Keep2Share Promotion [Old]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014
hi,

is it possible for someone who bought k2s.cc premium account to download from fboom.me links??? I mean, 1 premium can download from 2 filehost? (keep2share and Fileboom)
K2S and FileBoom use 1 storage platform.
If uploader configurate wrong his files yes it is possibile. But in most times no.
You need separate premium.

20gb daily download limit for premium account is very little download bandwidth. Any possibility of making it higher?

in most cases 20 tb a day and 50 Gb for first day it is annought.
But we will think and try to add extra traffic package.

Can free user recover deleted files without download in 30 days via the "bin"?

How can I move my files from "root directory" to a folder?

Can I do multiupload with my browser on moneyplatform? I haven't found the way yet. But with keep2share it's feasible (3 simultaneous upload at one time).

Uploaders for worg don't need premium. (premium needed only for downloaders)

Can free user recover deleted files without download in 30 days via the "bin"?
Yes

How can I move my files from "root directory" to a folder?
View attachment 160725

My experience with Keep2Share has been worrying. Just tried to buy a 90 day premium account, entered all of my information, including credit card number, exp date, security code, pressed PAY NOW, and the Keep2Share system gave an error message stating that my credit card number was incorrect. It wasn't. I tried again, and again the same wrong error message. The site then steers you to multiple repayer options. For a Paypal invoice, I had to click on a live chat box and request an invoice be emailed to me. However, instead of $39, they wanted $50.

This seems like a scam, and, worse, I've sent them sensitive information.

CreditCard can be declined because of many reasons:
1. Wrong detales
2. Your bank not allow to our merchant charge you (you need to call to your bank)
3. Our merchant securety system think that you using stolen creditcard.
4. Your Card/Name in black list (in past you make ChargeBacks or your card eas used for scam)
5. Other reasons

About PayPal: we not have our PayPal. But some of our resellers have PayPal. As most of you know that PayPal not allow FileHosts any more(~2 years allready). So resellerrs charge a lot because it is risk for them(PayPal can block their account). I recomend you try another card or try to pay via internet banking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I dont understand what you are trying to state with your sig? Are you calling yourself a Premieres?

No, I'm not calling myself anything, it is meant to say that I have been able to post titles that so far haven't been on this forum before. You know, a premiere.

At any rate, yeah, the guy probably should get a Lifetime membership, it sure wouldn't hurt. Myself, I wouldn't for the reason I said, but you never know. I tend to stay on the cautious side, though.

Reactions: 1 person

takkentt

Akiba Citizen
Aug 1, 2009
try to use "Contact support"

ask about "how to use FTP upload" ,More than 48 hours has elapsed

still waiting reple.....

xbrit

Sep 13, 2011
K2S 20GB daily limit for premium is UNACCEPTABLE - please drop these guys if they won't fix it

In most cases 20 GB a day and 50 GB for first day it is enough.
But we will think and try to add extra traffic package.

20GB is like 4 HD movies, dude. Did you notice that 100-300 movies are posted here EACH DAY?

Ryushare was 100GB over 3 days for about the same fee. Not only was that more per day but it was much more flexible for a typical user who would browse the forum 2-3 times a week to catch up.

This is 2014 and many of us have 100Mbit+ pipes. I can hit your daily limit in 27 MINUTES!

I can't believe that the Akiba mods made these people the required host.

If they can't fix this really soon (say this week), please reconsider this awful decision!

Reactions: 2 people

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009

still waiting reple.....

In moneyplatform, go in tools and then click on the FTP section and you have all the info at the top of the page. Your uploaded files will be automatically added to your account once uploaded.

If what you want to know is how an ftp software works, then google is your friend.

But I know what you mean, I asked them if it was possible to get the links in some kind of sorted order from their API 4 days ago since it's pretty much useless as it is and I'm still waiting for an answer.
When I had an account problem on the first day though, I got an answer in less than 5 mins.

Reactions: 5 people

inoshishi3

Feb 22, 2007
The k2s links seem to disappear after a single day. After buying a premium account I have yet to find a live link. All 404's
I love the idea of having a single premium host, but the retention seems a bit poor.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Not a single link I uploaded is dead so far. It depends on how the people you download from post their links and if they get reported. Otherwise, you have at least 3 months to dl them.

