Status
Not open for further replies.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Is anyone know how to receive payment from k2s? I could not find any place to set the payment method. Can I receive payment throught WedMoney?
In moneyplatform, click on payments, then payments details and enter your infos there(type is the method).
If you mean Webmoney, then yes, it's in the list.

I suddenly have a Keep2Share and Fileboom folder in my file list ????
Same here. I assume they're going to try and separate the two so people have to buy premium for both accounts.

Reactions: 2 people

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
May 2014 will be HOT this year!

During all the May, Keep2Share.cc will pay 60% for each sale! FileBOOM.me even more! 70% for all sales and rebills from all the web sites.

HURRY!

We remind you: to login to your partnership program go to MoneyPlatform.biz (login/password is the same as on Keep2Share.cc)

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
Is anyone know how to receive payment from k2s? I could not find any place to set the payment method. Can I receive payment throught WedMoney?
We create this 2 folders for all posters. (if some one not gett this folders, he get them this week)
This folders only to sorting your files. (if you not need them you can delete this folders)
Just move Files/Folders which belong to K2S.cc to "Keep2share" folder
Files which belong to FBoom.me, move (manual here) to "FileBoom" folder.
If folder not have parametr fboom.me, by default it k2s.cc

_2old_

Love those pretty panties
Jun 29, 2010
Please increase the daily download limits! 20gb a day is a joke!

jpkyuu

Dec 16, 2012
Please increase the daily download limits! 20gb a day is a joke!

Yes please 20GB are annoying... 20min and i got the limit-.-
I've to switch to another host but not every thread has the same backup hosts so i had to buy more than 2 premium accs....that isn't what i'm supposed to work with...

Btw if you use JDL you can't copy shorted links otherwise JDL will shown it offline, you've to copy the whole links to be work correctly.

Reactions: 1 person

_2old_

Jun 29, 2010
Yes please 20GB are annoying... 20min and i got the limit-.-

This is exactly the problem here. My K2S Premium expires at 11PM ttonigh, I had used up my entire allocation of downloads by 2AM this morning. Even if my premium wasn't about to expire I'd still need to wait until midnight before I could download again, and probably use up my 20GB by 2AM.

I see two options open to me:

1: Torrents.
2: Wait until one of the mirror hosts selected by the uploaders becomes more popular than the others and use that hosts premium service.

I understand the reasoning for having one main host on this site, but until K2S does something about it's awful download restrictions I won't be giving them any more of my money.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
Keep2share doesn't seem to be a good hoster for Akiba.

Today I downloaded one file that was 3.2 gig. Did take 90 minutes (download speed most of the time just 300~500 kb/sec while I normally download at just over 5 mb/sec).

And I have almost used my upload space already :wryyy:

Finally, got two mails from moneyplatform.biz today about the promotion and to warn me that extreme content is no longer allowed on keep2share. You can even get banned if you continue to upload extreme content to keep2share...

Also we want to warn you that starting from 1st of May 2014, we will start banning those people who continue to post extreme content on K2S.cc / Keep2s.cc / Keep2Share.cc, read more about it here! Extreme content can be shared only using FBOOM.me
If you need a litle more time and don't want get banned, just email us (inf@keep2share.com) me and let us know about it, we give you more time.

Extreme content can be shared only
Well, it can be shared using a few 100 different hosters, but not on keep2share. I have bought 1 year keep2share premium and it seems that it is of no use anymore. If I can't upload my Jade files there (either because it isn't allowed or because I don't have the space) what good is it then.

I don't have a fboom.me account and I'm not going to spend extra money to buy premium there. If my files should go from keep2share to fboom.me then they should give me a premium account as well.

Fortunately there are other forums that do allow bitshare, filepost, rapidgator, uploaded and so on. Maybe it's time to leave Akiba and post my Jades somewhere else.

Reactions: 3 people

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
We create this 2 folders for all posters. (if some one not gett this folders, he get them this week)
This folders only to sorting your files. (if you not need them you can delete this folders)
Just move Files/Folders which belong to K2S.cc to "Keep2share" folder
Files which belong to FBoom.me, move (manual here) to "FileBoom" folder.
If folder not have parametr fboom.me, by default it k2s.cc

Why? This is completely useless.

I assume people would be intelligent enough to create folders themselves if they wanted to sort their files.

I'm already generating links for both at the same time(you should set that as the default instead) so I can choose right away which link I need instead of having to move all the files to a folder, open that folder and then select the files and show the links.

