FileJoker Sponsorship

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Current state - tried again, after one captcha (two screens) on the first file it went to download nine other files as well, then asked for captchas again and can't go out of them.

Edit: looks like it's necessary to use a direct HTTPS view for a file, complete one or two captchas, download the file, several next files will work without captchas, rinse and repeat. At the end, find these "captcha files" and fix locations/names. If only I had an idea, why do download managers trigger such a weird reaction?

Edit 2: there is also an error "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key", if all of this was not confusing enough already.

Last edited:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Tried to download from Filejoker but it gives, Service temporarily unavailable. Ok, so I wait a few minutes and try again. Still the same message.

But every time I try to download it, it is subtracted from my Traffic Available :(

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Is at least the user in question aware, what violations?

Reactions: SamKook

godgundam10

White and Nerdy
Apr 14, 2007
Okay. I'm trying to do a one month membership with Filejoker. I'm trying to pay with my Netspend card, since that's all I have. I'm not sure if I successfully managed to create an account or not. Is there any way I can know if I succeeded? If I can get a PM with the representative, I'd appreciate it.

godgundam10

White and Nerdy
Apr 14, 2007
Okay. I'm trying to do a one month membership with Filejoker. I'm trying to pay with my Netspend card, since that's all I have. I'm not sure if I successfully managed to create an account or not. Is there any way I can know if I succeeded? If I can get a PM with the representative, I'd appreciate it.

Never mind. I managed to get a membership. But it cost more than I wanted to pay. But I guess I'll have to deal with it for now.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@godgundam10, yes, some payment options might have transaction fee and we show that info before payment. Anyway, you can contact to our support team or just PM me to get help.

godgundam10

White and Nerdy
Apr 14, 2007
@godgundam10, yes, some payment options might have transaction fee and we show that info before payment. Anyway, you can contact to our support team or just PM me to get help.
Okay. I'll keep it in mind. But I do want to know if there's a way to search FileJoker for some files I'm looking for.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@godgundam10, just as an option, you can use search feature on Akiba (or some other forums) or even use Google to find some files/links.