FileJoker Sponsorship

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's true that it doesn't explicitly say that the filejoker link/links must be of the same content as the other hosts from the post.

I'm sure most understand what it means since the logical thing to do is post the same thing to different hosts, but you never know since this is the internet.

Reactions: meiX2 and CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I admit, that's a clear rule closer to the original intention but this message only says "All posts for any download links on Akiba-Online must contain a FileJoker link. You can post other hosts too, but it must include FileJoker link(s). This includes reposts of dead files."

Don't get me wrong, I know what is meant but: Your rule would even force me to include a filejoker link to my avatar picture even if it's only a minor, unrelated part somewhere in my signature while according to the original message of chompy I am free to use any DDL host link without filejoker links in any message as long as there is a filejoker link to my avatar picture in my signature.

Edit: Please don't throw your rock at me :D

I hope stone throwing is a thing of the past

well I do not have anything in my avatar or signature

if you start a thread, you need to add filejoker links, if a thread is old, and it does not have filejoker, then you have to add filejoker links, and if you want, you may add other links,

for example filejoker + coolhost@coolkevin

Reactions: Baby_Princess

rascom

Akiba Citizen
Mar 21, 2013
Very good idea that there should be a link to the filejoker.net, but better would quarantine mirrors.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
regarding the filejoker notice at post #1 and in the header above. it states: "UPDATED: 6/5/2015". does this mean the rule is effective June 5, 2015? the disconnect between the June 5, 2015 and now is confusing [especially to us USAers].

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It's may 6th, not june 5th since the notice said starting from now(If I'm remembering right) yesterday(or two days ago, I think there were two in a row). Also, that's only to say that the post was updated with new changes, not the date of the promotion.
That's why I hate date written that way since there's no worldwide standard, it changes depending on where you live.

Reactions: meiX2 and CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
That's why I hate date written that way since there's no worldwide standard, it changes depending on where you live.

yes I agree, I prefer using 2015-05-06 because there is less mistakes

but the easiest way is as from the time it was posted in your area, and it was also the 7th in some places

I have edited it as well

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hello, I've had a post deleted from this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dandy-013.1528082/

I understand I didn't put a FileJoker link in the reply, only Datafile, but the announcement says it's mandatory in the Direct Downloads forum section. So I'm wondering wether the post is meant to confuse? :D

no, you was just trying to be sneaky, what you do is add the links in the original thread, that is in the request section

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
no, you was just trying to be sneaky, what you do is add the links in the original thread, that is in the request section
Alright. Call me sneaky but I didn't know. The JAV Idol Request doesn't have any guidelines on the matter. My apologies.

TraumaDoc

Is THE man!
Nov 10, 2008
For the record, I upload torrent at least monthly from a different account from my work computer as it's high speed. But, I will no longer upload torrents due to this rule. I am not here for business purposes. I won't be manipulated into paying for other people to do things. I won't pay for advertising. I won't be a part of it. Free or not at all. That's simply how it is. People take on the responsibility of providing websites like this. Why should I be part of the financial side when nobody pays me any of that cash. Sponsorship. Freedom of the Internet is gone, gone, gone.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
And how exactly would you pay for the servers without any revenue? You can't run a website that big out of the goodness of your heart unless you're a millionaire.
No money = no website

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
For the record, I upload torrent at least monthly from a different account from my work computer as it's high speed. But, I will no longer upload torrents due to this rule. I am not here for business purposes. I won't be manipulated into paying for other people to do things. I won't pay for advertising. I won't be a part of it. Free or not at all. That's simply how it is. People take on the responsibility of providing websites like this. Why should I be part of the financial side when nobody pays me any of that cash. Sponsorship. Freedom of the Internet is gone, gone, gone.
Did I miss something? :confused: What does seeding of a torrent (man, you're brave - doing that at work) has to do with that rule that file host links always have to include also a FileJoker link. Or I'm wrong?

Hello, I've had a post deleted from this thread: http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/dandy-013.1528082/

I understand I didn't put a FileJoker link in the reply, only Datafile, but the announcement says it's mandatory in the Direct Downloads forum section. So I'm wondering wether the post is meant to confuse? :D
Alright. Call me sneaky but I didn't know. The JAV Idol Request doesn't have any guidelines on the matter. My apologies.
Also it isn't directly related to the rules: In such a case I recommend to add the links to the "JAV Downloads" section and put a link into the request thread. This way the request is answered, but you still find the links the normal way in the download section. I remember that Casshern2 is often doing it like this. :)

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

it seems you got slightly confused, or I totally missed the point as well

we are not asking for filejoker links in torrents, this is for the direct downloads

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
I have tried about 8 different resellers twice now plus direct buy 10 times.
I still can't renew or re-buy filejoker premium FOREVER now and I am losing my freakin mind !!!!!

HEEEEEELLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: eshwaa

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
If your comfortable doing this you may have to call your bank and have them temporarily white-list "filejoker". After trying too many times my bank called and I had to have filejoker white-listed. After they unblocked it the tranaction finally worked. I'm glad I opted for one of the longer memberships because it looks like they no longer take Mastercard directly.

I'm hoping there are some members here who can share a specific gift card/re-loadable credit card that works with filejoker. @zoolanimal Did you ever find a rechargeable card that works here in the US?

xich_lo_vn

Apr 24, 2011
[QUOTE = "coolkevin, post: 2997140, thành viên: 17.968"] Tôi đề nghị bạn thoát khỏi tất cả những thông tin và bắt đầu một lần nữa, [/ QUOTE]
Tôi đã thoát tất cả các thông tin, nhưng vẫn không thể đăng nhập FileZilla !!!!
giúp tôi !!!:(

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
The forum is now clever enough to check whether posts contain a filejoker link automatically. If you try to post without one, it will stop you, and gently remind you to include filejoker links.