We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
no if i click on torrents or downloads at top of page, it says i have no permissions to view this

Winstonegta

Jan 20, 2010
Thanks for all the hard work in bringing this place back alive. Nothing compares to this place online and it has been sorely missed. I had worried that it was gone for good. A big pat on the back for everyone that worked so hard bringing it back. THANK YOU!

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
thanks this is the message i get when clicking on torrents and down;loadds

AcVe09, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
thanks this is the message i get when clicking on torrents and down;loadds

AcVe09, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It will be looked at

If you log out it works

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Good to see the forum back online! Thanks to all who put in the work to get it that way.

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
i believe in the first post they said old links are broken

i sort of miss the sidebar to navigate between idol torrents, downloads, etc hope that returns

AcVe09

Oct 24, 2009
also my old bookmark gets a 404 error, which is a bummer in chrome lol although i dont see a change in the url itself the bookmark leads to a 404 and you have to manually type in url to get to the homepage

garbro77

Oct 15, 2010
Will NZB files be returned to the list of allowed attachments? I tried to replace an NZB in my Usenet download thread, & found NZB's are no longer in the allowed attachments. I hope they just got forgotten, & are not omitted.
It's a bit of work, but I'd like to replace the missing NZB's in my Usenet thread.

Reactions: 1 person

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Will NZB files be returned to the list of allowed attachments? I tried to replace an NZB in my Usenet download thread, & found NZB's are no longer in the allowed attachments. I hope they just got forgotten, & are not omitted.
It's a bit of work, but I'd like to replace the missing NZB's in my Usenet thread.

We be put on the list to look in to

Status
Not open for further replies.