Ryushare Promotion (suspended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Ryushare is not closed. It just only maintenance http://i.imgur.com/AiibzZQ.jpg

We can only hope. In the filehost game place goes down a day if costing people money and they move on. All the big uploaders already turning tail. Either way hope this taught everyone a lesson in endorsing a single filehost. It's probably better to do like many ddl boards and just have a list of trusted hosts.

Reactions: 1 person
Mar 28, 2008
Having a 'main' host again is suicide. You'd think people would get that by now. Sorry but there are no sure horses in terms of buying premium accounts. All we can do is encourage mirrors.
We need a primary host. It has to be that way, makes things easier and you dont have to sign up for multiple premium accounts. Plus no one is stopping u from purtting links to other hosts as long as the primary one is in the link.

Uploadable.ch seems to be pretty good. One of the best free hosts I've seen. Just threw a bunch of links in a download manager and got them all in a fair time at about 200kbs.
Rapidgator is awful. Uploadable.ch is much better. I downloaded 3 500Mb files at about 45 min. ea. with no waiting time in between which is pretty good for free. Compared to 2 hrs. for a 250 Mb file with a 2 hr. wait in between on Rapidgator.

There has to be some sort of catch or something they dont do as good as others. Sounds too good to be true.

Reactions: 2 people

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Pretty sad when getting 200kbs and not having to wait a day between files is 'too good to be true'

Man everything post Megaupload has been so fucking trash

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Wait & See, as they say. The ryushare promotion will be reinstated only if their site is fully back to normal.

For those who complain about the situation, keep in mind that:

- ryushare has been working as a partner with akiba-online for about 1 year and half, which is pretty long for internet standards
- in 2011 with the MU events, the situation was as bad or even worse, 4-5 majors sites closed or stopped open sharing

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Ryushare is not closed. It just only maintenance http://i.imgur.com/AiibzZQ.jpg

That could very well be a standing generic message for when site components can't see each other. The public facing main page is still as it was when this started. They would surely post such information or better on the main page.

vietbub

Dec 6, 2008
That could very well be a standing generic message for when site components can't see each other. The public facing main page is still as it was when this started. They would surely post such information or better on the main page.

There are two meanings to this message. The first would be that they are actually going through maintenance and will be back next week. The second would be that the owner did get arrested and the Ryushare data base did get wiped but the original owner gave another person access to Ryushare servers/data base, meaning that next week a completely different operator is going to run Ryushare from now on.

Second meaning is ideal, only negative thing is that all of our account info and files have been wiped.

HarleyN

Sep 24, 2012
- in 2011 with the MU events, the situation was as bad or even worse, 4-5 majors sites closed or stopped open sharing

Not to mention at least 40-50 and probably more Blogspot music blogs that were making a ton of long-deleted records available again (Yeah, I have other hobbies besides JAV :glasses: ) All gone forever now, since there was no other filehost as good as MU for that.

kof orochi 97

Mar 12, 2012

Attachments

• ryushare.png
    ryushare.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 137

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
We are sorry for the inconvenience!
We are performing maintenance and upgrading hardware on the server for performance and scalability. We will come back, soon! See you in next week

ryushare website.

glad to hear i hope they will be back soon :beautifu2::gayprance:

Reactions: 3 people
Mar 28, 2008
Hmmm well hope this means everything is still there.

Pretty much looks like it will come back but all links will be dead.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Okay, now I see that message on the main page. What, were they listening to our conversation? If conspiracy theories run high, probably. Could be they're capturing IPs of those trying to reach the domain. Haha!

Really, if I were them i would cut my losses. Way too many guys out there that will be screaming for refunds and other money.

Mar 28, 2008
Okay, now I see that message on the main page. What, were they listening to our conversation? If conspiracy theories run high, probably. Could be they're capturing IPs of those trying to reach the domain. Haha!

Really, if I were them i would cut my losses. Way too many guys out there that will be screaming for refunds and other money.
There isnt loses to cut. Who is going to want a refund back from a site that shut down for a bit because of some governmental issues.

Then again, if every linked that worked before this whole fiasco is still working then that would indicate ur subscription is still going on.

Lets hope for the latter and not the former. Cause clearing the database and then going back to what they were doing anyways makes no sense.

