Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Damn Ryushare cut their speeds like in half for free. Get it while it's good because this host will be a wrap soon at this rate

ace71

Ninja Pig
Jan 15, 2009
RYUSHARE is the same family as BITSHARE

newland123

Akiba Citizen
Mar 28, 2012
something is happening .the number of new threads is reduced, this will affect everyone .mod are you doing???

xufos66

Jun 9, 2008
I have ryushare premium account but it has been 3 days I get ryushare slow download speed at all, what happen to ryushare?

I'm from Indonesia

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have ryushare premium account but it has been 3 days I get ryushare slow download speed at all, what happen to ryushare?

I'm from Indonesia

if you email them, they will try to help you, I do not know if it will help, but it might be worth showing your post here

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1243031

the above link is for all those who are having problems with ryushare, and it is only ryushare files they are concerned with whether it is upload or download, and the way some of you guys have reported to us,

please use some manners you will get a better response :cheer:

and if possible give as much information as possible

akiramike

Jan 12, 2011
Took the plunge, signed up for one month and I'm getting 180kb/s. Was hoping for faster speeds. Downloading from Australia btw.

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
I am using a universal premium downloader (all-debrid, which lets me download as premium member from 200+ file and video hosts) which supports ryushare. By itself, I can get 1MB-2MB/s through a download manager. Without it, I get shit speeds like the guy above. I think it's best to go with another reliable filehost that a LOT of people are using these days, because with most complaints already in here, ryushare's looking like a bust.

RYUSHARE is the same family as BITSHARE

Damn, I just re-uploaded all my files to Bitshare and did not know about this :pandalaugh:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
You're been complaining a lot about Ryushare lately, but I haven't seen any alternative proposed by you.
And I dare you to find one hoster that will be accepted by the whole Akiba-Online community (and I mean the JAV, IV, U15, mangas, animes uploaders AND downloaders, not just the hentai mangas ones).

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
something is happening .the number of new threads is reduced, this will affect everyone .mod are you doing???

In after thought it would seem unlikely that this was not only anticipated but possibly was considered as a positive outcome. This would help weed out shit posters and trouble makers while compensating the board for those that that fall through the crack. Anybody who does not post a Ryushare link to his post gets his post deleted so the spammers are much easier to identify and those that are not identified are posting links to a host that is expected to compensate the board. I knew there was more to this, it just took my slow wit a bit to figure it out.

El Gringo is correct as well, alternative hosts have not been a subject here only the fact that Ryushare is a poor host. The complaints have obviously been noted but specific solutions have not. Nor would a proffered solution of a better host itself necessarily change anything. Apparently Ryushare has made a deal with Chompy and another host would have to offer a counter deal because I somehow doubt Chompy will go courting one. Thus I do not understand how suggesting a different, specific host, will change anything.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the complaints are still coming and as I said earlier, if you have a premium account, go to the thread that ryushare support and they will do there best to help you the link was also posted on my earlier post as well, they will do there best to help you

Sabre

All your hoes belong 2 me
Dec 9, 2007
You're been complaining a lot about Ryushare lately, but I haven't seen any alternative proposed by you.
And I dare you to find one hoster that will be accepted by the whole Akiba-Online community (and I mean the JAV, IV, U15, mangas, animes uploaders AND downloaders, not just the hentai mangas ones).

Ever looked on:

Bitshare
Uploading.net
Uploaded.com (or ul.to either way)
Hitfile
Depositfiles
Filefactory
I doubt non-U.S servers but I'll try anyway (Rapidgator, Turbobit)
Lumfile
Freakshare
Ortofiles
Filestay
Netload
Bitbonus (except theirs is premium only downloads)

Good luck going through these.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Ever looked on:

Bitshare
Uploading.net
Uploaded.com (or ul.to either way)
Hitfile
Depositfiles
Filefactory
I doubt non-U.S servers but I'll try anyway (Rapidgator, Turbobit)
Lumfile
Freakshare
Ortofiles
Filestay
Netload
Bitbonus (except theirs is premium only downloads)

Good luck going through these.

most do not work for me

Apr 26, 2008
I like this idea. Akiba gets paid, and we have a reliable way to download.
At one time i had three different premium accounts, and a premium usenet account.
This is a big improvement.

Until Ryushare goes down like Oron, MU and all the others. The we play the money merry-go-round with another host for a couple of months. And so it goes on.....

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
Until Ryushare goes down like Oron, MU and all the others. The we play the money merry-go-round with another host for a couple of months. And so it goes on.....

that maybe the case but we are all living in borrowed time here. there is no permanent solution to file hosting and if ryushare gets nuked, any filesharing site that we move on to becomes a likely target due to our high traffic output.

let's face it, it is inevitable and one might as well savor the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.