As for banning people who share extreme content in k2s, the links are still the same for both so there's no real distinction between the two.
One file is always both from k2s and fboom and all files show up in both accounts so how do you plan on enforcing this? Someone with half a brain could change the links manually to one or the other if they only have one premium account, regardless of what I originally posted so even if I post all of my extreme content as fboom links, people could decide to change them to k2s so they can use their premium accounts and I my account would get banned because of this?
If you really want the two separate, then you need a way to generate separate links that are not interchangeable, not do a half-assed solution like you currently have.

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
This is all very confusing to me; why do we need to make it so difficult to upload or download on Akiba now, we have to create an account with k2s & fboom & moneyplatform.biz - just to post here?

Right now, I'm not in favor of any of this - I think we need to go back to the drawing board...???

I am waiting to see the outcome of this; right now this is the only site I've seen that uses Keep2Share - I still vote for uploaded.net since they don't cap you off for storage with premium account & they have good download speed too.

Last edited by a moderator:

winodano

Akiba Citizen
Dec 31, 2007
Also, why is the Ryushare banners still active, Ryushare's been dead for a month almost?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I was a small-fry, so having 500GB of storage space without having to buy a Premium account was pretty cool (* only need a Premium to download at "full speed"). The thing is...without a Premium account I can't download anything from Akiba without crawling. But I'm not ready to buy one yet. Things just seem a little rocky at the moment with many great members here not too happy with things. I'm a little beyond thinking this is growing pains. Hopefully there is a good solution to all of this.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
The storage website has to be willing to sponsor akiba, it's not a choice of which host would be the best.

The separation of the two site is just ridiculous and makes things way more complicated than they need to be. Fileboom alone should be the official host since there's no unclear restrictions on it like k2s, unless they forbid normal content on it for some reason.
Having a separate website with all those features for uploaders is not a bad idea, even if having to create 3 accounts is a bit of a pain. But after using it for a couple of days, I've noticed it has its problem and I'm afraid things won't get fixed(I've been waiting for an answer about my problem with the API for almost 2 weeks now), just like ryushare which had a very buggy website and never fixed anything.

The ridiculous notion of asking people to buy multiple different premium accounts instead of having a system in place to extend the bandwidth limit in your current one make me not take them seriously since it's just ridiculous.
It feels like they took a website template they found somewhere, hacked things together and are trying to milk it as much as they can without having to do any work on it.

It's faster than ryushare for free users(not by a lot though), so I don't know why people keep complaining on that side of things. I haven't downloaded a lot from it so I'm not sure what the daily limit for free users is, but with such a low one for premium users, I'm a bit afraid, although ryushare was so terrible on that side that it's hard to do worse.

As for the ryushare banner, it's been long gone on my side so it must still be cached in your browser somehow.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
I see two options open to me:

1: Torrents.
2: Wait until one of the mirror hosts selected by the uploaders becomes more popular than the others and use that hosts premium service.

I have been using torrent everyday after 10 minutes of reaching the keep2shit daily limit. I also give rapidgator a try for the 3 months premium which is equivalent to 133GB per day. keep2shit ask me purchase second account to continue my downloading......

Finally, got two mails from moneyplatform.biz today about the promotion and to warn me that extreme content is no longer allowed on keep2share. You can even get banned if you continue to upload extreme content to keep2share...
Well, it can be shared using a few 100 different hosters, but not on keep2share. I have bought 1 year keep2share premium and it seems that it is of no use anymore. If I can't upload my Jade files there (either because it isn't allowed or because I don't have the space) what good is it then.
I don't have a fboom.me account and I'm not going to spend extra money to buy premium there. If my files should go from keep2share to fboom.me then they should give me a premium account as well.
Fortunately there are other forums that do allow bitshare, filepost, rapidgator, uploaded and so on. Maybe it's time to leave Akiba and post my Jades somewhere else.

It is lucky that I didn't go for the 1 year preimum, we trust akiba and almost bought a one year membership. I am currently a happy member of uploaded.net which give me 500GB first day and then 30GB per day and it can be accumulated too.
rapidgator give me 133GB per day. these two are still much better than the stupid 20GB per day. I am leaving akiba too for posting our jade and other rare movie.
What's the point on using this crap keep2shit, I don't believe anyone here has as much jade as we do. I am holding back on releasing all my rare upskirt collection too. I believe sourd is still wondering on what he should do.

But I still stay for torrent in akiba.

