FileJoker Sponsorship

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
rename the file?
or repack the file.

if they are using the same algorithms as uploaded & co, they have blacklisted the name & the Hash of the file.
so rename them and perhaps pack with another option of compression should do the trick.

Reactions: Casshern2

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The plugin isn't perfect (having a chat in the direct downloads subforums is now difficult) but it can be accommodated with a shift in behaviour (using the discussion subforums, private messages and request subforums)

Fetish JAV Downloads is exempt from the FileJoker rule.

http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/filejoker-rule-exception.1539172/

xuhhep

Señor Baka
Oct 8, 2007
I'm getting so fucking fed up with this.

Filejoker still doesnt accept my creditcard.

So i see another option, using paysafecards you buy at a local shop/supermarket.

So i went out the door to do that. The first reseller didnt have a one month subscription in stock. Ok odd. I'll get the 90 days one and pray the next three months akiba will have filejoker as sponsor. I pay the reseller and wait. Then i get a mail the order was cancelled. But it says the 30 day subscription is not available. Not the 90 days one i choose and appear on the order confirmation.

I look at the other resellers. One has a 30 day membership for 18.60 (you save 2.00) Really, i save? Compared to what, you're the most expensive option!

Trying the third one now.

acb.jpg

/rant

Last edited:
Reactions: _2old_

xuhhep

Señor Baka
Oct 8, 2007
Ok. My experience with two resellers.

Digitadiko: Take two full days to fuck up and cancel a order. Live support is offline most of the time.
When live support is on, they simply leave the chat without saying anything. Gives no reason for cancelation.
Avoid like the bubonic plague.

Oneclickreseller: Almost twenty bucks for a month access, but done in four minutes.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
I try to register preimum, but the payment page doens't accept my full name to fill in for credit card.
it keep saying using english character for name. and i did.

penny

Jan 7, 2009
When I clicked "Like" the error occured with a message: "Your post was blocked because it does not contain any filejoker download links."

I know Filejoker is the current sponsor and not using it will block your post, but what does "Like" feature have anything to do with Filejoker?

KaiEr

Jan 30, 2008
I made this criticism once before and it was summarily deleted - not sure why, considering it is sound, constructive criticism.

I get that there is a long-term partnership with FileJoker, and that's all fine and dandy. I can understand the requirement for it's use in the Direct Download threads - not a problem.

It's a hosting site, and I'm not going to trash it whatsoever. As a matter of fact, I'll sing it's praises on one thing: It has got to be the fastest site around for removing DMCA violations.

That being the case, can we make some sort of rule barring the REPEATED use of it for posting sets that are known DMCA violations, even within those direct download threads? This has NOTHING to do with FileJoker, it has to do with posters.

If Akiba has no problem with people posting sets that are DMCA violations, then it is senseless to repeatedly post sets that are going knowingly expire within an hour on FileJoker, when there are several other well known sites that will leave them up for weeks on end. (Again, if it is a requirement for Direct Download threads, then have at it; I'm referring to all the other threads.)

Many non-direct download threads are nothing more than empty threads with thousands of repeated dead links, and even more repeated "Please reup" requests.

This is how it goes for most people who do not surf this site 24/7.

Oh, cool! I need/like that set, let me get it.
Cr-p, it's a dead link.
"Please reup"
Browse
Sign out.
Sign in the next day, and see the set posted again.
Great! Now I can get it.
Holy @#$)(*)(*@#!!!! It's dead again and it hasn't even been 24 hours? (most often it's dead within hours)
"Please reup" (More often than not, you also see 3 or 4 other such requests.)
.... and repeat....

And now there are at least 4 unnecessary posts, littering yet another thread.

HeavyNosebleed

Dec 4, 2013
When I clicked "Like" the error occured with a message: "Your post was blocked because it does not contain any filejoker download links."

I know Filejoker is the current sponsor and not using it will block your post, but what does "Like" feature have anything to do with Filejoker?
I have the exact same problem. But it doesn't happen everywhere. It has happened to me in the JAV Download section. But in other Direct Download sections it works fine (like in Fetish JAV Downloads or Idol Downloads).
But even in the JAV Download section it sometimes works, sometimes not. In one thread I was even able to like the last post but not the opening post of the thread. It seems to be totally random.
It's not like this is a huge problem for me (in fact not much of a problem at all), but it would be nice for the uploaders to see that someone really enjoyed their stuff and gave a like, I think.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Soooooo, what are we supposed to do if they haven't answered their emails for 5 and a half days now and our affiliate account expired?

I can't upload anything to my account(which means I can't upload anything here in the ddl sections affected by the rule) because it reverted back to a free user account and they haven't changed the ridiculously low storage limit of 50GB which I've been well over for a while now.

Edit: I got a pm in here and things got resolved almost instantly so I can post again, yay!

Last edited:
Reactions: Myasya

rebush

Akiba Citizen
Nov 27, 2010
how many do we get the storage capacity for the free user account?

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
50GB. You can see it at the bottom of the My Files page when you're logged in your account.

Reactions: CoolKevin

checotto

Panchira aficionado
Mar 12, 2010
AUKS-010 by mx70

I can't reply to this post :( what's happen ??? in this post was 1 FileJoker link - so what's your problem admin ?? ;)

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Did something happen with the plugin forcing us to have filejoker links?

My name isn't in black anymore so I can't post protected links, it tells me I don't have a filejoker link.

Reactions: Casshern2

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Did something happen with the plugin forcing us to have filejoker links?

My name isn't in black anymore so I can't post protected links, it tells me I don't have a filejoker link.
see here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/deleting-posts-and-or-threads.1528453/#post-3036763
as well as here: https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/please-post-all-forum-bugs-here.1199950/page-19#post-3018630 on what to do to get the ability to post protected links.

The Black-Usergroup had some specials rights, like posting without the FJ-Forcing as well as deleting posts and threads.
since there are a few people (and not only one or two) who have abused this feature, the team decided to remove this usergroup again. Sad, but a needed consequence

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I knew there was also a special group, but I didn't know the elite-members/Black-Usergroup group got disbanded.

Thanks, I'll contact someone.

Reactions: CoolKevin

dongu

Jun 4, 2010
Dear Filejoker,

I am an uploader in akiba-online. I post a lot of threads in forum. My filejoker account was changed to free user a few days ago. I can't upload anything now. Please help me to increase the capacity of the account so that I can upload movies.

Thanks a lot.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
maybe someone can give some clarifications??? - i have a filejoker premium and have used only 60 gb of storage out of 1000 gb total. quite a few people download my files and i download lots of files myself.

in the last week i hit the 40000 mb download limit and daily traffic is -1067 mb. and here's the magic words:

You have reached your download limit: 40000 MB
You can always Reset Your Limit and keep downloading.
one of my questions is: is the 40000 mb a limit every 3 days? another: is the 40000 mb limit include everyone downloading off of my account? or still another: does this include only my downloads off of filejoker? and finally: how does the download limit get increased?

just for clarifications sake although "Reset Your Limit" is an active link that takes me to the page that would allow me to extend my premium account beyond the 313 days my premium acct has to go. nothing is said in situ about increasing the download amount.

Last edited: