FileJoker Sponsorship

I'm getting the error "Your download has not finished yet." When I haven't even started a download yet. Does this go away on its own after a bit and if so, how long exactly?

It got triggered when I tried to download a file bigger than 5GB and got the error "There is not enough traffic available to download this file. You have: 5000 MB out of 5000 MB left."
 
Sent 2 ticket since I get "Wait 2 hours 6 minutes 44 seconds to download for free." regardless of how long I wait now.

Hopefully they really got sent since somehow the captcha always fails the first time even though I'm pretty sure it was right. I got 2 error message that were wrong so I don't really know if I can trust when it tells me it was successfully sent.
 
@MaxFJ
Every time I try to download a newly posted FJ link, I get a "File not found" error. It seems to happen in all forums and from all posters. This has been ongoing for 3 or 4 days. I can't be the only person who is experiencing this, but I don't see any other complaints.
 
My issue reset after 5 days. I tried to download something else, the download failed after 4 hours for no reason and now I'm stuck with the same problem all over again.

Still no answer from support.
 
@MaxFJ
Every time I try to download a newly posted FJ link, I get a "File not found" error. It seems to happen in all forums and from all posters. I complained about this 10 days ago, and it immediately got fixed. Thank you for your help Max, but the problem is back again. Any chance for another fix?
 
So I was trying to sign up using visa (using the link on this site), just the cheap one at $19.95 - everything is fine and when I get to approve the payment it wants to charge 404 dkk (Danish currency, it should have been around 146 dkk), sure I get that the exchange rate can be unfavorable but this is equal to $55, seems like a scam to me.

Never mind it seems like it wants to charge me in TRY not dkk so a Turkish currency, the exchange rate seems to be right.
 
Last edited:
@SamKook, PM me your account details, let's check it out.

@pchan44, you can also PM me exact examples of these files, then we can check it out.

@Immergeil, @OGJUGG, please contact to our support team, if required and we will do our best to help you. Also, please note that we have a few card payment gateways and a few more different payment methods.
 
Sometimes when I'm uploading to Filejoker, I'll put up a set of files and when the upload completes they're all duplicated in "My Files". Like, I'll upload 8 vids and 16 will appear. The pairs of identical files have different download links, but seem to both be valid to download.
Does this happen to anyone else?
 
Hello,

I already have a filejoker account with some stuff and want to post some content on this site.

How do I turn it into an affiliate account?

The first post says to contact filejoker but no more details, should I mention akiba-online?

Thanks!