Only reason i see a clear database is if they are changing some policies.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Who? Every uploader out there with sales, rebills, and everything else they pay out for coming to them, that's who. Surely you realize there are those out there that really make cash money with this whole thing. You think they're just going to let it slide?

I just saw some rumblings on the net about the arrest not being real? Why on earth wouldn't the Ryushare people NOT post something somewhere definitively saying they are alive and well??

"Having Problems with Accessing Ryushare.com?
Steve Hottois · 6 hours 24 mins ago
I have some news for everybody about ryushare, they are working on ryushare and they will be back up next week. so nobody went to jail or they haven't been shut down, they are down for repairs, i hope this puts everybodt minds at rest"

What a roller coaster ride this is!

Mar 28, 2008
Who? Every uploader out there with sales, rebills, and everything else they pay out for coming to them, that's who. Surely you realize there are those out there that really make cash money with this whole thing. You think they're just going to let it slide?

I just saw some rumblings on the net about the arrest not being real? Why on earth wouldn't the Ryushare people NOT post something somewhere definitively saying they are alive and well??

"Having Problems with Accessing Ryushare.com?
Steve Hottois · 6 hours 24 mins ago
I have some news for everybody about ryushare, they are working on ryushare and they will be back up next week. so nobody went to jail or they haven't been shut down, they are down for repairs, i hope this puts everybodt minds at rest"

What a roller coaster ride this is!
Dont lecture me about people who make a living off of affiliation subscriptions and so on and so on. Im the guy who has to remind those about it to those dicks that take uploads for granted.

But i dont think you understand what I was saying. If the whole entire database was deleted, everything from users to crap that has been uploaded due to governmental problems. Who in the right mind would think they would get anything in return at all? Ryushare can easily do that because of said issue and come back without having to worry about any backlash. Cause i highly doubt there will be any, people talk the big fight but they dont have the energy to care in the end. When it comes back online everyone will be back and that will be it. Scenario A of course. (Unless theres some new policy on how things work etc etc)

I'd understand where u would be coming from if it was just " oh hey, we are clearing our whole database just for the shits and giggles we will be back in a week and all of u are screwed, thanx for ur cash." But that isnt the case.

And if they do come back with everything intact then everyone's account should still be there. Scenario B.

Like i said, im hopeful of the latter, that way those who spent a lot of cash on accounts are fine and all the content is still there.

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
I vote Bitshare , I dont know how their payout system works for uploaders, but Im OS, and I far as I know BitShare is an old school hoster, up and hustling bad until this day, just dont abuse the system
when greed takes over, is when all goes down, ppl never learn the lesson.

pchan44

Sep 14, 2007
Here's praying that Ryushare is back, but even if it isn't, Akiba's promotion of Ryushare was not what caused it to be attacked. Ryushare was making big inroads in the mainstream movie free download market. If Ryushare was attacked, that is the reason. Akiba may be a big part of our lives, but it is only a spec in the whole internet. I support having at least one sponsored file sharing site. It makes everything so much easier for nearly everyone.

Reactions: 5 people

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Promoting Ryushare is acceptable. Ryushare sponsoring Akiba is acceptable. Forcing members to buy a Ryushare account so they can mirror on other file hosts is not acceptable. And I say that as being a (formerly up to the crash) Ryushare Premium account holder.

If Joe Blow has accounts with Bitshare and Uploaded and Freakshare, the only way he could post mirrors to a title already posted on Ryushare was to himself post ANOTHER mirror on Ryushare? I didn't understand that rule. I didn't agree with that rule. But, since it wasn't effecting me I didn't care about that rule. I've just always thought it was unnecessary and unfair to other posters. To me it was just another way of Master Ryushare to dictate to Akiba members that you WILL become premium members if you want to participate in this forum.

If they come back then so will I, I'd be right back in the Premium account line. In the event Ryushare doesn't come back that would suck because I like their speed and there was plenty of content, mainstream content included. But I would hope if Akiba partners with another file host there won't be any silly rules like that one.

That's not sponsorship. That's fear.
Captain-America-The-Winter-Soldier-Photo-Chris-Evans-Argues-With-Nick-Fury.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.