Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
This colab, mentioned by the partner, has already been improved, right now I am testing it and it is really fulfilling what it promises to be a real improvement and different from the one offered by the whisper on its own, in addition to that it includes a small test to avoid the background noise and music, said by the creator of the collab. To clarify the partner's note, it is free to a certain extent, just like the other collab that I uploaded a few days ago, with the option to purchase the use of virtual graphics for up to a month.
P.S. The AI is also still in training, that is to say that we are part of the improvements that Whisper will have at some point, since the program continues to improve every day.
thank you

ericf

Jan 13, 2007
This colab, mentioned by the partner, has already been improved, right now I am testing it and it is really fulfilling what it promises to be a real improvement and different from the one offered by the whisper on its own, in addition to that it includes a small test to avoid the background noise and music, said by the creator of the collab. To clarify the partner's note, it is free to a certain extent, just like the other collab that I uploaded a few days ago, with the option to purchase the use of virtual graphics for up to a month.
P.S. The AI is also still in training, that is to say that we are part of the improvements that Whisper will have at some point, since the program continues to improve every day.
I tried it with a 2 hr file and it only gave me 24 lines. Then I split it up in two and it gave me about 250 lines, translated, per file. It's about equal the amount I get from Vrew. Is there a way to get just Japanese subtitles? I'd like to try different subtitle translations based on those.
The audio is always converted to something really big. What format is that and can I upload in that format instead of having it convert?
Thanks for helping the community.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I tried it with a 2 hr file and it only gave me 24 lines. Then I split it up in two and it gave me about 250 lines, translated, per file. It's about equal the amount I get from Vrew. Is there a way to get just Japanese subtitles? I'd like to try different subtitle translations based on those.
The audio is always converted to something really big. What format is that and can I upload in that format instead of having it convert?
Hello, I don't know why it gave you very few lines, I was testing with files of almost 3 hours, the movie DVDES-684 averaged almost 1700 lines and very good, you made sure to change the execution environment of the menu above to GPU, Well, most of the files I uploaded gave me incredible results, even with an old NSPS-068 movie with music and noise, half good dialogues.
Pantallazo 13-12-2022 01.50.40.png

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
I was reorganizing my collection earlier and I noticed I have a collection of some subtitle files that that I have obtained over the years that aren't posted here. I think most of them came from the now defunct Javdownloadcenter subreddit but otherwise no idea on who originally made them. Would it be ok to post them here? I wasn't sure what the posting protocol was on something like this.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Tell me the code of the movie, I'll try to find it and see if there is any problem that makes whisper not detect the audio correctly, it will be tomorrow when I upload the result, I almost used the file limit.

blacklynx

May 18, 2008
You made it rather difficult to help you. I had to zoom in to see which vid you are talking about... JUX-800

Subtitle Cat is as good as garbage, a huge waste of time, every time I try to get anything useful from it. Your file is most likely corrupt beyond repair, most likely someone made a file with one regional Windows (Chinese) and another person opened it in another region (Western) Windows, after that the file cannot be repaired.

It SO happens that I have JUX-800, one file in Chinese, another, very curious, is bilingual. Enjoy.
I'm in the same situation as the soloporhoy666 user, but with the bban-087 subtitle, it shows these strange characters. Could you do the same with this one?

javjod

Feb 5, 2021
Tell me the code of the movie, I'll try to find it and see if there is any problem that makes whisper not detect the audio correctly, it will be tomorrow when I upload the result, I almost used the file limit.
I also try the whisper using Pazera mp4 to mp3 converter using format lowpass filter 16000 hz and volume +3 the result was very promising, but the problem only limitation for using GPU freely, is there any option to make it alwasy free?

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I also try the whisper using Pazera mp4 to mp3 converter using format lowpass filter 16000 hz and volume +3 the result was very promising, but the problem only limitation for using GPU freely, is there any option to make it alwasy free?
In my case, the transcription usually takes 30 minutes per film, the platform gives me the opportunity to use it up to 5 times, it seems like a long time, but on the weekend I need a little more, so I use two different accounts and with that I do it for free, the payment option does not improve at all according to the developers themselves, it is only being able to use the virtual GPUs without limits.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I'm in the same situation as the soloporhoy666 user, but with the bban-087 subtitle, it shows these strange characters. Could you do the same with this one?
According to what I read, it has no solution, since it was generated in a specific environment and with characteristics typical of a certain country, so only another user from that country could solve the file. the user just provided me with another file that he already had.

