FileJoker Sponsorship

Meliadoul

Jan 27, 2007
If you have any issues, please contact to our support to get help and provide links to such files you have issues with: https://filejoker.net/contact or you can just PM me with all details. Also, as an option you can ask uploaders to reupload such files.
Since support can't do much because of a file problem, they reseted my download quota, that works as a solution. Download speeds are still real slow. I'm trying to solve that with my local internet provider.
Thanks for you answer.

UsoppNeko

May 16, 2022
Hi

I'm new and I don't find any kind of "forum rules" thread so sorry if asking here isn't allowed.

I tried to sign up to filejoker but I don't find any kind of free account. It's off because they say in their FAQ they allow to create free accounts or that's what I understand:

Sin_título20.png

But when I try to sign up

Sin_titulo21.png

I only see paid methods

trion20001

Feb 12, 2007
Hi

I'm new and I don't find any kind of "forum rules" thread so sorry if asking here isn't allowed.

I tried to sign up to filejoker but I don't find any kind of free account. It's off because they say in their FAQ they allow to create free accounts or that's what I understand:

View attachment 2928987

But when I try to sign up

View attachment 2928990

I only see paid methods
I think from memory, when you click the login tab on the top right, there is a register option. So enter the user name and pw you want and then use the register option.

Hope that helps un;ess Filejoker has changed it.

Reactions: CoolKevin

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
They seem to have changed it because there's no option to sign up other than the premium and the premium vip from his screenshot.

BTW, here are the forum rules, from the announcements categorie: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/forum-rules-and-regulations.3/
Separate sections can have additional rules too so check the stickies there too.

Reactions: CoolKevin

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
@UsoppNeko, registration is free and open, and link can be found on the resellers page. Anyway, thanks for your feedback!
Out of curiosity, how do you access it by navigating on the website? I tried every link I could see and can't find either the registration page you linked or the resellers page.

Kinda weird to not put it in the sign up page which is where 99.9% of people will look, unless you don't want them to find it.

neowind

Jan 3, 2007
Hi, everyone. I want to buy a filejoker premium VIP key from filejoker.net using paypal. The whole process is just quite strange for me so I want to ask for other's opinion. I did everything on filejoker.net homepage and up to paying using my paypal account is quite straight forward, but in the beginning it only charge me 0.01 Europe and send me an email said that I have to click on the link in that email to some other side to purchase an ebook item, but told me not to worry that I will get a 90 days premium key instead. From this point I was not very comfortable to keep going so I didn't click on that link. I message filejoker's contact yesterday but I got not reply so far, so just want to ask everyone that is this the normal process for buying a VIP key from filejoker? Sorry for the long message.

Reactions: ASSIMOTOMY

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'm getting the error "Your download has not finished yet." When I haven't even started a download yet. Does this go away on its own after a bit and if so, how long exactly?

It got triggered when I tried to download a file bigger than 5GB and got the error "There is not enough traffic available to download this file. You have: 5000 MB out of 5000 MB left."

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Sent 2 ticket since I get "Wait 2 hours 6 minutes 44 seconds to download for free." regardless of how long I wait now.

Hopefully they really got sent since somehow the captcha always fails the first time even though I'm pretty sure it was right. I got 2 error message that were wrong so I don't really know if I can trust when it tells me it was successfully sent.

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
@MaxFJ
Every time I try to download a newly posted FJ link, I get a "File not found" error. It seems to happen in all forums and from all posters. This has been ongoing for 3 or 4 days. I can't be the only person who is experiencing this, but I don't see any other complaints.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
My issue reset after 5 days. I tried to download something else, the download failed after 4 hours for no reason and now I'm stuck with the same problem all over again.

Still no answer from support.

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
@MaxFJ
Every time I try to download a newly posted FJ link, I get a "File not found" error. It seems to happen in all forums and from all posters. I complained about this 10 days ago, and it immediately got fixed. Thank you for your help Max, but the problem is back again. Any chance for another fix?