FileJoker Sponsorship

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
So I was trying to sign up using visa (using the link on this site), just the cheap one at $19.95 - everything is fine and when I get to approve the payment it wants to charge 404 dkk (Danish currency, it should have been around 146 dkk), sure I get that the exchange rate can be unfavorable but this is equal to $55, seems like a scam to me.

Never mind it seems like it wants to charge me in TRY not dkk so a Turkish currency, the exchange rate seems to be right.

Last edited:

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@SamKook, PM me your account details, let's check it out.

@pchan44, you can also PM me exact examples of these files, then we can check it out.

@Immergeil, @OGJUGG, please contact to our support team, if required and we will do our best to help you. Also, please note that we have a few card payment gateways and a few more different payment methods.

Mokusei

May 17, 2014
I can't connect to my account anymore, I get this message "your account has been suspended, contact the support" and I don't even know why. I paid 22€ for one month few days ago, wtf?

edit: ok I got a password reset, I guess they thought I was pirated but I'm just using a VPN.

Last edited:

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@OGJUGG, you can find a lot of payment methods on the premium page, including a few credit card options, PayPal, Bitcoin, Sofort, Wechat, Paysafecard, local payment methods and many more payment options via resellers.

Reactions: himera1

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Sometimes when I'm uploading to Filejoker, I'll put up a set of files and when the upload completes they're all duplicated in "My Files". Like, I'll upload 8 vids and 16 will appear. The pairs of identical files have different download links, but seem to both be valid to download.
Does this happen to anyone else?

zero0chan

Aug 22, 2021
Hello,

I already have a filejoker account with some stuff and want to post some content on this site.

How do I turn it into an affiliate account?

The first post says to contact filejoker but no more details, should I mention akiba-online?

Thanks!

zero0chan

Aug 22, 2021
Thanks, but I was expecting a reply from the mods of the forum.

Recently, I created a thread sharing some pictures from Chiharu Misaki (with filejoker links) that I have not seen around here and the thread was sumarily deleted without telling me why.

I suppose it was because I am not affiliated.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thanks, but I was expecting a reply from the mods of the forum.

Recently, I created a thread sharing some pictures from Chiharu Misaki (with filejoker links) that I have not seen around here and the thread was sumarily deleted without telling me why.

I suppose it was because I am not affiliated.

Akiba-Online has no dealings with how filejoker works, we do not give affiliated accounts, we have no access to filejoker, except the usual channels

as for posting on the site it has nothing to do with this thread, please read the rules on posting guidlelines

zero0chan

Aug 22, 2021
Akiba-Online has no dealings with how filejoker works, we do not give affiliated accounts, we have no access to filejoker, except the usual channels

as for posting on the site it has nothing to do with this thread, please read the rules on posting guidlelines
OK, I understand.

But it would be nice to get a message saying what rule is in violation.

I read all the rules, but one can make mistakes.

Thanks!

32strong

Apr 6, 2022
Hi Max
I want to give a bit of feedback on FJ. You would be more profitable if the service was a little bit less gimped. I gave up long ago downloading anything over a few 100MBs. Because you throttle free users much more than other services do, sometimes as weak as 10kb/s. And because downloads cannot be resumed if interrupted. Maybe some people can be frustrated into paying up, but not me. I wouldn't share using the service either until those two things are fixed.
@SamKook, PM me your account details, let's check it out.

@pchan44, you can also PM me exact examples of these files, then we can check it out.

@Immergeil, @OGJUGG, please contact to our support team, if required and we will do our best to help you. Also, please note that we have a few card payment gateways and a few more different payment methods.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@32strong, thanks for the feedback, I would recommend you to contact to the support team if you have so low speed sometimes.

pootedesu

Jul 23, 2011
I keep trying to sign up for FileJoker premium through method 1, but I just get transaction failed. All the other methods take me to shady looking sites that do not seem trustworthy. What method is working for everyone?

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@pootedesu, all payment options on premium page are trustful and you can try another card payment gateways or another methods like PayPal, Bitcoin, etc., or you can try to find comfortable payment option via resellers.