1. Some adblockers default filters are now blocking links on akiba-online.com.

If you cannot see links in threads, disable the filter or whitelist akiba-online.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

FileJoker Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chompy, Mar 17, 2015.

1. khanzai

khanzai Member

Yeah, I had been getting 'connection limit' error as well last few days. I can't get any links to complete download.
    Most of the time it got disconnected during the download.

It is really frustrating.

neokung and Trainman like this.
  2. Trainman

Trainman Active Member

Khanzai, i have been getting connection limit error as well. Its damn pissing me off especially if you need to wait 5 hours every time to try again.
    Any ideas why this is? But i find it happens at certain times.

3. PJB

PJB Well-Known Member

It seems to happen to certain files, then you can never download it again from that account (it just always says this error)

Trainman likes this.
  4. Trainman

Trainman Active Member

PJB, really? do you know the reason why? thanks

5. PJB

PJB Well-Known Member

No idea. Maybe a server configuration error. Looks like it was fixed though?

6. Trainman

Trainman Active Member

PJB, as of today, still getting the error :(

7. Effef

Effef New Member

I signed up for premium today to download some stuff having never had an issue with FJ in the past and whenever I try to download something "Wrong IP" message appears: "You were trying to download file using a link generated for another user. To download this file click the Download button below." Which I do, and it leads to a loop of the same issue. I downloaded using a VPN and there seems to be no issue. I have no idea why my IP would be blocked like this, but its quite irritating for a paid service.