Missing Hentai - ero animations which have not been found yet...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
That´s nothing that has been released in that form licensed ever. No problem from my side...

You know at least as good as me what is acceptable and what not...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Jan55 has found "das Erbe" by Trimax in the 18+ version in a videothek and has ripped it, but there indeed is no difference with the version we have, so there´s no need to make it public.

Jan55

Jan 25, 2008
Jan55 has found "das Erbe" by Trimax in the 18+ version in a videothek and has ripped it, but there indeed is no difference with the version we have, so there´s no need to make it public.

Yeah, it's the same. Sadly...
The only different is: it has the "wonderful" german dub.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I knew it! :relief:

Despite having not watched it completely, I suspected only softcore material as it's from U-Jin. I don't think there was ever a german 16+ version...

The VHS cover scan I have does not let me see if they labelled it in Japan as 15+ or 18+ (japanese age labels).

jfgslo

Mar 11, 2009
I knew it! :relief:

Despite having not watched it completely, I suspected only softcore material as it's from U-Jin. I don't think there was ever a german 16+ version...

The VHS cover scan I have does not let me see if they labelled it in Japan as 15+ or 18+ (japanese age labels).

Considering that the only truly explicit animated material of U-Jin is Shin Angel and the rumors that it hasn't been republished because U-Jin didn't like how explicit it was, it did seem difficult to find another anime which was a true 18+ by Japanese standards. Nothing gained but also nothing lost either. It was worth to try.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
here´s the complete german cover

perhaps Jan55 even can tell what´s the bonus of this

indeed ist was worth the try, now we can be sure about it finally.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
as Jan55 has found and posted Aoi Taiken 2 the chapter Super Adult Animation is closed finally too...

that was one of the oldest ones still missing

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
as Jan55 has found and posted Aoi Taiken 2 the chapter Super Adult Animation is finished finally too...

Nice :) I am alive guys but dunno when i can help with the other missing titles :/ I working too much and many other problems...Maybe 1-2 months or more and i can help again.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
as Jan55 has found and posted Aoi Taiken 2 the chapter Super Adult Animation is closed finally too...

For years 1984 and 1985 there are 5 titles completely missing, including Milky Gal: Cats Ai that may show up soon, and one that is an edited version (Suashi no Houkago).

Something else: recently there was a bunch of "yahoo auctions" about old eroanimes, I collected the most interesting covers:

Puttsun Make Love 4
Akuma no Ikenie: Satan Roll (The Satisfaction bootleg)
濡れて聖女 that is just some Aoi Taiken bootleg
Cutie Lemon 1 in betamax (!)
Suashi no Houkago in VCD format
Lovely Series: Uchuu Gannen
and two other entries that I will put into a separate post because they are special :joker:

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Two other bizarre and unknown releases for us treasure hunters :perfectplan:

First is a compilation of Cutie Lemon episodes, just called キューティレモン ふ・た・た・び 総集編 (Cutie Lemon Fu.Ta.Ta.Bi Soushuuhen). That may have been released in 1988, and explain the strange dates for Cutie Lemon on kensan's database. So the release date was for this one.

Second something that I have no clue about, is あぶない女コマンドー (Abunai Onna Commando). Is it an anime, motion comic, or something else ? Google only tells me about the yahoo auction...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Akuma no Ikenie: Satan Roll (The Satisfaction bootleg) has been posted already, if I am right

reg. the old Betamax rips, there have to be some somewhere, never ran into any of these though

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
For years 1984 and 1985 there are 5 titles completely missing, including Milky Gal: Cats Ai that may show up soon, and one that is an edited version (Suashi no Houkago). :joker:

reviewing where we started, with only one episode of Lolita Anime Wonderkids for ex (ep. 3), we already have (re)found a lot!

Some series of this old stuff could have been completed, just like Super Adult Animation series today.

And as long as this task is not finished, it´s still a lot of fun to do...

The list is not becoming much shorter, we still can add other missing titles...

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Akuma no Ikenie: Satan Roll (The Satisfaction bootleg) has been posted already, if I am right

It didn't have a cover of this quality (tough it's still not the best).

reg. the old Betamax rips, there have to be some somewhere, never ran into any of these though

I'm not saying we should look for betamax rips, it's more for the record. I don't think anything like that is betamax-only.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
searching for "VHS" for ex in Share returns a lot of result, serching for "Beta" or "Betamax" just returns...

...nothing!

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
to be honest: Utatane is pool with big chances to get files, but the better we coordinate what we have and want to get, the better it works.:study:

Some people know about files, some are able to get files, hardly anyone has both abilities, as seen today with Aoi Taiken 2 cooperation seems to be the best way.:thief:

In the end we needed not even 2 days to get that file with cooperation - how long were we trying to get it as individuals?:scared: