new releases May + June 2009

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Mahou shoujo ai san III gets a 3/5 from me, I don´t like tens very much, but at least there was one very good scene which made it worth watching.

Kimi Hagu however gets a 5/5 from me. Never seen such well drawn and good looking girls and boys in an anime since ages! And with the potential of 6 girls of that kind (including the blonde girl with the whistle and that blue one from primary school) this can (no: must) become an excellent series, if it is not already. 6 girls x 2 stands / episode makes at least 3 episodes in total. And there is hope for a threesome or a harem scene...

MS pictures: please license it, as well as Resort Boin...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
There seems to be Night Shift Nurses Ni Ope 1 now...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
strange how they settled for the DL version of Kangoku. i'll wait for the dvd version since it'll definitely fail my standards anyway.

3.0 for Ai III 3. it had better scenes compared to the earlier eps but they still repeat scenes (although in this case i'm glad they did cause the guy was talking in some of them). the angles and animation weren't bad but they just felt dull. i also didn't like the seiyuus especially Ai's.

1.5 for Kimi Hug. if the guy was silent this might've gotten 3.5

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
It seem's from 10giolt view the 2 of new hens is fail
Good thing I haven't DL it yet

Well I guess we just had 2 wait for the double main dish in 29(or perhaps earlier than 29:perfectplan:)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ai 3: Still not interested in this series, but it did have a nice all girl threesome that I found surprisingly hot. Still not enough to save it though. 2/5

Kimi Hug: Too much Happy Sex, but I really liked the opening scene with the girl and guy masturbating while watching each other. The rest of it was pretty normal. 3/5

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Ai 3 : never even have one in my HDD....:petrfied:

Kimi Hug : Very bland, too much normal sex which ended as a mediocre hens, I'll give them 2,75/5 with 0,25 for the good char design though...

still waiting for Stretta, I think I will enjoy those messy & sticky sex scene. After 25 days of release-less hell, the waiting days are finally paying off with this one title :XD:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
The Dark Chapel Vol. 2 is out now! And it's not a fake

I know, but download rates are different at the other side of the world, it will still take some time until I manage to dl it completely...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Kangoku Senkan: I'm not sure if many of you guys will actually like this one, but I sure did. Even if it was perhaps my least favorite one (compared to Asagi, Dark Love, etc). I'm not sure if that's because there's somewhat of a lack of actual gang bang action, or if the girls aren't as appealing to me. In any case, I just had a tooth pulled and still took time to enjoy this one I saw it was out, so I dunno if that's a testament to how much I liked it or not - but there you go. 4/5

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
and we´ve got Cafe Latte, won´t last long to Stretta I, no sign of NSN NI ope 1+2 though...

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
I already made the thread
Waiting if there some other version / Direct link such as RS/MU
Weird,i thought sukebe will release it 1'st

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I already made the thread
Waiting if there some other version / Direct link such as RS/MU
Weird,i thought sukebe will release it 1'st

There are some people already on Sukebe´s/Soho´s level, fredericklim/james99, Caotics/Caotics_Rage, and...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
there´s Stretta I now...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what do you mean?

This is U.S. licensed material, so I won´t give any links or something else, it can be found in the p2p network SHARE.