ANNOUNCEMENTS: New hentai downloads sections and collection threads status

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
After some discussion with admins, we have decided to create new sections here, to ease the browsing and the search for specific material.

Now we have:

-Doujins/Mangas
-Anime
-Games
-CG/Pictures
-Magazines

Please use the corresponding sections for the new uploads. I moved or will move all threads from this month that fall into the new categories, maybe the older ones later. In the coming weeks, the staff will try to be gentle with users posting stuff in the wrong sections.

If you see errors and mistakes in the moving process, please let me know. :joker:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Another announcement: we have decided to move apart the collections threads (als known as "mega-threads") from the single manga upload threads in the manga/doujin subsection, as it is still very crowded there.

From now on, they will appear in this section, unless a dedicated section is created (not sure if it will ever be the case). I hope you spammers posters like this idea. :please:

All relevant threads from June will be moved here at some point, and future ones should be also created here.

Only one thread per user is tolerated in this section now, unless they can justify the specificity of a given thread (like authors collection, doujins from a particular convention, etc).

Let's see how well it works, if I get too many complains I can always move everything back to the messy manga/doujin section. :evil:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
All Down Loads need Ryu Share links on every post, as from now on this post

that means if the first post has only Ryu Share, the second post and corresponding posts can have a mirror and Ryu Share link

Reactions: 1 person