We're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer1978

Jun 9, 2009
Good to see your back sorry for posting my request in the help section I didnt notice the noteces at the top of the site. My eyes arnt to good and find bright websites strain my eyes hope you can bring back the dark theme or something similar.

Thanks.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Was quite worried there for a week. Glad that it's back and running. Will be tuff to pick up where we left off but that happens. Let us all focus our energy on making it what it was famous for.

Reactions: 2 people

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
glad to see akiba-online back and sort of functioning. reposted something for the first time last night my time.

peace, love and bdsm,

zool

Toka

May 30, 2007
I'm glad your back up again. Thanks to all you guys for all your hard work, you too Chompy now get some sleep soon. ;)

mikchan3108

~~Desuno~~
Jul 15, 2011
unfortunately we lost the torrents, there is a graveyard at the bottom of the board

I see. Btw most torrent thread seeded by me (in graveyard) can't be reseed. So no need to bring old torrent back :). I hope that akiba staff can open a box to post hentai game torrent.

misashi

Mar 17, 2010
Fantastic work, was wondering where it all gone and how come the forum setup was so different!

no__One

May 27, 2007
I can't read again all the 22 page thread then sorry if another user has already about this strange thing:

When I try to send a PM, I got an error message that I have exceeded the limit. Can not sent any PM to anyone.

Thanks a lot for your help and hard work.

Reactions: 1 person

bluebell

May 22, 2008
Thanks Chompy for the hard work.. :) unfortunately this message still appear

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

no__One

May 27, 2007

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I don't think you can any mail AO right now, the mail server it not setup.

i think

Is there any chance that will change in the future? No pressure intended. I have to be thankful that people invest their time, work and money in this forum. But getting mails - at least for the thread notifications - was a very helpful feature for me. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.