Post your JAV subtitle files here - JAV Subtitle Repository (JSP)★NOT A SUB REQUEST THREAD★

Aikayikes!

Apr 26, 2020
I'm testing, I increased the audio to a movie and I had fewer repeated texts, right now I'm going to try another video that I had done before, to check if it works.
I just tried it for the first time through Subtitle Edit.. I was optimistic at first but then after it processed I had 3000 lines of 'Camera Sound'.. :( Not sure what I did wrong.

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
I just tried it for the first time through Subtitle Edit.. I was optimistic at first but then after it processed I had 3000 lines of 'Camera Sound'.. :( Not sure what I did wrong.
I am only using the virtual version, it has a little time lag, but the result is very good, I tried the subtitled Edit version, but I did not get a result, but this is because of my team.

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

VENX-152 "I'm Riding My Boobs ..." Bathing Sex With A Super-type Busty Mother-in-law Yuri Oshikawa

venx152pl.jpg

I found a pretty good machine translation for VENX-152. By pretty good, I mean it didn't require a lot of re-interpretation of what the dialog meant. I love this actress's boobs and not a bad storyline although she is just a mother-in-law! lol Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• VENX-152.rar
    10.2 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• VENX-119.rar
    11.4 KB · Views: 289

KingofBugs

Aug 31, 2022
So I've been getting a lot of mileage from the subs posted here and I wanted to give back so I decided I would try my hand at subtitling. I found this srt file on Subtitlecat and tried my best to clean it up and retranslate some things I believe were incorrect. I speak minimal Japanese so most of the translation was either what was already there or what I found through Google so I can't verify just how accurate it is but I hope someone enjoys it. Since its my first time doing so, if anybody has some tips or advice I would appreciate it. I am also working on cleaning up and translating one of my all time favorite movies REAL-674 but the progress on that is super slow since the srt file I found for that was very spotty and med school keeps me busy.

MIAA-625
miaa625pl.jpg

Attachments

• MIAA-625-en.zip
    24.8 KB · Views: 262

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

Attachments

• VENX-131.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 254

bosco50

Mar 5, 2012
Here are subs for NACR-495 that I worked on, another mother-son themed JAV. Lots of speech in this one. Took me a while. Enjoy!

I‘m also looking for Chinese subs for OBA-010. It’s my unicorn as I love the actress Mariko Aso but unfortunately she didn’t make many movies, so subs for her videos are hard to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 0F71E478-5B96-4FC4-9BF2-D197FFE77FD0.jpeg
    0F71E478-5B96-4FC4-9BF2-D197FFE77FD0.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 155
  • NACR-495.zip
    19.4 KB · Views: 231
  • A0ED813F-58DB-49C0-AB6A-D1ED3037721C.jpeg
    A0ED813F-58DB-49C0-AB6A-D1ED3037721C.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 158

Chuckie100

Sep 13, 2019

NHDTA-802 Pregnancy With Me!Bukkake Inserted Spree Sister Took The Cum Chi ● Po While Fit Battle Harnessed

1nhdta802pl.jpg

I call this movie and translation the good, the bad, and the ugly! The good: hot ladies and excellent camera work, the Bad: horible translation (had to make up a lot of missing dialog), the ugly: it was a 3 hour movie...Ugh! The "good" inticed me to attempt to clean up the translation even though it is not my perferred genre and yes, I changed the boyfriend to their brother. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• NHDTA-802 - Copy.rar
    37.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Reactions: shinjixx and xsf27

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
Hello, does anyone know what kind of problem these subtitles have, I usually find some subtitles in subtitle cat, but these symbols appear and there is no way to fix them, even if I change the format or encoding, does anyone know if they have a solution :metabelo::Xiexie::swt:
1670817030014.png

Reactions: lnstar

lnstar

Jun 23, 2020
Sorry to post a revised version of my amalgamated subtitle pack (made from previously posted collections) so soon, but I'm
making version 2 available. Alternate download location here: Subtitles.v2.zip

Why version 2? I made a bunch of improvements and fixes to my subtitle organizing tool in JavLuv. Here's how things have changed:
  • Automatic ID detection was restricted to the first ten characters to ensure fewer false positives
  • Subtitles I couldn't deduce an ID for are now stored in an _UNSORTED folder, with their original name and topmost folder preserved
  • Text encoding is auto-detected, and converted to UTF-8
  • Most common subtitle formats (.srt, vtt, .ssa, .ass, and .smi), are analyzed and incorrect extensions are fixed
  • Language is auto-detected, and a language code is applied to filenames
In short, it's mostly the same subtitles, but better named and organized. And some random unsortable subtitles previously discarded are now preserved. Overall stats below from the latest processing run:

View attachment 3036387

I should point out that there are likely some errors here and there, as no automated tool is perfect. But on spot checking the collection, the error rate seems fairly low, and the benefits seemed worth it. I was able to scan my own movie collection, and found 13 new movies that have subtitles available for them which I had previously missed.
Unfortunately the files aren't available on the link

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hello, does anyone know what kind of problem these subtitles have, I usually find some subtitles in subtitle cat, but these symbols appear and there is no way to fix them, even if I change the format or encoding, does anyone know if they have a solution :metabelo::Xiexie::swt:
View attachment 3116421
You made it rather difficult to help you. I had to zoom in to see which vid you are talking about... JUX-800

Subtitle Cat is as good as garbage, a huge waste of time, every time I try to get anything useful from it. Your file is most likely corrupt beyond repair, most likely someone made a file with one regional Windows (Chinese) and another person opened it in another region (Western) Windows, after that the file cannot be repaired.

