new releases January + February 2009

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
Hey Redrooster

You Sure 御魂 ~忍~ 巻の一 Is Platinum Milky? Cause Getchu Say's Milky?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Hey Redrooster

You Sure 御魂 ~忍~ 巻の一 Is Platinum Milky? Cause Getchu Say's Milky?

nah, I´m not, just wrote it by instinct, at the time I found it getchu and DMM did not even have any information about it at all...

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
SJ2 still not doing too much for me. Oh well, worth a look at least.

As for 御魂~忍~ 一の巻, that's supposed to be based off T2's work? Now I guess I know how Sakun feels about Mizugi Kanojo.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
kuh, the volumes really are reversed :eek:mg:
however it came out early is to be expected >>> 入荷日 2008/12/17
here's SS on ep 2 AKA 1 :lols:

Caotics

★ Black Paper Moon ★
Jul 30, 2008
:constipation: Ehh Can't Use That Share Program To Get It...

I'll Just Wait Till Someone Post It At TT
:goodmood:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
kuh, the volumes really are reversed :eek:mg:
however it came out early is to be expected >>> 入荷日 2008/12/17
here's SS on ep 2 AKA 1 :lols:

Still no trust in what I am writing normally, Buhuuuuuuuuuuu...

I told you it would be this way. In the MP4 version with 1280 x 960 the episodes are named correctly however...

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Still no trust in what I am writing normally, Buhuuuuuuuuuuu...

I told you it would be this way. In the MP4 version with 1280 x 960 the episodes are named correctly however...

what ?? on the contrary I'm emphasizing what you wrote really !!! (how could I not ? you're the pioneer) Booooo....
btw what the hell happened to gakuen shimai 2 covers ? its like missing into a blackhole :lols:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
what ?? on the contrary I'm emphasizing what you wrote really !!! (how could I not ? you're the pioneer) Booooo....
btw what the hell happened to gakuen shimai 2 covers ? its like missing into a blackhole :lols:

Sorry, I only found Maruta 2 yet and replaced it already, yet there isn´t any trace of Gakuen Shimai 2...

If I had found it I had bumped up the thread - as promised...

cube

Abstract Expressionist
May 29, 2007
Is the Jinkou Shoujo anime based on the Illusion game of the same name? That'd be something as I have never seen an Illusion game get an anime adaption dispite the huge popularity of their products.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Don´t know exactly whether it´s an adaption of the game, at least it´s the Artificial Girl story, when Takuya collides with and old person on the roadside and the baggage is exchanged between them. He later opens the baggage finding a small living thing and an instruction manual...

First epsisode is named "Transforming Sex Android".

here´s the original Japanese text:

主人公とSEXアンドロイドのエッチな生活を描いたエロスアニメの前編。道端であやしげな老人と衝突し、荷物を取り違えてしまった拓也。中を見てみると、小さな生物と不思議な説明書が入っていて…。

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Not surprisingly, Tony's artwork is a hell of a lot prettier than the generic crap character design the girls've got in the anime version, but hey: at least it could be our first good tentacle showing of the new year, so that's a plus.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
nooo!!! u must not jinx it!! i've been let down by milky when it comes to tens before. there seems to be only 1 ten scene and a yuri one.
btw the Mizugi Kanojo page at Getchu has been updated but it seems there were more screens at the PP site

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
You should read more h-manga. :) All the slimy, thick tentacles you could want penetrating girls who start off hating it but end up begging for more -- with zero noisy guys to distract you. (You can just skip right over their speech bubbles if you so choose!)

Oooooooooooooooooor ... you should get on top of that letter we talked about the other day. ;)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
it wouldn't just be the guys who are muted then.
as for that letter it also seems perfect for pixy since a lot of guys are noisy there but unfortunately their releases have been pretty lacking

found the page, perhaps i should send it in English or Romaji that way it would stand out, i somehow get the feeling the got a lot of mail after Inyo2 got released...
https://www.a1c.jp/a1cstore/shop/mail_form.php

found milky's too , perhaps u should send a mail concerning Shin Ringetsu
http://www.ms-pictures.com/contact/index.php

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Japananime Is Releasing Insatiable Vol. 2 In January

yeah, industry rep has made an announcement, but no concrete date ment., and it is not even to be found under future releases on their own homepage ??? And there is no cover yet, so let´s just keep it in mind and stay stand by...

calimike

Jun 26, 2008
My friend Mori Ono saw promotional at K-Books Akihabara for Re-released on 2/27
Hi・Me・Go・To ゴールドディスク豪華特装版 (Gold Disc Special Edition Deluxe)
品番:JDXA56566 価格:8,800円(税抜)/9,240円(税込)
:relief: