"Guess who the JAV star is" game

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I don't know about you guys, but I have lost track of which actresses I have already posted a photo of, so I might start repeating some... Anyway, this actress should be easy to recognise (although maybe not so much from this angle):

image.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
For what it's worth, I know I've seen her, but I have no idea what her name is or where I've seen her. Not a movie in my collection at least.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Never heard the name before.

Speaking of...

SkM135R.jpg

...this might be a bit harder than the more well-known girls I usually post, but who really knows, in this crazy world of ours?

Maybe our resident Gokkun-lovers know this one. Or our loli-guy.

Edit: Or maybe YOU, the viewer!?

Last edited:

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
Never heard the name before.

Speaking of...

SkM135R.jpg

...this might be a bit harder than the more well-known girls I usually post, but who really knows, in this crazy world of ours?

Maybe our resident Gokkun-lovers know this one. Or our loli-guy.

Edit: Or maybe YOU, the viewer!?

She looks really familiar so i prob have seen her in a gokkun movie. I am very terrible at this game because i only know around 10 or less jav idols names by heart. I recognize many faces but i am terrible with names. I wish I was better with names because it makes me seem like im not a real jav fan evan though i watch it all the time!

So I will hazard a guess and say it is Mayu Yuki.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Not counting the girls I posted myself, I only know like 50% of the girls posted here and not all of those by name either.

It's not Mayu Yuki. (Who I also don't know.)

Here's a different screencap from a different movie with the same actress.

QVF43pM.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
It was none other than Momone Mamiru!

PMP-178:

6HWjLki.jpg

ch0Bhx0.jpg

PCM-061:

fb6INCK.jpg

MiaWohY.jpg

She had a pretty short career with only 104 titles (That is counting all the various compilation movies that include her.) and much of that was spent swallowing cum and being covered in cum.

Some girls seem to be typecast as the eternal cum-swallower, with most of their work focusing on exactly that and I always wonder if they chose that role by themselves or if AV producers actually have a "Especially good for sperm" criteria.

She does have a round, puffy face after all, and those faces look better covered in sperm or swallowing sperm than thin faces. See Megumi Shino, Natsume Airi and Tsubomi for example.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
All right, so I don't think many of you know who this girl is, but hopefully someone will. But I definitely think that this will be a difficult one!

cutiep.png

All right, some help is needed, so here is a different, less pixellated photo! :)

cutiep2.jpg

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
It can't be done, this is insane.

Yeah, I guess this proved to be too difficult for everyone. She is not that well-known, but I wouldn't have thought it possible that absolutely no one here has ever seen a video of hers because I think that on the second photo she is easily recognisable. In any case, let's wait for the full two days, maybe someone will get in here and solve it - there are still 12 hours and 45 minutes remaining. And to give another hint: she used to work for a studio for which Hoshino Chisa and Hayashi Yuna also used to work.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Shizuku Memori in ABP-196! :D

118abp00196pl.jpg
ABP-196 - Shizuku Memori Will Service You - The Ultimate Newest Beauty Salon Addict

118abp00196jp-5.jpg 118abp00196jp-6.jpg

I was determined to get this given i missed a few last week which were pretty easy. This week has been much tougher but fortunately Kharo was kind enough to give us clues (i should probably only get half points ;)).

Looking at the (thankfully short) fimographies of both Yuna Hayashi and Chisa Hoshino shows that the only studio they worked at was Prestige under their Absolutely Perfect label. I noticed going down the list of movies that ABP-360 had the actress, Nao Wakana, in a similar outfit so i searched the movie at R18, which revealed the movie was in the 'Newest Beauty Salon Addict' series, which is where i at last found our heroine (her wearing the same outfit on the cover helped :)).

Well there you go, a little investigation but points well earned, hopefully. :cool:

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Shizuku Memori in ABP-196! :D

View attachment 688937
ABP-196 - Shizuku Memori Will Service You - The Ultimate Newest Beauty Salon Addict

View attachment 688948 View attachment 688949

I was determined to get this given i missed a few last week which were pretty easy. This week has been much tougher but fortunately Kharo was kind enough to give us clues (i should probably only get half points ;)).

Looking at the (thankfully short) fimographies of both Yuna Hayashi and Chisa Hoshino shows that the only studio they worked at was Prestige under their Absolutely Perfect label. I noticed going down the list of movies that ABP-360 had the actress, Nao Wakana, in a similar outfit so i searched the movie at R18, which revealed the movie was in the 'Newest Beauty Salon Addict' series, which is where i at last found our heroine (her wearing the same outfit on the cover helped :)).

Well there you go, a little investigation but points well earned, hopefully. :cool:

Yeah, you got it! :)

cutie.jpg

cutie2.jpg

Reactions: Motiman