Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Even though i'm not a premium member (yet) at Ryushare, i think it's a good idea to include the same hosts for all the DDL's. At least, you buy your premium account and you're good to go. :tea:

manmanx

Akiba Citizen
May 4, 2010
look like Akiba see the problem which some poster keep switching to new file host to force users to buy premium again and again and again. I don't mind to buy one or two, but not 5+.

But as I remember, Paypal or any USA VISA no longer process Ryushare's payment. so not everyone can buy Ryushare account easy.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
But as I remember, Paypal or any USA VISA no longer process Ryushare's payment. so not everyone can buy Ryushare account easy.

I think that was in the past, if you want a Ryushare account please try again, and there are free links available,

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
look like Akiba see the problem which some poster keep switching to new file host to force users to buy premium again and again and again. I don't mind to buy one or two, but not 5+.

You can post specific questions about the Ryushare service in that section:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=282

Their admin is also an Akiba member so he may help you. :study:

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Yuuuup!

What a stroke of luck! This rule comes out-of-the-blue, and
puts worries about A-O's end to rest, and compliments my decision
to pay ryushare 2 days ago!. Not good that there aren't any
ryushare will be in the links. I must try to encourage posting ryushare
free links all the time, because then it's up to the user when to
join, and it won't be long, since all the links will be there. Just supply
your affiliate url so they can also choose who gets credit for the join.
Thx chompy ElG. and Cool K!
:yahoo:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
You should give us a time. At lease 2 weeks. Now all my Extabit links are wasted!!
What a waste of time :puzzled:

Who said your links are wasted. The new policy only applied to the new posts. The old posts will not be affected, no matter what type of hosts you used.

theydonotwantto

Aug 10, 2011
What if all ryushare links require premium membership to download? It's hard to find some "free user link" on Akiba.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
What if all ryushare links require premium membership to download? It's hard to find some "free user link" on Akiba.

We still require that each post has a "free user" download option.

mamodtw

Jul 12, 2008
As of this minute, any posts to new downloads on akiba-online must contain a ryushare link until further notice. You can post other hosts too, but you must post ryushare also.

Posts or threads found to be violating this new rule will be deleted, and repeat offenders will see infractions followed by suspensions or worse. :sadomaso:

This includes all DDL subforums.

If you see a thread or poster violating this rule, please use the report button.

How much money is going into YOUR pocket? When I click the download button nothing happens - so why do this?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
How much money is going into YOUR pocket? When I click the download button nothing happens - so why do this?

any money chompy gets, it pays for the server, nothing else

ever thought you may have been hitting the wrong button, if you go to the ryushare thread and request politely, somebody maybe able to help you out, and resolve your problem

Reactions: 1 person

Jarppa

Nov 15, 2008
Anyone else have had problems with buying premium. I just bought one and they took money and account is still "free user". Hopefully they answer me sometime soon this is not funny atm.

cutemaster

☆℃-ute☆スマイレージ☆
Aug 8, 2008
Anyone else have had problems with buying premium. I just bought one and they took money and account is still "free user". Hopefully they answer me sometime soon this is not funny atm.

Try to log out and log in again. :evil:

Hellraiser123

Sep 22, 2012
Is there a donation drive? I don't mind donating whatever I can afford to this forum. Even though I am new here, but I understand time and efforts it takes to run a forum of this size.
Gambare:tea:

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
what max size that you can down load from ryushare. some have limit of 400mb is there max size for ryushare. also if there is no make size. the file going to be to lager and take more then 3 hr then.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
what max size that you can down load from ryushare. some have limit of 400mb is there max size for ryushare. also if there is no make size. the file going to be to lager and take more then 3 hr then.

not really sure what you are trying to say here,

if I max out my speed, I think I could get nearly 20GBs in 3hours,

but I am sure if you go yto the ryushare site or even the thread, you can ask them about file sizes

I hope this helps you, but I am sorry if it does not

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Is there a donation drive? I don't mind donating whatever I can afford to this forum. Even though I am new here, but I understand time and efforts it takes to run a forum of this size.
Gambare:tea:

there is no donation drive at the moment, but if somebody wants to donate a server, please do

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
not really sure what you are trying to say here,

if I max out my speed, I think I could get nearly 20GBs in 3hours,

but I am sure if you go yto the ryushare site or even the thread, you can ask them about file sizes

I hope this helps you, but I am sorry if it does not

well if look at the old hot file you could only down load files that where under 400mb. other site have it too. where they have limit where if file over 500mb you can not down load as free user. that what i was getting at. some file sharing place have size limit and if to big or takes to long you can not down load it. i did not see one on there site or give any info other info. what i do know if free user in usa download speed like 49k for speed even i second tier cable speed

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
thanks for the help. was not sure on that. and thought other people might been think the same thing.

jplond

Nov 5, 2007
Joining

Any one know where the thread is on easily joining ryushare? thought i saw something like that last month, "how to join ryushare" along those lines.

Trying to join with a prepaid vanilla visa card... OK just read this wont work so any answers to the next question ?

Any one know a prepaid card that does work?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.