FileJoker Sponsorship

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
20 Gb download limit.
This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales.

What do you mean by this?

Keep2share(a previous sponsor) had a 20GB/day download limit for premium users and there was non-stop complaining that it wasn't even close to enough.
You're offering 3 times less than that so I don't see how you could ever consider this a good balance(not that I need much more myself since I rarely download). It wouldn't even be(or barely be) possible to download 1 bluray title before reaching the limit.

eshwaa

Nov 29, 2014
20 Gb download limit.
This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales..
Why do PREMIUM users have download limits? Like SamKook said, 20GB isnt even enough for a single blu ray ISO, and that's every 3 days. I dont even wish that kind of evil for the free users. Do you guys have plans to change this? It needs to be changed.

Weaksauce999

Apr 29, 2009
20 GB limit / 72 hours is unacceptable for PAYING PREMIUM USERS... also this should have been made CLEAR before I spent my money on this.

I think this decision will in fact limit your sales...

Reactions: munki and _2old_

jack911

Dec 15, 2011
We pay weekly, on Mondays. Minimum payout is $100 to Webmoney and Bitcoin. Wire Transfer also is an option and starts from $1000. Wire fee ranges from 60$ to 80$.

We offer unlimited storage (and free Premium) to our partners. When you reach 10Gb just contact us and we will give you more.

20 Gb download limit.
This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales.

Please reduce your minimum payment to $20.

The premium membership increased to 40GB daily download limit.

I think this is a reasonable approach, also can increase your sales.

Reactions: dcwoo and CoolKevin

fuzzwaldo

Apr 8, 2007
'
Hello everyone! Allow me to join this discussion and provide some information to clear things up a little.

We are a private affiliate program. You will have to contact support for activation of your affiliate account. Before activation we will ask you to show us the sources of your traffic and in some cases we may ask to see your earnings stats, but thats rare. We do this to insure that our service is stable, safe and our conversion and customer retention (rebills rate) are one of the best. This also insures timely payouts to our partners.

We pay weekly, on Mondays. Minimum payout is $100 to Webmoney and Bitcoin. Wire Transfer also is an option and starts from $1000. Wire fee ranges from 60$ to 80$.

We offer unlimited storage (and free Premium) to our partners. When you reach 10Gb just contact us and we will give you more.

20 Gb download limit.

PPD vs PPS
We have PPS (by default) and PPD programs. However the rate per 1000 downloads is determined automaticaly by the system depending on different factors, mostly on the quality of your traffic. But from our experience PPS plan 99% of the time is better for uploaders. However if you wish to try working with PPD, you can always contact to us and ask to switch you to PPD. We will be happy to do it.

You are charging Premium rates for what is effectively a throttled service. Reading through your pitch it is obvious where your priorities lie. One curt and evasive statement for downloaders; the rest for uploaders. I know uploaders make the world and Akiba a better place. Still and all, 20 gigs every three days for downloaders is mean-spirited, miserly and mercenary. Not enough? Buy more subs...like that's going to happen. And as for this piece of PR claptrap: "20 Gb download limit. This limit is for any 3 consecutive days and allows to maintain a good balance between free downloads and sales." Say that often enough and you'll have a nose as long as John Holmes' schlong.

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
20 Gb download limit.
I am extremely disappointed with this 20GB every 3 days crap.
I have queue my 104.90 GB from SOURD upskirt upload. After 12 days, I still haven't complete anything. With unstable internet, my 20GB is instantly gone. Because the second time I want to resume, it count another 1GB of file.
I thought keep2share is bad, This is the worst filehost in history.

Reactions: _2old_ and checotto

bakasam88

Feb 1, 2012
Just paid for premium, assuming it would be unlimited downloads and now I'm kind of confused as to why you would set the limit at 20gb for 3 days.
That's like selling apples but people are only allowed one bite.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Thank you everybody for your valuable feedback, we will take this under advisement and will discuss it internally to see If something could be changed in this regard.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank you everybody for your valuable feedback, we will take this under advisement and will discuss it internally to see If something could be changed in this regard.

Thank You for responding

if you are going to discuss it internally, the biggest complainant will be the download volume, there are some files that go way over 40GB, and in an extreme case one one was over 70 GB,

if you look at how ryushare started out, they built very well, if you could keep these guys up to date, they will keep coming back, long may it be a successful reign

stdust

Jul 12, 2008
20GBs cap for one day is already way too limited in this age when many are already using fibre for the internet.
20GBs for 3 days sounds like a joke. Is it a joke?
Ryushare offered 80Gb per day.

MaxFJ

Representative
Mar 9, 2015
Hello Everybody,
Wanted to let you know that the download allowance was increased to 40GB per any 3 consecutive days. We will be monitoring the feedback and usage. Thank you all for your help. Do not hesitate to voice your opinions and critique. We will work together to make Filejoker better suited to needs of all members.

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
Wanted to let you know that the download allowance was increased to 40GB per any 3 consecutive days.
I can give you the feedback now, please make it per day instead of every 3 days.
based on the feedback before, we have already voice our opinion. subyshare give 40GB a day.

Reactions: stdust and eshwaa

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Jdownloader2 does.

Reactions: CoolKevin

joesteven4023

Mar 5, 2015
still no word if they will remove 20gb limit for PREMIUM users? I understand akiba needs money but you're basically killing off any incentive for people to stick around if they can only download 2-3 files when there are HUNDREDS of new releases every week

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
still no word if they will remove 20gb limit for PREMIUM users? I understand akiba needs money but you're basically killing off any incentive for people to stick around if they can only download 2-3 files when there are HUNDREDS of new releases every week

they doubled the size, IT IS NOW 40GB, look on the previous page

they also said they are monitoring it, so we can hope they will increase again soon,

give them a chance, as it gets busier, the servers will increase, and more flow will come

Reactions: Baby_Princess

pocs

Apr 8, 2010
update:
get got my limit renew and it is still 20GB

Reactions: Casshern2

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I'm at 40 here, maybe yours didn't fully renew yet?