1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@granatnik, please, contact to our support, clarify your account and we will check out the situation.

granatnik likes this.
  2. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

If anyone is wondering: no changes - captchas go in a loop, downloads not possible. Was paying for premium not supposed to actually AVOID going through captcha?

_2old_ likes this.
  3. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

Downloading files still DOES NOT WORK. Free users are better off than me /scoffs

4. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

granatnik likes this.
  5. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

After four days nothing did change, there is also no progress. I'm just waiting for reply.

6. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

Current state - tried again, after one captcha (two screens) on the first file it went to download nine other files as well, then asked for captchas again and can't go out of them.

Edit: looks like it's necessary to use a direct HTTPS view for a file, complete one or two captchas, download the file, several next files will work without captchas, rinse and repeat. At the end, find these "captcha files" and fix locations/names. If only I had an idea, why do download managers trigger such a weird reaction?

Edit 2: there is also an error "ERROR for site owner: Invalid site key", if all of this was not confusing enough already.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  7. colweb

colweb Jade Collector Uploader

Tried to download from Filejoker but it gives, Service temporarily unavailable. Ok, so I wait a few minutes and try again. Still the same message.

But every time I try to download it, it is subtracted from my Traffic Available :(

8. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@colweb, we have reset your traffic. Also, check your PM and reply to me, please.

9. manman

manman Well-Known Member

10. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@manman, please report this file to the uploader and contact to our support to get help with traffic for your account.

CoolKevin and reversevil like this.
  11. reversevil

reversevil Akiba Citizen

I already re-uploaded it could have been corrupted while uploading so it had nothing to do with filejoker.

CoolKevin likes this.