We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

orayo

Jun 25, 2010
Yabbadabbadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, damn tough missed akiba. Welcome back peeps!

chubbywizard

Jun 29, 2010
finally,

really really scared if u not going to online anymore..

but thanks especially to chompy for the hard work.

joesushi

Nov 9, 2006
Good to see the site back up and running again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
I am glad to see Akiba back, it has always been my favorite community ever. Now, I hate to be the combo breaker, but has anyone mentioned why the hiatus and why things were lost? Was it an attack, a server crash or anything like that? I know Akiba owes us anything, but I guess it would be more understandable if we knew what went on, even superficially.

Thanks.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I am glad to see Akiba back, it has always been my favorite community ever. Now, I hate to be the combo breaker, but has anyone mentioned why the hiatus and why things were lost? Was it an attack, a server crash or anything like that? I know Akiba owes us anything, but I guess it would be more understandable if we knew what went on, even superficially.

Thanks.

we had to move the server

Reactions: 1 person

xskoolx

May 21, 2012
will we get visitor messages back ? I put lot of link & bookmark there :(

very glad you're back tho
hiks_zps8b2f308e.gif

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
You guys should make a sticky and explain why everything has happened. I think it will be really helpful for everyone.

hades88

Sep 15, 2012
First of all welcome back!

Well, i can see in jav downloads only the last 20 pages... Is it me or is it for everyone? I mean, i used the look all pages and download what ever i like but in this way, i can't see all movies you know. In forum there is no cover so... Old akiba, we can see like last 500 pages, will you do that like old way or things are changed now? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.