We're back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyStuart

Feb 18, 2009
you realize how much you use A-O forum when it is not there :hihi:

Manaphy2007

Awesome guy
Feb 19, 2009
i was really worried about this forum, i thought it will never come back, but in due time it will be like before so take ur time. what happened to this site anyways? anons? ddos attack? hdd crash? aliens?

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
there is being back, and then there is actually coming back. i cant help but think that "Attachments were lost" (Im just assuming that this means that all attachments to all posts were 'lost') kinda contradicts the premise of coming back. starting from scratch seems a little more appropriate...not to hate though, dont get me wrong, i appreciate that the site is online again (even in its current state) and that leads me to my question: can torrents be "ungraveyarded" if the appropriate attachments are put back? i have all the torrent files and covers from everything i have posted. can some of that work be resurrected? im sure many others would join that cause.

edit: my bad. this has already been covered (thanks idolfun)

Reactions: 1 person

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Some threads I cant jump to specific pages. Next page arrow does not work for me.

do you mean that page arrow

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Next LastLast

Reactions: 1 person

zeroH

Aug 29, 2013
Just registered to say thanks for coming back! Hope the site stays up even longer without issues~

hades88

Sep 15, 2012
I think there is something wrong about searching...

http://www.akiba-online.com/showthr...ティに興奮-1237

This is the link movie named sw-198 but when i searched it with name sw198 or sw-198 it says "sorry no match"

And the second time im asking but why do we have to see only the last 20 pages? Can't you make more of it? Like 200 pages i don't know... We could see last 500 pages in old site... Thank you for listening.

mikchan3108

~~Desuno~~
Jul 15, 2011
Congrats :D. Glad that Akiba-online is back. Cheeerrr!!!!

P/S: Errrrr where's the hentai game torrent box? :-s

Last edited by a moderator:

Meand

Jun 9, 2013
I just came back from my tour and the site has been updated,looks bad tbh,please change the theme(the last one was the best I've ever used).

freelive

Apr 10, 2013
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS FORUM IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nosebleed:
wellcome back:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.