We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesvoyeur

Nov 1, 2009
use advanced search, then you will have options to change, it will give 2 options, single/multiple threads, it will default on multiple, so click on single, and then go to posts or thread option, and click on posts, and at the bottom, it will give you an option to save it as, and click on that, then it will save it as a default search, when going through advanced search,

I hope it helps

It definitely helped. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Why is it that after this long time this place still is so broken? Not even the design is back.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Why is it that after this long time this place still is so broken? Not even the design is back.

we are still working on all the problems, the whole thing will never be the same, there is so much to be done, and vBulletin should bear most of the problems, because the versions are not 100% compatible, what they see as improvements, we see as screw ups, and we all have full time jobs to do as well

Reactions: 4 people

Moxy

JAV Archiever
Dec 22, 2009
Thanks all for getting us back online. Was away for a while myself as watching all these videos was sending my brain funny. Anyway again Thank you all for your hardwork. I would be lost without Akiba!

Aug 11, 2012
Just made it back since my computer committed suicide shortly before akiba was back up and it just recently was resurrected. Anyway, I think that one major issue is being overlooked and that is that everyone lost all their thanks. Everything I do I do for the thanks and it hurts me deeply to see them all taken away from me. Personally I think admins need to figure out how to get our thanks back before even acknowledging any other issues.

Love,
JLP

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Just made it back since my computer committed suicide shortly before akiba was back up and it just recently was resurrected. Anyway, I think that one major issue is being overlooked and that is that everyone lost all their thanks. Everything I do I do for the thanks and it hurts me deeply to see them all taken away from me. Personally I think admins need to figure out how to get our thanks back before even acknowledging any other issues.

Love,
JLP

good to have you back

yes I do understand what you mean, it is very unfortunate, but it has happen, and we could not get them back

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i just want to preface this with i am not trying to flame or attack you personally. i just detest douchebaggery wherever i see it:

Anyway, I think that one major issue is being overlooked and that is that everyone lost all their thanks.

hardly a major issue, and hardly overlooked. simply, noone is so petty and self-centered that they would mention it. and especially in a "make this (me feeling good about myself while showing everyone how good i am) your number one priority" way (see below).

Everything I do I do for the thanks and it hurts me deeply to see them all taken away from me. Personally I think admins need to figure out how to get our thanks back before even acknowledging any other issues.

that statement is just so wrong on so many levels. you are trying to come across "its all about the love" but saying, "make it all about me". you are a horrible person.

Love, JLP

as in love for yourself?

how many thanks are you talking about anyway? 100? 200? think of the people that lost 50 or 100 thousand...you certainly dont see them crying about it. BECAUSE THATS NOT WHY THEY DO IT!

i hope you were just being facetious. if not, i cant understand how any mod could read your post and not banish you immediately. coolkevin, you are a 1000 times better than a 1000 me's put together.

Reactions: 3 people

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
whether or not i lost all of my thanks is of no concern to me, what matters is that we start fresh and hope this site will be even better than is former self as in new and improved. i just hope that this site wont be offline for some time due to who knows what and that we all contribute and also be respectful of rules and such. i never got my answer as to what caused akiba-online to disappear and maybe no one actually knows but that does not matter to me anymore. lets all just have fun and share and reshare our stash/stories and such.

Reactions: 2 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
i never got my answer as to what caused akiba-online to disappear and maybe no one actually knows but that does not matter to me anymore. lets all just have fun and share and reshare our stash/stories and such.

sorry, I thought we did answer somewhere,
Our old server did not want us anymore, and cut us off, hence the new server, and we also upgrade vbulletin at the same time, that is why we was down longer than what we wanted (pity vbulletin did not keep a lot of the good points that it had on vb3)

Reactions: 6 people

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
sorry, I thought we did answer somewhere,
Our old server did not want us anymore, and cut us off, hence the new server, and we also upgrade vbulletin at the same time, that is why we was down longer than what we wanted (pity vbulletin did not keep a lot of the good points that it had on vb3)

i probably missed that somehow and thanks for the answer. i guess they and a reason, maybe not a good reason but that still wont stop you guys from starting over

Aug 3, 2009
Unable to sort posts by 'thread start time'

At the bottom of forum pages there are dropdown boxes for:
"Thread Display Options"
with options to sort by 'last post time', 'thread start time', etc.
However the button to commit the choice is missing.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
It is there for me,

on the right click Show Threads

Fduch

Dec 1, 2012
Torrents! :shooock: :eek:mgnoway: :nonono: :tears:
You were like a torrent-pedia of JAV that couldn't be found anywhere else.
Backups! Why does nobody do them? (Rhetorical question)

Can we make a rule that when you post torrent, you should also write its Infohash? So that if the torrent files die, people can construct magnet links.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
The text was cut because of a bunch of kanjis that were not taken properly in terms of formatting, we have some problems with that.
Now that I removed them, the whole text appears properly. I suggest you remove all kanjis of your post to avoid problems later.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Thank you for clarifying
I will try to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.