Not open for further replies.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010

ezepietro

(。◕‿◕。)
Sep 7, 2008
mega-threads are not allowed anymore, one thread per title is the way to go now
thanks for keeping your links alive, this its not something you see every day.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Thanks, no problem : )
I just like to keep things tidy

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
mega-threads are not allowed anymore, one thread per title is the way to go now
thanks for keeping your links alive, this its not something you see every day.

i guess it does keep things in order and more easier to find. and this sote wont be like the old one, instead it would be the new, improved and will be even better than the old, not that i dont like the old one. and happy new years and it would be the year of wii u cuz the big hitters will be arriving soon. i wonder id the admins would allow new threads for roms like gba, ds, iso's like gcn. if not then there is always emuparadise. keep up the great work to improve the forum and keeping us in the loop of what is going on because its not the adims site but ours too since we donate and share our collection.

Reactions: 2 people

runekeeper

Obertan
Jun 20, 2008
Man you gave me a hard time.
I thought Akiba went offline forever...
Great you guys are back and thanks for the hard work !

Reactions: 4 people

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Man you gave me a hard time.
I thought Akiba went offline forever...
Great you guys are back and thanks for the hard work !

:punch::throw: i do not accept do you think so

p.s : just kidding :hot:

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Hi Admin,

I would like to check with you,
remember during the old interface, we can see who like on what we post on the user control page?
Currently in setting page, we don't see who click like and I have no ideal whether the post that I do have anyone like or not.

Although I post once in a while, it will be great that my slow upload able to gather info whether it is worth it : )

Thank you

Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
good point Pocs, I will pass it on, and hopefully we might be able to get something done

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Hi Admin,

I would like to check with you,
remember during the old interface, we can see who like on what we post on the user control page?
Currently in setting page, we don't see who click like and I have no ideal whether the post that I do have anyone like or not.

Although I post once in a while, it will be great that my slow upload able to gather info whether it is worth it : )

Thank you

It does give you the information on what "posts" were thanked, you actually have to go to the post in question to see who and how many people thanked your post. Just click Profile at the top right, then click the "About Me" tab, the look for the highlighted option under Thanked Posts "Find all thanked posts by" and click on that.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Found it.
Thank you,
although I still prefer to see that in setting page : ), What is given is good enough.
Will try to ultilize it.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hi Admin,
How do we join post together?
For example, someone request me to reupload this
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=922735
So I do a reply to the post.

However, I also find the same thread here at
http://www.akiba-online.com/showthread.php?t=923274

In order to make the akiba-online more clean. It is better to join them.
But how do i report it?
When I click report, it said only to report abuse and harrassment and other stuff.

The one thread per release rule was not operational yet that time, so there was and is nothing to be done with these. These threads are two years old already, and they vanished in the depths of the forum normally already...

And the report button is this at the bottom left of a post besides thanks... $(KGrHqFHJEwE91ycTz3hBPnrg0bfKg~~60_12.JPG

Reactions: 2 people

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The only thing you are required to do in such case, is to make a reply to one of the existing threads with the same code.
The fact that there are several threads, as redrooster already said, is purely historical and you don't have to worry about that.
One day (I promise lol) we will clean the JAV downloads from all that garbage.

In general try to reply to the most recent or most recently updated thread. More than 90% of the threads/posts made before the Megaupload apocalypse are dead and could be ignored, unless they are the only thread for a given title.

In any case the second thread was removed because of banned user + hotfile links

Reactions: 6 people

benson123

Mar 25, 2007
Great job to admin in keeping this site alive, thanks.
Is there any reason that the preview pics in Torrents are smaller than in the Download section? Also now there are only 30 pages of previews, before we had posts going back weeks, which made it easy to catch up on past posts.

Carry on the good work.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Great job to admin in keeping this site alive, thanks.
Is there any reason that the preview pics in Torrents are smaller than in the Download section? Also now there are only 30 pages of previews, before we had posts going back weeks, which made it easy to catch up on past posts.

Carry on the good work.

This is a different type forum so we all have to make a few adjustments. The difference in preview pix is that mainly some are hosted at other sites and some are hosted here, the section they are posted in does not matter. (Please report banned imagehosts to the moderators.)

Status
Not open for further replies.