new releases May + June 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
red, do you like it that we chat in these threads?

häää??? This is a discussion forum and the threads are posted in the Hentai Discussion section. I only issue the thread starter containing the information, the rest should be and I EXPECT it to be discussion / chat, that´s the reason we started making these threads about a year ago...

...because that was something still missing on A-O at that time...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I mean that we chat about things that have nothing to do with the H-anime releases for the months in question.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I mean that we chat about things that have nothing to do with the H-anime releases for the months in question.

There are many posts not directly combined to the list of new releases in the thread starter in these threads, I myself am among those people being off topic from time to time, as there are posts about games and such, so why should I care...

This is no limited discussion, there are no direct borders, if there is something which is self constructing out of the discussion it is as it is...

As long as it is grown out of the discussion it is o.k...

I hope to see no cookery book though - but in case there was something in a hentai and you want to discuss the amount of spices...(hehe...)...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Forgot to talk about the other two releases.

Cafe 2: At a glance this one wasn't all that impressive, but when I was going through it again I noticed a few great scenes. One is where the guy is fingering the blue haired girl behind the counter, the other is when the guy is fucking the red haired girl on the couch. This is one of my nameless(?) fetishes. Other than that, didn't like the blond chick or the group scene at the end. 3/5

Stretta: This one was alright. Like reing I can certainly see a drop in quality. But this happened before with Hatsu Inu 2 iirc. Still, slutty girls having hot sex. Works for me. Just could've been better. 3.5/5

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
....... a bit dissapointed with stretta, wheres my long tongue, messy and slimy sex scene !?!?!?!? :eek:mg:
Stretta gets 3/5 for dissapointing me, usually I won't give score that low for those series but.......they really have a drop in quality :abandoned:

Kangoku senkan : 1.5/5 , there was a time murakami works a bit okay but now too hardcore for my taste..... , pixy releases hardly works for me except ane haramix
Bad month !!!! less releases, poor quality :murder:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Cafe 3.75/5
Streta 3.25/5
Kangoku Senkan 1.75/5

@xeruel
Bad month !!!! less releases, poor quality[/red]

I 2'nd that

Next Moon might be the same:petrfied:
I only set My eyes on Saimin/The counseling/Devilish Chery
Long drought until 19:defeat:

--edited--
Did anyone know how to take 1 file that we want from a torrent that inside of it had 5jav+?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Sorry, guys. You were all so excited about Stretta too. :\ That's a shame that it disappointed you.

I mean ... it disappointed me too, but I already knew that it was going to. lol I didn't much care for Accelerando or Strigendo, and I really don't care for that guy's writing to begin with. I thought the scene with the blonde girl in the camera booth could have been nice if (a) they'd done more stuff and (b) she'd been a little older and a little bigger. The main girl (the maid) I thought was dull and I thought the crazy bitch in pink was really boring. (I watched her 8 minutes in about 30 seconds. :\)

Magazine-wise, May was a great month. Somebody finally discovered + shared all of the missing volumes of Comic Potpourri, so I was able to catch up to speed with three artists; and the scans of the other regular magazines have gone back to their usual hi-quality selves after the frightening low-quality, missing-pages, and/or out-of-order-pages scans we got in March and April.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
That one is looking pretty hot, even with tentacles. Love dark skinned girls in my hentai/anime. <3

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Murasaki is a ridiculously gorgeous woman, but unfortunately the HCG pack for this game was even more disappointing than Taimanin Asagi's was, so I too have low expectations for the anime adaptation.

Also, it's sort of an odd project to pick at this moment (a) given that it's so r*** heavy (even if it is just an anime and not a PC game ;p) and (b) given that it's got more than it's fair share of scenes which are arguably guro (since Murasaki has the ability to regenerate lost limbs, and the game wastes no time getting to the first of several amputation scenes).

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ugh, do you guys really think the ban on r*** games will cross over into anime as well? I sure hope not. But wait, since they've banned r*** games, even if they don't ban r*** anime, there won't be any more of these r*** games to adapt to anime. Arrrgh. RAGE.

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
息子の友達に犯されて 後編

&

夜勤病棟 弐 Vol. 1 & 2
is out now

but since i can't post it.. eh :dunno:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
息子の友達に犯されて 後編 is not allowed here:

redrooster said:
06-12 息子の友達に犯されて 後編 - musuko no tomodachi ni okasa re te ep. 2 (Vanilla) [already licensed by Kitty Media]

I can bet that any new Vanilla release will get licensed, sooner or later.

But 夜勤病棟 弐 Vol. 1 & 2 should be allowed, since it was released in Germany, not in USA.

redrooster said:
05-xx Night Shift Nurse 1 - Night Shift Nurses Ni / 夜勤病棟 弐 ope 01 (Trimax / Germany - uncensored) (no exact release date known)
05-xx Night Shift Nurse 2 - Night Shift Nurses Ni / 夜勤病棟 弐 ope 02 (Trimax / Germany - uncensored) (no exact release date known)

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
So is anybody gonna upload 夜勤病棟 弐 Vol. 1 & 2?

i'm not cause each file size is over 400Mb+

Edit:

thanks reingiolt

cjd12

Mar 1, 2008
Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen Vol.3 is out now.. im gonna dl it right away to make sure if its fake or not

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I don't think it's fake,since it's Sukebe's torrent:XD:

Wonder why nobody make the thread
Anyway I already make it now:perfectplan:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Ingrid's out and as expected its another disappointment. 1.0 . i really don't understand why they have to give the monsters voices. who in the world want's to hear their grunting noises anyway? are there girls(guys?) into that thing? i'm beginning to wish their sales would go down so that they'll stop hiring so many male seiyuus to cut back on their budget. Another thing that annoyed me were the numerous camera angles that focused on the monsters.again, who's into that? perhaps that's just them avoiding making harder to draw sex scenes.
on a side note, pray that EN nevers sees this

btw i finally found manga that i WANT and CAN read RAW. :snicker: i know u guys will want to search for it too
damnit there seems to be 2 versions. i got the w/o furigana one
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/06/20/yomeiro-choice-uncensored-delicacies/

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I would like to check out Ingrid but it seems like the torrent on TT is broken, or gone. At least I couldn't access it. Still not entirely familiar with sukebe so haven't been able to find it on there either.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh man, I finally got a working torrent of Ingrid and I've got to disagree with reingiolt ^^;;. I love it!

Ingrid: Started off strong with a beast man raping some chick, then things slowed down for the rest of the first half of the episode with story development. Then the second half is full of nonstop hot double penetration demon sex with the gorgeous dark skinned hottie. The voices don't really bother me (it's usually a non-issue for me) and we still get to see her getting stuff full of cocks and tentacles so I didn't have any problem with the angles. But hey- that's just me. Anxiously waiting for more of these. 5/5

SRG 3: Now this I was disappointed with, though mainly due to the focus on the blond chick in this episode. She didn't do anything for me. The series of scenes during the end of the episode are nice where all the different girls are getting action, but the sex scenes are too short at that point to really enjoy them much. 3/5 (if only for the quality and bits of sex with the other girls)