"Guess who the JAV star is" game

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Here is one of my favorite Mature actress, I think she is retired from doing AV.
matureboobs.jpg

maturedoggy.jpg

Attachments

• bestmature.jpg
    bestmature.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Motiman

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Big boobs and mature. No shortage of actresses there, and so i will simply take a guess at Chisato Shouda but i really don't know.
Unfortunately, it is not Chisato Shouda. Time for another clue she starred in an Erotic Japanese Movie in 2004 that was not release in North America until 2010

kjamc1982

Apr 3, 2007
Sorry, that is also wrong, the lady is Reiko Yamaguchi, the erotic movie she was in is 'The Japanese Wife Next Door' https://pinkeiga.com/films/the-japanese-wife-next-door-part-1/

The pictures where from two different videos. This one might have been a difficult one since she has not done anything since 2010 I think.

Attachments

• mdyd00579jp-3.jpg
    mdyd00579jp-3.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 57
  • mdyd00579jp-4.jpg
    mdyd00579jp-4.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 21pssd00315jp-8.jpg
    21pssd00315jp-8.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 58

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
My first thought was Yuu Asakura, a girl I see and recognize a lot, but I'm not all that familiar with, but then I noticed the Wanz logo you tried to hide and thought "Nah, can't be, she doesn't do stuff for Wanz Factory". So, I look her up and see that it's pretty much the only stuff she does nowadays. Shows how much I'm out of the loop with this girl.

Anyway, so yeah, my first instinct was right I think, Yuu Asakura.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
That depends. If by large you mean her tits, they just look like that cause they're squeezed together. But it's not like her tits were ever small either. Just average sized.

If you mean fat, sure, she's totally gotten a bit fatter since her early days.

But yeah, it's Rei Mizuna.

rzxCWUv.jpg

hus6qHx.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I actually meant both... And damn, it is so weird. Reminds me of a girl who was so sexy for a year (well, for the first year that I knew her) and then bam, the same happened to her. Such a cruel move by DNA.

Anyway, this next is not famous to say the least... I would be surprised if someone here knew here, but let's give it a try, shall we?

asd2.jpg

A short career, partly Shibuya Gal roles and a beautiful, slender body are the clues that I can give.