1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. ketekasko

ketekasko New Member

Doesn't filejoker.net allow free accounts anymore? I can't see any option to sign up for a free acount anywhere on the site!

2. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

it gets reset daily so if you use 10GB on Sunday 15GB Monday and the next 3 days you 20GB, by Friday you get your 10GB back, if you use up your full quota, just contact them and ask for a reset, they are happy to do that

3. fwcngyuiof

fwcngyuiof Active Member

filejoker free vs. filejoker premium

I'm considering trying Filejoker Premium for a month, but I've not read anywhere on this website or other websites about how to use a premium account to download files from this website. Would somebody please explain this? Thanks.

4. CoolKevin

same way as a free user, if not logged in, just make sure you are,

moved it to the filejoker thread

fwcngyuiof likes this.
  5. colweb

colweb Jade Collector Uploader

Suggestion for FileJoker: When extending your premium account add an option to use money from the "Available Balance".

Sakuramania.Club and Casshern2 like this.
  6. KaiEr

KaiEr Well-Known Member

Is anyone else having problems downloading from FJ? The free downloads. I can't get anything to download. I get all the way to starting the download, but it immediately fails. I've tried everything.

7. pedro_life

pedro_life New Member

does Filejoker currently accept crypto?

8. Is the premium requires recurring (auto renewal) charge? I can't see the option for one-time/recurring. The price says $xx/mo which sounds recurring.

9. CoolKevin

Casshern2 likes this.
  10. colweb

colweb Jade Collector Uploader

Unfortunately did renew my premium on the 10th, so no extra 50% :(

11. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

I've just renewed (VIP Premium) for 180 days, using one of FJ's recommended resellers, but no 50% was added. Max, Cool Kevin, please assist.

12. CoolKevin

Sorry I cannot help, only notice the sale and passed the info on, if Max does not respond, you can contact them via the contact us button on the bottom of there page, I hope this will help, and it gets resolved successfully

fuzzwaldo likes this.
  13. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

Thank you, Kevin. I will do so.

CoolKevin likes this.
  14. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

I sent 2 emails to Max about the issue above, through the channels suggested. No response to either email from him. NOW, one week later, an extra 50% is advertised on the masthead. Adding that 50% to my balance would be a gesture of good will to an old customer, but I doubt FileJoker values that. And a response to my emails would have been courteous.

15. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

Still no contact from Max or anyone else at Filejoker. However, without explanation, someone at FilerJoker has just suspended my account. Max, was it you? I have just spent over US$100 to renew my subscription to FileJoker, I have been a responsible citizen of Akiba Online for over a decade, and this is how I am treated. I ask for consideration, and instead I'm suspended by a high-handed individual at FileJoker, who clearly lacks the decency to contact me and offer explanation or assistance. Unbelievable. Be careful, File joker subscribers.

Now, to pursue the chargeback option for my subscription...

16. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@fuzzwaldo, you have restricted your profile and I can't send you PM here. But you can send me PM, clarify your account (email or username at Filjoker) and I will check out situation and try to help you. Sorry, for the delay.

CoolKevin likes this.
  17. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

Thank you, Max. I have done so. Probably due to your actions, and the excellent Kevin's intercession, my account has been reactivated. Also, I didn't think it was you who suspended my account. In any correspondence with you in the past, I have always found you to be professional and a gentleman.

18. MaxFJ

MaxFJ Representative

@fuzzwaldo, you are welcome! Feel free to contact me via PM at any time.

19. fuzzwaldo

fuzzwaldo Member

Yes. I did. And you replied. It was worse than useless. See my latest in this thread. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020 at 12:04 PM
  20. dave210371

dave210371 New Member

I just tried to renew my filejoker subscription.$20 transaction fee!! but i thought what the hell i will do it. filled out the cc form hit proceed and i was then sent to another payment processor asking again for cc info and charging a higher price!!!. Why. i then looked at maybe paying with paypal $50 transation fee on a $109 purchase. You must be joking