FileJoker Sponsorship

aceleader

Oct 30, 2013
Any update on fs16.filejoker.net? Trying to download multi part archives is turning into a gamble since the the getting the download link is burning through my premium download quota before i find out that one of the parts is being hosted on fs16.

Senior Idol

May 29, 2008
See my post under filehost Discussion. Filejoker is SLOWING DOWN to a standstill after months of good service. Akiba moderators need to deal with this problem. I just paid them a lot of money for a one year renewal, and they cut my speeds to nothing.

Senior Idol

Reactions: Casshern2

mx70

Akiba Citizen
Apr 14, 2014
I received an email today and it seems that everything has been fixed, all my files that were inaccessible returned to normal

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I received an email today and it seems that everything has been fixed, all my files that were inaccessible returned to normal
@Senior Idol is your issue still there?

Reactions: CoolKevin and mx70

crusadermon

Feb 16, 2010
my FJ account repeatedly suspended even i've reactivate through email and new password given by FJ. any idea how to cure this??

FrenchDude

Jun 17, 2016
I bought a one month premium user account last month but now it have been expired. However, I'm still able to upload over 50 GB and I've got a file that should be expired too (last download on 2020-03-05).
Capturer.JPG

manman

Aug 18, 2008
something wrong with FILEJOKER reCAPTCHA, it become an endless loop, I cannot download anything from FILEJOKER, even cannot use "Contact Us " because of that endless loop, please fix it.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
@gambil007, we can't guarantee work with third party software, you can contact to IDM about this matter.

@manman, it was a fast update, everything is working correctly now.

manman

Aug 18, 2008
@manman, it was a fast update, everything is working correctly now.

Still not working, I tried logout and login. use another computer, still cannot go through the CAPTCHA checking loop after 30+ solved steps (got the check in "I am not a robot"), why you program it to test more then one time? and Why as a paid member still have to play this game at the beginning?

a little better because I can use your "Contact Us" to send complaim (pass CAPTCHA test here), but still cannot download file (endless CAPTCHA loop). hope you cannot remove that stupid test from paid members.

Last edited:

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Still not working, I tried logout and login. use another computer, still cannot go through the CAPTCHA checking loop after 30+ solved steps (got the check in "I am not a robot"), why you program it to test more then one time? and Why as a paid member still have to play this game at the beginning?

a little better because I can use your "Contact Us" to send complaim (pass CAPTCHA test here), but still cannot download file (endless CAPTCHA loop). hope you cannot remove that stupid test from paid members.
Have you tried from different browsers? You don't have anything that is maybe stopping scripts from running that are needed for the captcha to work?

manman

Aug 18, 2008
Have you tried from different browsers? You don't have anything that is maybe stopping scripts from running that are needed for the captcha to work?
Tried chrome, firefox, edge, ie, another computer, use VPN as another country, logout/login. look like their server has a flag in my account to require me to pass the captcha test. but somehow the flag cannot be reset even I passed hundreds times.

Apr 22, 2020
@MaxFJ,Hi,I can't login today.It said"Your account has been suspended, please check your email for re-activation link and instructions. If there is no email, please contact support."
I used vpn.I can receive re-activation email before.
But this time there is no email.And I have sent email but no answer.My ID is 914991051@qq.com