ANNOUNCEMENT: New rules specific to this section

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
There have been recent changes in other direct downloads sections, like JAV and IV, concerning the organization of threads and posts. We tried to impose a "one thread per release" rule, and I think this is good to apply the same rules now in this section.

So the special rules are the following:

- The number of posts per user per day is not limited anymore.
- Each manga release (same author and title) must have its own unique thread
- Each new upload of a given title must be posted in the corresponding thread
- If you fail to follow these rules, you will get an infraction
- All the official rules still apply (especially the double posting rule)

Before you post a manga title, you must search if it was posted before. If yes, you must make a reply to the thread, and not make a new thread. It doesn't matter if there are separate threads with the same title, you must reply to one of them.

As the section is pretty much made of single posts, I will make a merging of recent uploads, to show how it should be done. No infractions will be given regarding the change of rules in the next week.

The previous ruling is removed from sticky. This change will be effective right now.

memay36

Mar 5, 2013
a stupid change has taken place!everything was turned upside down, here are the rules ridiculous, could ask why anime-sharing.com to have such appeal
:hi::hi:

Reactions: 1 person

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Some infos about material being posted here. It is known that the http://www.hentaidl.org/ is posting intentionally large files (some jpg are resized and decompressed). It belongs to hirameki, who was a regular poster here, and he has now been banned for his foolishness. Any material coming from this site is now blacklisted, especially the mangas.

Now listen: whenever we will come across an upload that contains these ugly resizes, the poster will get an infraction for spamming for each post.

When you look for new manga material, you should always rely on trusted sites like nyaatorrents, and not all the vietnamese blogs that pollute the internet.

turbobit

Dec 14, 2012
This is no longer a good home. we are looking for a new home and it is anime-sharing. Is a great place not as bad as what is happening here

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
If you mean a place for money-making, full of reposts, premium-only links, random resizes and unreliable uploads in general, that must be a good place.

If you look for a place with organized uploads, original archives and with a large choice of mirrors, then you are here.

Actually I'm happy if all the vietnamese spammers leave the boat, and let the place free for the real fans.

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
If you mean a place for money-making, full of reposts, premium-only links, random resizes and unreliable uploads in general, that must be a good place.

If you look for a place with organized uploads, original archives and with a large choice of mirrors, then you are here.

Actually I'm happy if all the vietnamese spammers leave the boat, and let the place free for the real fans.

I'm Vietnamese too but I don't do MMO and I approve this message.

goatboy

The grand goatness
Mar 18, 2007
While I understand the new rules, I never really liked the huge sized downloads anyways, but any chance for the single thread posts could have the cover be shown as an eventual update?

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
So many repost of the same file, people don't bother following the rules...

I use photoshop 9.0 to downsize the stuff to 1400x so it fits a computer screen. saves me a lot of space.

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
It's hard to tell if ppl really like my smaller versions, but seeing the amount of download exploding is somewhat an indication that ppl might prefer my version than the oversized files :)

Reactions: alpha486