Reactions: blacklynx

Makkdom

Mar 4, 2019
I was reorganizing my collection earlier and I noticed I have a collection of some subtitle files that that I have obtained over the years that aren't posted here. I think most of them came from the now defunct Javdownloadcenter subreddit but otherwise no idea on who originally made them. Would it be ok to post them here? I wasn't sure what the posting protocol was on something like this.
Personally I am always in favor of more files to sift through.

composite

Jul 25, 2015
Yes, please post them.

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
Here they are. Included is IPZ-104, MIAD-889, MIDE-301, MIRD-150, PPPD-335, PPPD-369, PPPD-384, PPPD-818, and SNIS-752. I also have a hard-subbed copy of MIDE-225 and MIMK-017 that I have been meaning to extract the subtitles from for a while so whenever I eventually get around to doing so I will post those as well.

Attachments

• Subtitles.zip
    160.4 KB · Views: 588

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I'm just going to leave a few examples of why you should use whisper. 1 . it's free
2. it's via the cloud
3. it generates more lines of dialogues the dialogues are more precise
4. it doesn't create absurd words (Pokémon, picachu) or ****
5. even without using the version without VAD it's better than the other options
6. the version with VAD is much better
7. Whisper, being still in development, only needs to be improved
8. subtitled Edit the last update already comes with integrated whisper (only powerful PCs)
9. ease of using audio files
10 If required, you can pay to have more virtual GPUs.

No no, it's not perfect, but right now I've been able to know the story behind some dramas and soon I'll be uploading the NAGAE house subtitles, which is why I'm fascinated with this AI.

:lalala::metabelo::windy::pusing:

Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NHDTA-880 Half Outside Is Disliked By Just Before Ejaculation In The Mother That "only ... Pies" Committed Was! Forced Half In And Want To Put In But! Two

1nhdta880pl.jpg

I found a machine translation for NHDTA-880. It was a pretty good translation but required some clean-up. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NHDTA-880.rar
    18.9 KB · Views: 362

Imscully

Apr 1, 2014
Anyone can recommend JAV where the eng sub significantly change the story? Basically the story is hard to predict if you don't understand what they are saying. Implied there is accurate eng sub, and the story is unique/unexpected, not one of the standard scenario.
I label my subtitle projects as "Fan Fiction" because I intentionally change the story to make it more interesting and to fit my own personal kinks.
I've posted most of mine here, so you can search on my name.
I also post them on SubtitleCat. Search for the word Scully on that site and several of my work will come up.
If you check any of them out, please let me know what you think.

DeSade

Jan 29, 2010
Can anyone help me install Whisper w/ SubEdit? The latest version has built in compatibility and just prompts you to install ffmpeg, whisper.cpp, the language models, etc., but once everything is installed and I try to use it, it doesn't work. At first, it appears to be working normally, but then when it gets to the transcribing audio part, it finishes in just a couple minutes, says that the subtitle is ready in the appropriate folder, and when I access it, it's completely blank. What is the issue?

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Can anyone help me install Whisper w/ SubEdit? The latest version has built in compatibility and just prompts you to install ffmpeg, whisper.cpp, the language models, etc., but once everything is installed and I try to use it, it doesn't work. At first, it appears to be working normally, but then when it gets to the transcribing audio part, it finishes in just a couple minutes, says that the subtitle is ready in the appropriate folder, and when I access it, it's completely blank. What is the issue?
I think it may be the graphics card, the requirements are very demanding, something like a 2060 onwards.

Reactions: DeSade

mei2

Dec 6, 2018
I think it may be the graphics card, the requirements are very demanding, something like a 2060 onwards.
SE by default uses Whisper.cpp build which is CPU only ---no GPU dependency. I wonder if in your environment it is picking up a wrong build. That can happen I guees if you have installed (python version of) Whipser prior to SE.

Reactions: DeSade