new releases March + April 2009

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

loginname

Nov 30, 2007
@Sakunyuusha
I see. You don't like 3D. Never mind.

But don't tell me, Umemaro does cheap animation. No-one has ever created natural looking faces in 3D-Animation.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
? by FF VII AC i meant Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. i haven't played any console games for quite some time so that's still my "3D work that has the best char designs"

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
hm..aside from the old 3D hens the only ones that really turn me off are the ones with American style char designs. although even now bad 3D hens do pop out ever so often.
I loved A-GA too, i wish they would make a sequel and the videos would still be easily converted to avi hehe i bet ur fav char was the twintail girl
i wonder if the day when a 3D hen will have the same quality as FF VII AC will ever come...

WTH:perhaps:
How do U KNOW!!?:evillaugh:

Actually i like all the girls,but if i had 2 choose 4 the #1,she is:lols:

Yeah,very much agree with red.
He already rich on his own,why need 2 work on hens studio.
No deadline,no one bossing you around. What could you need more?:relief:

@loginname

It is a good 3D hens,it's just aren't my type
Anyway thx 4 the info's:bow-pray:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of 3D either, but I have saved some videos that reingiolt has pointed out before. I don't think I had any 3D stuff until I started coming here at least. I don't think I've seen anything from Umemaro before, but the preview pic didn't look bad.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL- that's cause i used my magic card " Mind Scan" hehe care to guess who my fav is?

Ben- u should try to search for Lewd Bomb Bust Female teacher, its a bit older than Lewd Consultation Room and has only 1 F 3 M but i still consider it the best among current Ume releases.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Hmm if i had 2 guess i think U like the monster:evillaugh:
Joudan2,i guess U prefer the short hair girl with the gun?

Why everyone not mention Kiyoshi?
I think Chikatetsu inmasen quite worth it,Inhoshi is out of the question...
Though perhaps tengiolt will like this one since it's pure tentacle
And i'm still on despair cause i can't find Red Muffler&Red Chips
Actually i already found them on nihonomaru,but it requires 55 rep:...:
Anyone can help?:lols:

Still no sign of Iris......:runintears:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Ben- u should try to search for Lewd Bomb Bust Female teacher, its a bit older than Lewd Consultation Room and has only 1 F 3 M but i still consider it the best among current Ume releases.

Thanks. I checked it out and it's pretty good. But yeah the teeth are kind of weird. Still, didn't bother me too much.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
Bu Bu~ Eo wasn't my choice hehe Fii's my fav, that last scene with tens and all three of them was just too damn short.
Kiyoshi isn't bad but i'm not so into their char designs. Red chips was a dissapointment, Red Muffler wasn't bad though. Takujo Shoujo is probably the best since its their latest work

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Bu Bu~ Eo wasn't my choice hehe Fii's my fav, that last scene with tens and all three of them was just too damn short.
Kiyoshi isn't bad but i'm not so into their char designs. Red chips was a dissapointment, Red Muffler wasn't bad though. Takujo Shoujo is probably the best since its their latest work

So the short hair girl with guns is Eo
Actually i didn't know their names/maybe i know but forgot:...:
Care 2 explain their name 4 me?

Damn...,if only i had 55 rep on nihonomaru forum:...:
Do you have any SS 4 Takujo Shoujo?
I had 1 files that very looks like Kiyoshi style,but i do not know the tittle
Perhaps i already got it,or perhaps not:perhaps:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
:

haha AO maybe the last site you actually can download its content without being a member or without some rep points :lols:

well I'm not so into 3D but I had my fair share of them, can you recommend some titles ? preferably hotgirls,sticky and absolutely no tens !!!!

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
haha AO maybe the last site you actually can download its content without being a member or without some rep points :lols:

well I'm not so into 3D but I had my fair share of them, can you recommend some titles ? preferably hotgirls,sticky and absolutely no tens !!!!

I guess it's quite hard:lols:
Since mostly my collection about tens/monster:evillaugh:
Well how bout trying Suima?
It's 3D H-Doujin though,but it's my fave atm:relief:

Few 3D hens that i remember:
Nozomi series(though the design quite loli)
Wantan Works Hens(Satsuki from Ichigo 100% looks alike,Aya look alike) wheres Tsukasa???:perhaps:
Sailor Senshi(Sailor venus)
Doll,Ouroboros,Savior,Eden,Vanquish,Gematria Code,Vampanera

Much2 more:evillaugh:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
HLL- http://www.illusion.jp/preview/a-ga/character/index.html
top to bottom - Eo,Ryutia, Fii,Nataraja, Ghost, E-rupa

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ040688.html
thing about TS is its technically from Kokutou but Kiyoshi is in the staff, he was probably in charge of char design and animation

lol i thought the nozomi series were made especially for u since they were kinda loliish but their boobs were to ur liking, funyuu as u called it hehe

Xe- hm...ther aren't much 3D hens that are sticky and them being hot depends on ur taste. general recomendations would be all Illusion games. give an example of a 3D hen that barely passes ur standards, i'll base them on that.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Ic so you like that one huh:lols:

I didn't quite understand with the story...
Why at the end there's a tens scene?:...:
Is it that mean the story being stuck?
Bad thing is this one is quite old........,there's no way there's a sequel:...:

lol,it's becoz i'm the one who make Nozomi:evillaugh:
Nah,of course not:lol:

I think 4 futaruel,try DL Suima 1'st
It is good:relief:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i already mentioned that b4 so i thought he has it already. That final ten scene was most likely when u lose to the final boss or a bad ending. u could always try and make a Ryutia look alike in AG 3. regarding AG3 did anyone here play it at all?

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
i already mentioned that b4 so i thought he has it already. That final ten scene was most likely when u lose to the final boss or a bad ending. u could always try and make a Ryutia look alike in AG 3. regarding AG3 did anyone here play it at all?

Ic...,Artificial Girl
Actually i didn't very like playing,i prefer rip Hens scene/DVDPG

Well if he already got Suima,how bout Aka Yatu Ura(NG.Evangellion doujin)
Or maybe Raid-Intruder,or pehaps try 2 looking on DL-Site
And grab whatever you like:evillaugh:

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
And i'm still on despair cause i can't find Red Muffler&Red Chips
Anyone can help?:lols:

Hmm I think Larcx is enjoying Red muffler & chips right now :lols:
why bother 55 rep points if you can get it for free nyahahaha

I have AG3 but lack of space made me haven't installed it in 3-4 months
btw tengiolt, some 3D that passes my standard maybe like batsugun kanojo or bokukano

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Actually i just begun DL ing Red Chips,due 2 A-O DBE:abandoned:
Suvia is out,but i think i'll watch it 2morrow
I have an anime marathon 2day:lols:

I have watched Aneimo,wasn't good IMO
I prefer eps 1 with the red hair girls getting long scene:evillaugh:
3/5 from me,just average........

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What´s wrong with Pink Pineapple? First Pinpai failed, then they reduced the monthly rate of new releases from two down to one, and now there is not even a new release for February 2009 mentioned yet. There are only 4 GoldDisc re-releases yet, nothing more. And for March there are additional to the known release only two DVDs re-releases (1 for every episode) of 03-27 河原崎家の一族 THE ANIMATION 前篇 - kawarazaki ka no ichizoku ep.1 / 03-27 河原崎家の一族 THE ANIMATION 後篇 - kawarazaki ka no ichizoku ep.2 of 1996/1997 (first series with 2 episodes). That´s no good sign...