It SO happens that I have JUX-800, one file in Chinese, another, very curious, is bilingual. Enjoy.

Attachments

• JUX-800.srt.txt
    134.3 KB · Views: 154
  • JUX-800.ass.txt
    113.4 KB · Views: 102

rickson

Feb 13, 2020
Hello, I'm happy, this Whisper system to generate subtitles is good, it has flaws but the dialogue is very precise, now the flaws I had, I managed to skip them using the virtual version, but only using the translation from the original language to English, I managed to do that the translation would reach the end of the film, this would not happen if I only transcribed the audio into its original language. I leave you the collab, for those who want to make the subtitles and if they have time they can clean them with a subtitle editing program.

I also leave this sub, most of it is correct, just a few details that the whisper program generates, if anyone wants to work on it and re-subscribe it, thank you for your time and supporting the community.
I managed to find a way to make whisper ai work with japanese JAVS movies. Looks like Whisper there are bugs when there are long periods of silence in audio and the AI "goes crazy" and starts repeating lines over and over again. Then I found a link to a collab that tries to fix this.

This comes with a cost, as quality decreases compared to the default whisper ai, but it's still way better than autosub or pytranscriber.

1- https://colab.research.google.com/github/ANonEntity/WhisperWithVAD/blob/main/WhisperWithVAD.ipynb

2- Play "Setup Whisper"

3- Open the files sidebar and upload your file there ( I recommend converting your movies into mp3 for the process to be faster. VCL player is good for that)

4- When the upload is finished, copy its path and paste it in "audio_path:"

5- Chose Model size Large and play "Run Whisper"

Last edited:

klako

Mar 9, 2013
Anyone can recommend JAV where the eng sub significantly change the story? Basically the story is hard to predict if you don't understand what they are saying. Implied there is accurate eng sub, and the story is unique/unexpected, not one of the standard scenario.

Reactions: Imscully

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I managed to find a way to make whisper ai work with japanese JAVS movies. Looks like Whisper there are bugs when there are long periods of silence in audio and the AI "goes crazy" and starts repeating lines over and over again. Then I found a link to a collab that tries to fix this.

This comes with a cost, as quality decreases compared to the default whisper ai, but it's still way better than autosub or pytranscriber.

1- https://colab.research.google.com/github/ANonEntity/WhisperWithVAD/blob/main/WhisperWithVAD.ipynb

2- Play "Setup Whisper"

3- Open the files sidebar and upload your file there ( I recommend converting your movies into mp3 for the process to be faster. VCL player is good for that)

4- When the upload is finished, copy its path and paste it in "audio_path:"

5- Chose Model size Large and play "Run Whisper"
can i ask something

1 this program can do when there is music in the background ?
2 can you change a little bit so it can be used on pc ?

Anyone can recommend JAV where the eng sub significantly change the story? Basically the story is hard to predict if you don't understand what they are saying. Implied there is accurate eng sub, and the story is unique/unexpected, not one of the standard scenario.

i cant .

for example

1 i will fuck you every 3 day // i will fuck you on 3 rd every month // i will fuck you 3 time /day

2 i dont see anyone that look like a bad person // i dont see anthing now // i try so hard

3 she so young // she wear a silk panty

there is the people who run the program and show 3-5 version of subtitle with the same file ..... i dont remember that but i think there is so many factor that affect the subtitle generator

ai is a kid who know lots of words or at least he try to guess so thats it

soloporhoy666

Nov 29, 2021
can i ask something

1 this program can do when there is music in the background ?
2 can you change a little bit so it can be used on pc ?

i cant .

for example

1 i will fuck you every 3 day // i will fuck you on 3 rd every month // i will fuck you 3 time /day

2 i dont see anyone that look like a bad person // i dont see anthing now // i try so hard

3 she so young // she wear a silk panty

there is the people who run the program and show 3-5 version of subtitle with the same file ..... i dont remember that but i think there is so many factor that affect the subtitle generator

ai is a kid who know lots of words or at least he try to guess so thats it
This colab, mentioned by the partner, has already been improved, right now I am testing it and it is really fulfilling what it promises to be a real improvement and different from the one offered by the whisper on its own, in addition to that it includes a small test to avoid the background noise and music, said by the creator of the collab. To clarify the partner's note, it is free to a certain extent, just like the other collab that I uploaded a few days ago, with the option to purchase the use of virtual graphics for up to a month.
P.S. The AI is also still in training, that is to say that we are part of the improvements that Whisper will have at some point, since the program continues to improve every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: ericf