Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

GVH-558 The Single Mother With Colossal Tits In The Neighborhood Was A Frustrated Masochistic Temperament For Saffle ... An Impure Intercourse Record Of An Adult Who Invited Him To A Sleepover Party And Was Devoted To Vaginal Cum Shot Sex All Night Long. Mary Tachibana​

What language is this sub? Doesn't appear to be in English.

superman4207

JAV Perv Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2022
Just wanted to share that I had been using Google's Translate app to help with personal subs I've been wanting to clean up post-Whisper translation, but Google's Translate app seems to be pretty bad at hearing and picking up Japanese and then tends to go completely schizophrenic after prolonged use (like translating random words). After an exit and restart, it gets okay again for some translation, but I always usually have to re-interpret what it thinks it hears. Same with the browser version of the app.

After some frustration with Google's Translate app, I decided to try Microsoft's Translator app. It felt like night and day. Microsoft's Translator app was giving me much more coherent audio-to-text translation much more consistently. I usually translate the same line of dialogue a few times to make certain the translation is picking up right, but the translations seem much more plot relevant than what Google was spitting out.

A few notes:
  • My sad method of translation is to use the app on my phone and leave it close to my PC speaker to pick up audio. I'm that desperate for a translation.
  • I try to let the recording of audio go as long as it can to see if there are distinct thoughts/sentences. If I do pick up multiple sentences, I go back and try to isolate by ear and demeanor of the speaker. I do this because if you translate just the first few words of a sentence/thought as opposed to the entire thing, the translation can vastly change. Yeah, this is far from plug and play, but it's the best I can do not being educated in Japanese.
  • This isn't for everybody. Just those who don't know the Japanese language well and want some key lines translated. Whisper misses lines of dialogue here and there, sometimes during pivotal scenes, and this has helped me fill in the gaps.
  • The pro of Google's Translate vs Microsoft's Translator app is that Google shows you the Japanese it is translating in Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana and the Romanized (latin phonetic spelling) version. Microsoft only shows the Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana version. Seeing the Romanized version just helps you identify if it is picking up the right words to translate or not. In Google's case, it usually thinks it's hearing something else and translating that instead of what you want it to translate.
TLDR; Try out Microsoft's Translator app if you need some lines of audio transcribed post-Whisper translation.

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Is anyone having issues logging into Sehuatang? I noticed the last few days I wasn’t able to do the daily check in. I was still able to download files. I decided to clear my cookies and now the site won’t accept my password anymore.

Don’t think I was banned. I never posted anything on there, only did the daily check in and downloaded files.

Reactions: Arny Jackson

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SPRD-1519 Tabiji Mother And Child Traveling Ryoko Iori

18sprd1519pl.jpg

This sub was created by Arny and he asked me to edit it and then post it to this forum. Arny said the sub was from a translated Chinese file. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SPRD-1519 - Chuck's Final Edits Copy.rar
    13.5 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Is anyone having issues logging into Sehuatang? I noticed the last few days I wasn’t able to do the daily check in. I was still able to download files. I decided to clear my cookies and now the site won’t accept my password anymore.

Don’t think I was banned. I never posted anything on there, only did the daily check in and downloaded files.

Same issue with sehuatang . I don't usually login there since I have 3 accounts and got 400-500 points in each . Last two days I'm trying to get daily rewards , and boom !!! Page never loads . Got this error today

Last edited:
Reactions: bosco50

Arny Jackson

Oct 9, 2019
Anyways Chuckie and I are collaborating on various new and old srts now , You guys will be able to get more stuff regularly now ! Here's an old gem I wanted to share . Saeko's MEYD-286 ! Subs created using DEEPL ! A perfect sync for this hot JAV ! Let me know how you guys like it ! I gurantee you , you can't find this good English version of this sub anywhere on the net !

meyd286pl.jpg

Attachments

• MEYD-286 Saeko Matsushita.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 302

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Sane issue with sehuatang . I don't usually login there since I have 3 accounts and got 400-500 points in each . Last two days I'm trying to get daily rewards , and boom !!! Page never loads . Got this error today-

View attachment 3267481

I have been buying srts this week with no issues though !

View attachment 3267482

Looks like the Chinese decided to fuck us over and the daily reward point has been stopped !

