"Guess who the JAV star is" game

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
So as not to lose momentum for this thread, another stab from me. I think this one even I might have been able to get.

SVDVD-469 -pixelized.jpg

She is currently on the scene, beginning around 2012.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ghostbird, thou art brilliant.

(Think that was a record... literally five minutes. Your turn to put up a picture, GB.)

SVDVD-469.jpg
Embarrassment! Breaking Her Down in Public! Squirting Orgasm Risky Big Bang Rotor is Inserted in Her Pussy! 11 [SVDVD-469]

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Well a lot have changed.
Back in the day the internet didn't offer as much entertainment as it does now. There was no Spotify, Youtube, Facebook, Reddit, Google wasn't a thing yet, Online Gaming was a niche etc... And by not having all of this instant content, people were lets say ... less spoiled, and were entertained by text based games in the spirit of board games.
Also back in the day not everyone and his mom were using the internet as it is now. It was mostly geeky people who were far more likely to find interest in this. :D :D :D

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Ghostbird, thou art brilliant.

(Think that was a record... literally five minutes. Your turn to put up a picture, GB.)

View attachment 669679
Embarrassment! Breaking Her Down in Public! Squirting Orgasm Risky Big Bang Rotor is Inserted in Her Pussy! 11 [SVDVD-469]

I saw it 3 minutes after you posted and instantly recognized her, but I couldn't recall her name. Took me ~2mins by going through my collection.

I also just noticed that the picture that you used has the name of the title.

face_pixelated_v2_censored.jpg

Don't think this one will be hard.

Last edited:

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Nerfed the points of multilevel achievements. The point gain seemed too much. So now achievements with multiple levels give the points of the highest earned rank.

Noone probobly cares about this (except for Hans who is 2nd again)

Also ... a warm welcome to our newest player Ghostbird :D

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
I saw it 3 minutes after you posted and instantly recognized her, but I couldn't recall her name. Took me ~2mins by going through my collection.

I also just noticed that the picture that you used has the name of the title.

View attachment 669805

Don't think this one will be hard.

My first thought is Yurina Ayashiro. Anyone else think so? :qustion:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well... not everyone, Mr. Kowalski; there are dumbbells like me around, yew know. But you get an "A" for keeping the sparks alive. (Once Boss-man Fisheraaa returns, I shall petition him to get you a Crackerjack prize.)

Reactions: Hans Kowalski

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Not knowing this girl is like getting cancer. It's not a nice thing.

There's a hint hidden somewhere in this message.

Edit: Actually, a quick search for the actress' name in the JAV Discussion section quickly reveals that you do in fact know her. I think the main issue here is that I usually focus on their "seductive-smile" expression, while you focus more on their "Worried for their future well-being" expression.:p

Sometimes that's like day and night.

Last edited:

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I guess she got cancer? I didn't know about that. Anyway, based on the second photo my guess is Yui Tatsumi.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Nah, it's someone else.

I should also add that her treatment worked and she's all better now, otherwise I wouldn't have made that my hint. I'm not a complete monster.

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
I mean Yuma Asami! (When you said that it's not her I was surprised because I thought I knew it was her after you had posted the second photo... but yeah, I totally mixed them up!)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Well... once Hans_Kowalski dropped that giveaway hint, I kept my mouth shut; it would'a been like winning a race on steroids, rather than on my own natural abilities. I must add, however, the times I HAVE referred to Ms. Asami (such as here and here), I was aware of her smiling face. (In fact, in the latter, I stated, "what a spirited and sweet person she is.") So this is the difference between me and most everyone else. I know these ladies... but I don't really know them. (Congrats for coming through, Kharo88; once Hans confirms, we'll look forward to your next puzzle.)

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I mean Yuma Asami! (When you said that it's not her I was surprised because I thought I knew it was her after you had posted the second photo... but yeah, I totally mixed them up!)

Ahhh, that's more like it! I was actually shocked that you of all people couldn't recognize her of all people.

DV-1267:

rKhLnQ9.jpg

xJG4wAm.jpg

SOE-716:

cMFBKFm.jpg

fKrPvDO.jpg

Yuma Asami is not my absolute number 1 favorite AV actress, and I don't like all of her movies, but she's the one actress I would single out for the "Objectivly great and must be liked by everyone" category. With all other actresses I'm fond of, if you tell me they do nothing for you I'll be like "Hey, don't sweat it, I know she's not for everyone.", but if anyone told me Yuma Asami doesn't do anything for him, I'm sorry, but you're flat-out wrong, I don't know if you're just confused or straight up lying, but stop it.

So yeah, she's a good one.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012

Yuma Asami is not my absolute number 1 favorite AV actress, and I don't like all of her movies, but she's the one actress I would single out for the "Objectivly great and must be liked by everyone" category. With all other actresses I'm fond of, if you tell me they do nothing for you I'll be like "Hey, don't sweat it, I know she's not for everyone.", but if anyone told me Yuma Asami doesn't do anything for him, I'm sorry, but you're flat-out wrong, I don't know if you're just confused or straight up lying, but stop it.

So yeah, she's a good one.

so who else is in that category for you?