Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
I have gotten ryushare premium, i hope it lasts!! Don't disappear!!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have gotten ryushare premium, i hope it lasts!! Don't disappear!!

if it helps I have got one to, I am sure it will be worthwhile, at least all the threads will have a link

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
It is working awesome for me here. I am not really having any issues than the occasional file not available to due to server maintenance. It just doesn't have a long retention. Does anyone know how long ryushare will last and if its protected in some way?

captainpants

Jan 19, 2010
I am rather unimpressed with Ryushare because it's by far the most unstable DDL provider I've ever used. Downloads get cut off constantly, usually before the file is even 5% done. Is stable downloading only for premium members?

falcon26

Nov 7, 2009
No your not the only one. I can't renew mine as well. Keeps giving me a your session has expired error. Also there are no Ryushare resellers either or vouchers. I hope there not going under...

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
Glad to see a lot of nice people complaining about how bad this filehost is. :joker:

gemini

Mar 5, 2007
Tried to register premium today and they won't even take my money (although verified by visa, the site says it cant verify me but i never receive the msg on my phone), the alternate link has no payment options (blank), the faq doesn't work either, leads to the upload page -

not complaining about you guys, but hope i'll get a msg from their support...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Tried to register premium today and they won't even take my money (although verified by visa, the site says it cant verify me but i never receive the msg on my phone), the alternate link has no payment options (blank), the faq doesn't work either, leads to the upload page -

not complaining about you guys, but hope i'll get a msg from their support...

it is no use complaining here, we have a dedicated thread for your complaints, and they will do there best to help you with your issues, follow link below

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2213083#post2213083

Papa Ya

Feb 15, 2007
When I first heard the idea of using just one file-sharing host, I thought it was a great move. It seemed like a winner for everyone. But after trying to pay again and again to Ryushare - even through their premium key resellers - I've given up. It's just a maze of dead links and endless loops. Whoever is running Ryushare must be doing it with an "Idiot's guide to file sharing" on his desk.

Again, it was a great idea in principle, but Ryushare just wrecks it.

falcon26

Nov 7, 2009
I still can't sign up for premium on ryushare. I sent a email to the guy in the posts above but have heard nothing. Is Ryushare going under like the rest?

Apr 26, 2008
that maybe the case but we are all living in borrowed time here. there is no permanent solution to file hosting and if ryushare gets nuked, any filesharing site that we move on to becomes a likely target due to our high traffic output.

let's face it, it is inevitable and one might as well savor the moment.

Yes, but you can only savour the moment by buying Ryushare premium. When that goes tits-up, you can savour the moment financially again by buying the next hot host.....

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
Yes, but you can only savour the moment by buying Ryushare premium. When that goes tits-up, you can savour the moment financially again by buying the next hot host.....

one only needs to buy a premium if one is an active downloader.

wwilk

Nov 20, 2009
But the fact is you can't buy Ryushare premium. They list Avangate as their payment processor but I called Avangate and they told me they are no longer working with Ryushare.

Status
Not open for further replies.