I was able to login again today, but I also get the same error code when trying to do the daily check in. Thankfully I have about 600 points on my account, so I’ll be ok for a while. But those are gonna eventually run out…

johnny fontane

Mar 11, 2016
Anyways Chuckie and I are collaborating on various new and old srts now , You guys will be able to get more stuff regularly now ! Here's an old gem I wanted to share . Saeko's MEYD-286 ! Subs created using DEEPL ! A perfect sync for this hot JAV ! Let me know how you guys like it ! I gurantee you , you can't find this good English version of this sub anywhere on the net !

View attachment 3267483
Greta! Thank You so much for Saeko!

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

DASS-167 After A Month Of Showering My Mother With A Favorite Aura Every Day, I Repeated Child-making Sex With My Mother Who Was Out Of Reason Over And Over Again. Mary Tachibana

dass167pl.jpg

This sub was created by Arny and he asked me to edit it and then post it to this forum. The sub was created from a Chinese file which Arny manually translated using DeepL translator. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DASD-167 DEEPL - Copy.rar
    20 KB · Views: 371

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Just wanted to share that I had been using Google's Translate app to help with personal subs I've been wanting to clean up post-Whisper translation, but Google's Translate app seems to be pretty bad at hearing and picking up Japanese and then tends to go completely schizophrenic after prolonged use (like translating random words). After an exit and restart, it gets okay again for some translation, but I always usually have to re-interpret what it thinks it hears. Same with the browser version of the app.

After some frustration with Google's Translate app, I decided to try Microsoft's Translator app. It felt like night and day. Microsoft's Translator app was giving me much more coherent audio-to-text translation much more consistently. I usually translate the same line of dialogue a few times to make certain the translation is picking up right, but the translations seem much more plot relevant than what Google was spitting out.

A few notes:
  • My sad method of translation is to use the app on my phone and leave it close to my PC speaker to pick up audio. I'm that desperate for a translation.
  • I try to let the recording of audio go as long as it can to see if there are distinct thoughts/sentences. If I do pick up multiple sentences, I go back and try to isolate by ear and demeanor of the speaker. I do this because if you translate just the first few words of a sentence/thought as opposed to the entire thing, the translation can vastly change. Yeah, this is far from plug and play, but it's the best I can do not being educated in Japanese.
  • This isn't for everybody. Just those who don't know the Japanese language well and want some key lines translated. Whisper misses lines of dialogue here and there, sometimes during pivotal scenes, and this has helped me fill in the gaps.
  • The pro of Google's Translate vs Microsoft's Translator app is that Google shows you the Japanese it is translating in Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana and the Romanized (latin phonetic spelling) version. Microsoft only shows the Kanji/Hiragana/Katakana version. Seeing the Romanized version just helps you identify if it is picking up the right words to translate or not. In Google's case, it usually thinks it's hearing something else and translating that instead of what you want it to translate.
TLDR; Try out Microsoft's Translator app if you need some lines of audio transcribed post-Whisper translation.
Yes Microsoft is the better translator.
Same issue with sehuatang . I don't usually login there since I have 3 accounts and got 400-500 points in each . Last two days I'm trying to get daily rewards , and boom !!! Page never loads . Got this error today-

View attachment 3267481

I have been buying srts this week with no issues though !

Looks like the Chinese decided to fuck us over and the daily reward point has been stopped !
Seriously, did you have to be disrespectful with the "Chinese decided to f' us over?"

• Haha
Reactions: Arny Jackson

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

SPRD-1449 Tabiji Mother And Child Traveling Aoi Yurika

18sprd1449pl.jpg

Thanks to Arny for this sub. Arny asked me to edit it and then post it to this forum. I attempted to clean it up a bit, and re-interpreted some of the meaningless/ "lewd-less" dialog. Again, I don't understand Japanese or Chinese so my re-interpretations might not be totally accurate but I try to match what is happening in the scene. Anyway, enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• SPRD-1449.rar
    14.9 KB · Views: 292

hobbies

Apr 3, 2023
Sorry a few questions.
1)What site has the cleanest audio especially for older movies? e.g. 2014
2)is .mp3 the best or is .aac the best?