FileJoker Sponsorship

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@poppadoms, Premium VIP account allows you to download 100 gb of data within any 5 consecutive days. The traffic allowance resets automatically in accordance with usage.

IanW

Apr 4, 2007
Filejoker links in Hentai Manga Downloads are coming up as "File could not be found due to expiration or removal by the file owner".

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Filejoker links in Hentai Manga Downloads are coming up as "File could not be found due to expiration or removal by the file owner".

it happens in most parts of the board, and as Max has said please just request a re-up in that thread, sometimes the original is no longer around, and someone else maybe able to help

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@IanW, there are few reasons why file might be deleted. If you need some file, just ask to reupload it.

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
超级截屏_20201221_180936.png
I've been seeing this type of thing recently.u

ziizii

Aug 29, 2008
Hi all I'm a new filejoker premium user. And always get ridiculously slow downloads. Currently have a download limping along at 25Kib/s. And that's on a premium account. Filejoker is the only service I use that gives me such slow downloads. But every once in awhile it will work just fine. Is there anything that can be done to get more consistently good speeds.

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
Anyone else getting "download not finished" all day today? I haven't been able to download anything today.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Anyone else getting "download not finished" all day today? I haven't been able to download anything today.

I have no problem, I know before you may say anything, I do have the same access as members, I have not heard anyone else complain about downloading, and only 1 person did mention about poor uploading, but that was the fault of local conditions

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I have no problem, I know before you may say anything, I do have the same access as members, I have not heard anyone else complain about downloading, and only 1 person did mention about poor uploading, but that was the fault of local conditions
I've seen it before, but it's always been when a download has failed. I got this error this morning on the first try of downloading, and I've not been able to get past it all day. I think I'll reboot my router this evening.

davidsc

Feb 26, 2011
Where can I find a FJ reseller? I tried to subscribe for premium and I had to jump through so many hoops I gave up. I don't know why they make it so hard, and expensive with the fees...

poppadoms

Mar 26, 2008
I had just over 10 GB left on my premium account, so I set it to download around 6 GB of material. 2.8 GB later, I'm told that I only have 500 MB of traffic left and I cannot continue to download. What's going on?

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Why the duck PREMIUM user is forced to solve captchas, even better, multiple times? I have counted EIGHT requests on a single file, then stopped download.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
If anyone is wondering: no changes - captchas go in a loop, downloads not possible. Was paying for premium not supposed to actually AVOID going through captcha?

Reactions: _2old_

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Downloading files still DOES NOT WORK. Free users are better off than me /scoffs