Keep2Share Promotion [Old]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
You don't need the ones they created for (almost) everybody, the first thing I did is delete those.

You can create your own and then you set the domain as fileboom and it will be fileboom only(or to k2s for k2s only, or to nothing for both, but I'm not 100% sure about that one since I haven't tested it yet). Uploading has nothing to do with downloading so I doubt they'll change your premium account, but it's worth a try.

But I can't create any fboom.me links or folders or whatever. Only keep2share, k2s or keep2s.

keep2shit2.png

Just tested, if I create a folder and don't fill in the domain to use, upload a file and put it in that folder, the links will still be k2s links. No way to create fboom.me links.

Last edited by a moderator:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
But I can't create any fboom.me links or folders or whatever. Only keep2share, k2s or keep2s.

View attachment 166257

Just tested, if I create a folder and don't fill in the domain to use, upload a file and put it in that folder, the links will still be k2s links. No way to create fboom.me links.

I see, if you go in profiles -> main settings, is FileBoom checked in "available projects"?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
I see, if you go in profiles -> main settings, is FileBoom checked in "available projects"?

I checked everything but there isn't anything called "available projects". Not under profiles - main settings, and nowhere else as well.

Wherever I can do anything with links or domains or things like that the only things that pops-up is k2s, keep2share and keep2s.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It should be there, at the bottom:
attachment.php

Attachments

• MoneyPlatform_Main_Settings.jpg
    MoneyPlatform_Main_Settings.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 284

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Hi SamKook,

My bottom looks different (LOL):

keep2shit3.png

As you can see in the image, no Available Projects.

Reactions: 1 person

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Hmm, then I guess your account is messed up somehow and I can't help you with that.

Let's hope the k2s guys at least understand the problem well now, it should make it easier to fix.

BTW, love the file name of the pics.

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
:super:mad: Akiba Members: Ryushare.com is Back Online :gayprance:
Message in Website now is : We're is setting up files server :drool: and payment gateway now...
Ryushare will working back after 1-2 days.

We waiting Restoration...:eek:ne:

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
:horn: Atte

:horn: My Account is been restored @ Ryushare.com and as they said with one month free additional premium for the incovenience

Ryushare.com Staff , so far is meaning what they said... :yellow:

I hope to see them back fully shortly and with all the files restored, that will be my wish :hugethumb:

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Fully functional maybe in a few days. But the files are gone - forever. According to the 'news' page they claim that the Vietnamese authorities are to blame.

So, it will be a fully functional hoster with many premium users and 0 files hosted.

Hope I can start re-uploading to RS very soon.

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
No, Luck with Our files restored :nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:

This is the official comeback on Ryushare.com

Read Below

Come Back!
May 05th, 2014

Dear all valued Customer’s,
As we have known, Ryushare are facing with legal terms with Vietnam government. Those problems has been published by Vietnamese newspapers and communication organizations. But all of them are unofficial information from us. Hence, we would like to confirm you the official information as below:
Vietnamese uploaders has uploaded to Ryushare’s servers adult video content which is illegal in Vietnam for months ago. Ryushare is Vietnamese Inc and our services is only providing storage services and all download activities are forbidden in Vietnam territories. However, in case of some Vietnamese uploaders were arrested by police for propagating depraved culture allegations, we also were involved in those problems. We have discussed with lawyers and everything seem to be positive for us. In that investigation process, our servers were sealed by authorities for their purpose, because of Vietnamese police’s unprofessional investigation activities, data has been lost unluckily.
Currently, we are finished the transferring process so as to move whole Ryushare Inc out of Vietnam to make sure that similar situations must be avoided.
To Uploader’s
All files on server has been deleted and they must be uploaded from the beginning
All previous earning transactions will be delay. We will paid old payout request after 3-6 months.
With our best efforts, we will try to do everything for saving Ryushare and partner’s benefits. We hope that with Ryushare’s brand name and client’s trust on us, we can continue to co-operate in the future so as to gain more success together.
Best regards,

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Let's hope they will become sponsor of Akiba again so we don't have to use k2s or fboom or how that shit might be named.

At least, except for the uploaded files the rest seems to be intact. It will take me only 35 days :laugh2: to re-upload everything I had uploaded on RS (about 1.7 TB).

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
Akiba-online.com , will need to start promotions again with Ryushare.com :yellow:,
In fact AO and RS have good relations :graduate:, On the other talks, dont know what the future of Keep2share Or Fileboom will be, No one in Akiba seems to like them :red:

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
:hugethumb: All Accounts has been Restored to Ryushare.com
and are ready to start upload

Ryushare will be the first hoster to comeback as quickly as possible in the history of hosters :wahey:
despite the attempt of impersonators as Ryushare.tv :laugh2:

Slitevane

Jul 17, 2009
I purchased a one year Premium with Ryushare 3 days before it went down. Akiba, do the right thing if you can.

Mar 28, 2008
You guys should slow your horses down.

Its not that easy.

Akiba already committed to k2s for now, who knows how long. We dont know the terms they discussed and we dont know if ryushare has offered to pair up again. Maybe it is easy, we dont know.

Too many unkowns.

Reactions: 3 people

platinumrey

Nov 4, 2010
:well: The fact is that Ryushare.com is back and has kept all their words about coming back without the B.S
They offer the unlimited upload and download:th_059_: , nothing at all like k2s & file.boom rules of 20gb limit
Im sure there is no contract on either side, because k2s flexibility with major uploaders is not been care
All I see is hosters taking and thinking about $$$ a:laugh3::gimme: & not on consumers needs, Im hoping staff
in akiba.online.com makes a wise choice for all their faithful members to the site :beg2:

:luck:

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
I am waiting for the good news about ryushare. I have never been happy with k2c, not even once.

Mar 28, 2008
Guys guys, lets bring it down. We are at like 10's , lets get to a 2 or 3 .

Lets wait for what coolkevin has to say or chompy.

But my guess is , we are sticking with k2s until their sponsorship is done. Or whatever u want to call it.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Guys guys, lets bring it down. We are at like 10's , lets get to a 2 or 3 .

Lets wait for what coolkevin has to say or chompy.

But my guess is , we are sticking with k2s until their sponsorship is done. Or whatever u want to call it.

As soon as Ryushare if fully functional again we at least don't have to worry about deleted files or lack of space on k2s. Only problem is that I have to upload to two hosters instead of one. Meaning, all my post will then have the mandatory k2s links and working RS links.

But I hope the sponsorship from RS will continue as well so that we can choose, upload and post with k2s or RS links. If that happens, I will never use k2s again.

Status
Not open for further replies.