with the cute smile and 'come to bed' eyes won't be hard to identify. :D

First pic;
do-pixels.php.jpe

Second pic;
a.jpe
And thirdly, a great shot of those lovely boobies!;
147336986896849.jpe

Last edited: