new releases September + October 2009

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Dunno what you mean. There's four pictures of the girl, let's say. Two in the first thumbnail and one in the second two. From left to right ...

#1 = 30+
#2 = 18 to 25
#3 = 18 to 25
#4 = 30+ (and identical to #1, I realize, but still)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i meant # 2. i figured u guys wouldn't count #1 since it's the cover just turned into a telecard and it's pretty much what she looks like in the anime.

based on the screens this is gonna be pretty Vanilla. but i guess Kagirohi should make up for that. i hope everyone else (excluding Xeruel) is wishing it won't end up like Inyouchuu 2. i'm not expecting it to be a tentacle fest though.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Dude, she totally looks like an adult! Face plus boob size! Both belong to an anime adult female! No?

... maybe I've been around anime for way too long. XD

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hehe I figured it right away why pics no 1 looks like MILF and no 2+3 looks like a 18+, generally they add lipstick to #1 adding mature "feel" and man those boobs sure were bigger compared to teens char, such as my reason liking shota is the presence of these well endowed womens (not necessarily MILF but as long they have full bodies, I'll take any teens to milfs :XD:)

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
are there possibly mother and daughter in this video which could be the reason the pics look so different? A mother at least must have one child, perhaps a daughter who acts in this animation too...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
sakun- i never said she wasn't an adult. she just looks a whole lot younger in #2 compared to #1.

Xeruel- yeah the lipstick makes a big difference. but imagine #2 with lipstick on, she'd still look younger than #1.

red- they're the same person. the one with pink hair seems to be her daughter though. one thing that's for sure is that she's (pink hair) a father-con. she's masturbating while thinking of him. Just in case someone asks why i know this it's cause of the text included in the screenshots at SM main site.

edit- Miki (pink hair) is her daughter,i checked her last name in the getchu page of the game.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
That looks so boring I'm not even going to bother. Sigh. What should have been a great body-transformation-results-in-sex-addiction hentai turned out to be a how-many-fucked-up-fetishes-can-we-cram-into-one-series hentai. A shame, really.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
The stuck in the wall thing looks pretty cool though. I like that kind of stuff. Could be good, for me at least. Don't really want the giant fucking though.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
The stuck in the wall thing looks pretty cool though. I like that kind of stuff. Could be good, for me at least. Don't really want the giant fucking though.

Don't worry,U're not alone
I also think it's cool
Shi*:crash: Out of the 2 sex scene they prefer using the giant fucking
Which I hate it,I prefer if they use the Loli Iris version:evillaugh:
I didn't see the wall stuck thing in the game
I guess it's an anime Only.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
??? Cottondoll is a part of marigold. red needs some rest hehe

more info about Kagirohi. the actual full size is actually 1920x1080. even the medium one is bigger than normal hen releases. u can view the sample movie by clicking on the main pic. oh and the full title is Kagirohi I Jigoku Shokushu (地獄触手)

http://www.poro.cc/product/kagi/kagi01.html

Here's the main site for Milk Doll's release which is supposed to have come out already.
kinda looks like an animated game instead of an anime.

http://www.37c-binetsu.com/categry/milk/index.html

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
So there still no news for Milk Doll 01?
And is it game/animated hentai?

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Blah. Just Blah.

Tamashi Nin (Mitama Shinobi?) 2: This one had a bunch of good action in it, but the problem is that the quality is just so bad. I looked back at the review of the first episode and noticed I didn't say much about it. But yeah, this is really bad. Animation is just terrible. They just reuse the same couple of frames over and over again for like a whole minute. Just plain bad. 1.5/5 (.5 for action)

Jiburiru the Devil Angel 3: This series looks like it's going to be even worse than the last one. Granted both this episode and a few of the episodes in the second series contained some useable scenes. Mainly I just really hate the new girl. I don't find her attractive in anyway. She reminds me of Nozomi from Kanokon. No thanks. 2.5/5

Sorry for being harsh.

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, I watched Mitama for the first 5min and started laughing, Then skip, skip, and more skipping and I just "lol" each time...this one is just terrible.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
*Soukan Yuugi 2-1 = Not much fapping material,thus FAIL
*Milk Doll 01 = Still Missing?
*Immoral Mother = Not Yet,wasn't hoping much from it anyway
*Jiburiru 3-1 = Old same hens,boring......
*Mitama Shinobi 2 = EPIC FAIL
*Hitoriga/Counseling 2 = Didn't like it...

It's a bad Moon for Me:nooo:
September might be the worst Moon of the Year for Me:notagain:

Looking forward on October's Hens,Seem's good
waiting Iris 04 DL Version,The wall stuck thing looks good for Me.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
seems as if the last two missing non japanese releases have bumped now, just after I transferred them into this thread...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
http://em.nog.jp/detail.php?game=11065

there´s already a discussion about this - like equality now! A.m. website is closed for foreigners with a nice hint...

This website is able to be browsed by Japanese or people who lives in Japan.
Some foreigners seem to be having an antipathy against EROGE. Therefore, We prohibited the access from foreign countries, to defend our culture.
2009-06-27 Director of erogmap, NOG

海外の邦人の皆様へ。日本の法令と文化の下でエロゲを嗜んでいきたいという場合は、下記フォームに「かくにん」を漢字で記入してOKボタンを押すことで、erogmap内を閲覧することが出来ます

He is right...