FileJoker Sponsorship

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@crusadermon, server fs19 is working fine, if you have any issues, please contact to our support team and we will be happy to help you.

rebush

Akiba Citizen
Nov 27, 2010
@MaxFJ ,
how can I extend my FJ Premium with one or two year subscription?
because there is NO Option for at least one year premium option.
I dont want to subscribe only one month.

My Premium Acc will be expired in 6 days.

thx you.

Last edited:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
@MaxFJ ,
how can I extend my FJ Premium with one or two year subscription?
because there is NO Option for at least one year premium option.
I dont want to subscribe only one month.

My Premium Acc will be expired in 6 days.

thx you.

if you click on premium, it will give you more options on longevity and it does have a 365 day option

Reactions: rebush

rebush

Akiba Citizen
Nov 27, 2010

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Why is announcement for "Celebrate 5 years of partnership with FileJoker!" still not killed?

Reactions: Mimisan

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Why is announcement for "Celebrate 5 years of partnership with FileJoker!" still not killed?

I was late in closing the thread, and the last post says offer has now expired
the thread has been closed for sometime
not sure what more you want

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
That recurring thing at the top of the page.

Reactions: CoolKevin

brotle

Feb 1, 2020
I bought a premium subscription to filejoker which is supposed to avoid captchas and speed up downloads. The download speed is faster, but I still have to do hundreds of captchas!!

Why?

pantopanto

Apr 2, 2008
I stopped my Filejoker subscription as I don’t like the stingy 50GB in 5 days limit.
Saw some VR download I like & thinking of resubscribing, but now the Premium Account limit has gone down to 30GB in 5 days?
No thanks Filejoker

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
超级截屏_20200709_095944.png
Seriously?

gt9797

Aug 30, 2016
For premium accounts, does the download limit reset every 5 days on the spot? Or do I first have to hit the max limit? I made a account Sunday, does that mean my limit will reset today sometime?

ketekasko

Apr 5, 2007
Doesn't filejoker.net allow free accounts anymore? I can't see any option to sign up for a free acount anywhere on the site!

Reactions: malkie

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
For premium accounts, does the download limit reset every 5 days on the spot? Or do I first have to hit the max limit? I made a account Sunday, does that mean my limit will reset today sometime?

it gets reset daily so if you use 10GB on Sunday 15GB Monday and the next 3 days you 20GB, by Friday you get your 10GB back, if you use up your full quota, just contact them and ask for a reset, they are happy to do that

fwcngyuiof

Oct 11, 2009
filejoker free vs. filejoker premium

I'm considering trying Filejoker Premium for a month, but I've not read anywhere on this website or other websites about how to use a premium account to download files from this website. Would somebody please explain this? Thanks.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I'm considering trying Filejoker Premium for a month, but I've not read anywhere on this website or other websites about how to use a premium account to download files from this website. Would somebody please explain this? Thanks.

same way as a free user, if not logged in, just make sure you are,

moved it to the filejoker thread

Reactions: fwcngyuiof