Reactions: 4 people

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
please do not, ask keep2share for activation codes, they no control at akiba-online, or do they have any admin rights, all they do is sponsor us and supply the funds to keep the board open

activation codes are released by a bot, and as it is mainly banned members that is asking for them, the bot knows who is banned

SO PLEASE NO CONTACT WITH Keep2Share ABOUT AKIBA'S BUSINESS

they only want to know about Keep2Share problems

Reactions: 3 people

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
Whats' the daily limit per day?
It seems I reach the download limit instantly.
The next day, I was only given antoher 10GB
what's the deal?

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
20GB is like 4 HD movies, dude. Did you notice that 100-300 movies are posted here EACH DAY?

Ryushare was 100GB over 3 days for about the same fee. Not only was that more per day but it was much more flexible for a typical user who would browse the forum 2-3 times a week to catch up.

This is 2014 and many of us have 100Mbit+ pipes. I can hit your daily limit in 27 MINUTES!

I can't believe that the Akiba mods made these people the required host.

If they can't fix this really soon (say this week), please reconsider this awful decision!

Hi GeffG,

After I last post, I now know what's my problem for the daily download. When I see akiba use keep2share, I quickly join your premium because I can't wait any longer to continue my collection. However, after three days, my download still haven't finish.
When i first join premium, I was like wtf only 50GB. I think fine. but it is not fine after i read that you only give 20GB the day after. Is t his a joke? During the ryushare time, We are give 88GB per day and I still don't think it is enough.
now, what's the deal here? 20GB per day? that's the biggest joke ever. I am download 190GB per day during ryushare time. Please remember in akiba, there are allot of heavy collector like me. I am holding multi teraybytes of JAV. Please do something about it. I have no problem payment you every month for premium service.

This is what i am holding and still going strong

If there is no improvement of your service. I have to find some other alternative.

GeffG

Apr 7, 2014

still waiting reple.....

Use FTP is simple :)
Tools => FTP

If some one needs API, Toolsa => API
If you need somnething special with this API please write ticket, and email me your ticket ID to inf@keep2share.com

The k2s links seem to disappear after a single day. After buying a premium account I have yet to find a live link. All 404's
I love the idea of having a single premium host, but the retention seems a bit poor.
We delete files only if:
1. we get abuse freom content owner or representer (we check all abuses)
2. file was broken

Whats' the daily limit per day?
It seems I reach the download limit instantly.
The next day, I was only given antoher 10GB
what's the deal?
Premium users can download 20 GB in a day, also on the first day of payment you receive 50 GB to download.
For users who like to download more we add extra traffic option.
For now you can just make one more account.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Premium users can download 20 GB in a day, also on the first day of payment you receive 50 GB to download.
For users who like to download more we add extra traffic option.
For now you can just make one more account.

sorry, it seems that I have to move over to torrent and rapidgator. What's that "extra traffic option". your business strategy somehow remind me of oron...
I won't renew my premium until you fix this 20GB download limit. At least you should give 50GB a day.
I will also ask my follower to switch to other filehost.
creating one more account is not the solution. I am not the only heavy collector and I have a lot more follower. If you go to jade mega thread and other mega thread created by bunch of us, you will see what i mean.

We are collecting by production, label not genre....

Reactions: 4 people

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
If you need somnething special with this API please write ticket, and email me your ticket ID to inf@keep2share.com

I sent a copy of the email I sent to jeff last week at the address you mentioned.

I wanted to write a ticket, but the link I found in the FAQ( http://moneyplatform.biz/feedback/default/add/id/3.html ) to do it give the following error message: The page you are looking for cannot be found.

And the "contact support" in the help always reload the main help page: http://help.k2s.cc/

Mar 28, 2008
YAY! Had my first k2s links deleted. Something about an infringement of some kind. I take it the Restore Links option creates new links and doesn't actually "restore" the original links?
Either i didnt post it or my post got deleted. Or crazy :D

Anyways, the deletion of links from k2s are a little to trigger happy when they get reported. Anyone trying to look for things a week old wont be able to get it through k2s. :\

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Or you could make sure your links don't get picked up by a bot by using some kind of intermediary website to mask the real links, works really well for me since all my non ryushare mirrors only lasted a few days before and now they expire only when people don't download them.

And people won't be able to find k2s links older than about a week because its only been the sponsor for 10 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.