Reactions: 4 people

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
SamKook, about your qwastion. We get it and give you answer next week. Now is 2 weeks holiday in Russia. Nobody in ofice.

We have this rule because of MasterCard, MasterCard not allow such content.
This rule is not new we not allow extreme on keep2share since 13 March. And give time to move all extreme files from K2S to FileBoom.
What is extreme (MasterCard version):
r*** Fantasy
Violence/hate
Scat-Coprophilia
Drunken, Drugged, Sleeping, Hypnotized Fantasy
Snuff Fantasy
Incest Fantasy
Anorexic
Piss-Pee
Vomit
Mutilation
Violent BDSM (with blood).
etc... (If you are not sure is your content extreme or not, contact us, we will help you)

Why? This is completely useless.

I assume people would be intelligent enough to create folders themselves if they wanted to sort their files.

I'm already generating links for both at the same time(you should set that as the default instead) so I can choose right away which link I need instead of having to move all the files to a folder, open that folder and then select the files and show the links.

As for banning people who share extreme content in k2s, the links are still the same for both so there's no real distinction between the two.
One file is always both from k2s and fboom and all files show up in both accounts so how do you plan on enforcing this? Someone with half a brain could change the links manually to one or the other if they only have one premium account, regardless of what I originally posted so even if I post all of my extreme content as fboom links, people could decide to change them to k2s so they can use their premium accounts and I my account would get banned because of this?
If you really want the two separate, then you need a way to generate separate links that are not interchangeable, not do a half-assed solution like you currently have.

Extreme files you need to move Fileboom folder.
And keep2share users not able to download it.

This is all very confusing to me; why do we need to make it so difficult to upload or download on Akiba now, we have to create an account with k2s & fboom & moneyplatform.biz - just to post here?
If you are uploader you need only one account on MoneyPlatform.biz
If you are downkoader you need 2 accounts (Keep2share.cc and Fboom.me)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
SamKook, about your qwastion. We get it and give you answer next week. Now is 2 weeks holiday in Russia. Nobody in ofice.
Good to know.

Extreme files you need to move Fileboom folder.
And keep2share users not able to download it.
Looks like you are right, my apologies. It's only when the files are directly on the root that the default host isn't taken into consideration and the files work for both.
Is there a way to upload directly to a specific folder from the ftp? Because I don't plan on using the website to move my files so it's all going to stay in the root unless I can upload directly to a folder.

As for the extreme content, what do I do if there's 1 min of a certain banned subject and I'm not aware of it because I don't watch everything I upload from start to finish?

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
We have this rule because of MasterCard, MasterCard not allow such content.
This rule is not new we not allow extreme on keep2share since 13 March. And give time to move all extreme files from K2S to FileBoom.
What is extreme (MasterCard version):

Complete bullshit! If MasterCard is the reason why certain content isn't allowed anymore on keep2share how come then that I can pay with MasterCard for a fboom.me premium account??

So, shit on keep2share is extreme but that same shit movie on fboom.me isn't (mastercard version)

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
Is there a way to upload directly to a specific folder from the ftp? Because I don't plan on using the website to move my files so it's all going to stay in the root unless I can upload directly to a folder.
try
Profile => Main Settings =>Default Upload Folder

As for the extreme content, what do I do if there's 1 min of a certain banned subject and I'm not aware of it because I don't watch everything I upload from start to finish?
You need to know what you are posting. But if it happend by accident we give you just a warning by email.

If MasterCard is the reason why certain content isn't allowed anymore on keep2share how come then that I can pay with MasterCard for a fboom.me premium account??
We use differend Bank merchasnts for Fileboom.

_2old_

Jun 29, 2010
If you are downkoader you need 2 accounts (Keep2share.cc and Fboom.me)

Does this mean what I think it means? That if I want to download all content posted here at Akiba I'm going to have to buy 2 seperate premium accounts, one for K2S and one for Fboom? Because that's what it now looks like.

How does this help the site? It doesn't, does it? Two download accounts = twice the cost for the same amount of content that my single Ryushare account dealt with (without a 20gb a day cap I might add.)

Surely this whole arrangement needs looking at closely. As it currently stands it seems to be broken, and getting worse.

colweb

Jade Collector
Uploader
Sep 2, 2010
try
Profile => Main Settings =>Default Upload Folder

Tried that.. doesn't work. Oh, I upload using Filezilla as that seems to be the only ftp program that works on moneyplatform.

Status
Not open for further replies.